• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

Goz(Brownio)

Smash Rookie
none the less,its stil an awesome idea for your pals so i stand by you splode;)

EDIT:dont worry goz,he didnt jinx it for me i suck anyway......how bout a mm between us?it seems fair since i dont know you.how bout it?just name your amount;)

Sure why not... i mean, if i have more than enough to enter the tournies n such, MK's full of alot of poor *******s. o_-

Edit: AW CRAP I DOUBLE POSTED someone shoot me.

D

Deleted member

I'm quitting Mushroom Kings as of this moment.

?????? you jk?????

why?? you shouldnt and if you do dont quit smash at least

your prob. better than me and havent gotten to play me yet:(

at least own me reppin it up as an mking son;)

everyone who agrees...please pound

so yeahh give it anather chance baby;)

ps: alright goz! lets do it!!!!!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
dude, you dont have to quit man. *sigh* we seriously didnt mean it personally... but you do act kinda childish sometimes man, im sorry. like when you would spam our chats by saying spam a million times cause no one was on, like come on... and how you crashed GTA 2... cause you felt like spamming. we love you man, in a non gay way of course. you are getting mad better and we would like it if you would rethink. we aren't forcing you into anything man, just think about it. if you want back, we'll be waiting.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
dude, you dont have to quit man. *sigh* we seriously didnt mean it personally... but you do act kinda childish sometimes man, im sorry. like when you would spam our chats by saying spam a million times cause no one was on, like come on... and how you crashed GTA 2... cause you felt like spamming. we love you man, in a non gay way of course. you are getting mad better and we would like it if you would rethink. we aren't forcing you into anything man, just think about it. if you want back, we'll be waiting.
eh, he can think what he wants.. i'll stand by his decision..though he has zero reasoning behind it.. he did say he'll try to reinitiate himself tho

aye people whats up?
'ey, what's up?? how are things? ye able to come to the fest tomorrow?

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
goz, if you read, tony is the one sending ppl to you house.

dr. O im not forcing him, i just saying that we are here if he wants to return.

**** it, there goes our okin, D:

choppre

Smash Cadet
'ey, what's up?? how are things? ye able to come to the fest tomorrow?
Things pretty good so far... nah cant make it to the fest lol rem i'm like 3 hours from home now coz i'm on a college campus. but i be back for spring break and maybe then i'll be able to come to some fests. i not played melee for a while now and i wont be playin it any time soon coz i didnt bring my gc to campus. i'll be waitin for brawl tho. :chuckle:

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
oh snap the fest! gah night school...........
THAT'S FOR NOT REGISTERING SATURDAY. i knew it'd bite ye in the *** XD

Things pretty good so far... nah cant make it to the fest lol rem i'm like 3 hours from home now coz i'm on a college campus. but i be back for spring break and maybe then i'll be able to come to some fests. i not played melee for a while now and i wont be playin it any time soon coz i didnt bring my gc to campus. i'll be waitin for brawl tho. :chuckle:
awee crap XD ah forgot.. speaking of forgetting.. HOW THE SUCK DO YOU FORGET YOUR GC?!?!?! D: DUUURK!!

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
eh, he can think what he wants.. i'll stand by his decision..though he has zero reasoning behind it.. he did say he'll try to reinitiate himself tho
ok what i said was if i ever want to rejoin i dont want to be just let back in, i want to be forced to beat Omari again. Okin agrees w/ me too.

D

Deleted member

ok what i said was if i ever want to rejoin i dont want to be just let back in, i want to be forced to beat Omari again. Okin agrees w/ me too.
at least own me reppin it up as an mking first;) i think everyone would enjoy that man

D

Deleted member

.......stay in mkings for now

hmmmmm i dont know what else to say on this matter.i tried even though ive never met you but your mind seems to be made up so ill respect that and stop bothering you w/this matter so do what you want....its cool.

i really gotta stop worrying about others especially when i dont even know whats going on so ill stop poking in you guyses business cause i could be in the wrong and not even know it...plus im just filling this thread w/opinions on things i know nothing about.

im not saying i wont post here ne more. ill just stay out of your affairs.so sorry

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord

hmmmmm i dont know what else to say on this matter.i tried even though ive never met you but your mind seems to be made up so ill respect that and stop bothering you w/this matter so do what you want....its cool.

i really gotta stop worrying about others especially when i dont even know whats going on so ill stop poking in you guyses business cause i could be in the wrong and not even know it...plus im just filling this thread w/opinions on things i know nothing about.

im not saying i wont post here ne more. ill just stay out of your affairs.so sorry
this post in random XD

Goz(Brownio)

Smash Rookie
goz, if you read, tony is the one sending ppl to you house.

dr. O im not forcing him, i just saying that we are here if he wants to return.

**** it, there goes our okin, D:

Aye, its just you were the most helpful, and werent sending people with but a street name to raid my house with smash.

Lol tru your not poking into our buisness, your just trying to hustle up some MM cash. It's all understandable.

D

Deleted member

any of u still goin to catonsville? im still looking forward to that crew battle;)

D

Deleted member

will MK accept my challenge?

a 1 v 5 crew battle

20 stock for each crew
5 of you vs 5 of my characters
I will be representing TNR
so what do you guys think?
im already planning that cept its against all their crew,they get 7 stock each and i get a grand total of like 10 or 12 or something;)

cmon dosv if you rep tnr do it in style baby;)
i prob. cant d it since i suck, but i know you could;)

Top Bottom