• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
hmm, usually when you say that you will go hang with people you get a ride... hmm, will you be able to get a ride back?... i doubt I can provide anyrides, but jsut asking.

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
yeah im at home now. I know i cant get a ride there, but i can deffinetly get one back. do u guys have aim, this would be alot easier... actually i might walk...it'd be good for me.

D

Deleted member

i probly have a ride to C3 but i dont know how many he can bring if any
where and when is C3????? i'de look but it was mentioned so i asked>.> <.< >.>
i prob. shouldnt go tho since i suck so bad........oh and that sounds like a plan chosen;)

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Dr. O is pretty good... MM??
we're all pretty good... its just that he has this mind game that wins all the time. lol.
;P

GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS! D:
http://mushroomkings.com/
OURS!
we even have our own emails there. name @mushroomkings.com, and we have 10GB of disk space so we can post vids there... if we ever record em... but yay ;D
i am great one, *waits for aplause*

D

Deleted member

*applaudes anyway* good****

come on yo i dont hustle.cause what if i actually won one...ide feel terrible.

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
we're all pretty good... its just that he has this mind game that wins all the time. lol.
;P

GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS! D:
http://mushroomkings.com/
OURS!
we even have our own emails there. name @mushroomkings.com, and we have 10GB of disk space so we can post vids there... if we ever record em... but yay ;D
i am great one, *waits for aplause*
dosent not give splode applause cause I think its too early for us to have our own site. Smash boards is enough at this moment, i think its a waste of money on splodes part.

D

Deleted member

none the less,its stil an awesome idea for your pals so i stand by you splode;)

EDIT:dont worry goz,he didnt jinx it for me i suck anyway......how bout a mm between us?it seems fair since i dont know you.how bout it?just name your amount;)

D

Deleted member

LOL Tru you sound like me with the I suck attitude.

Works every time ^_~ >_>
*pound*

shhh! it doesnt work if they know....i mean if that was if i was actually good i mean>_>

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
eww wow reference, poot. anyways... hmm ,if i can go anyware next sat i will MM, prolly Cville if anything... maybe...idk, lol, i have to see if my dad will let me go.
:<

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
yeah so i ended getting a ride with vist to C3. It was pretty sweet, i didnt wayste my money competing but i got alot of friendlys in and it was pretty cool, Chu and Azen took doubles then i had to leave before the end of singles but i hear the final was Azen Vs Wife and Azen won. soo azen took singles i think. yeah but are you all smashing this wednesday? if so let me know.

Top Bottom