• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

D

Deleted member

lol why does everyone want to humiliate us i mean co me on wheres the love
humiliate?

oh...i see sorry didnt mean it like that man......its just i make an offer but i dont think anyone reads my posts......until something similar is posted wich is no biggie i just post it again in response.when i do this against anather crew,ill rep it as an mking;)

GO MKINGS!!!!!! U CAN DUIT!!!!!!!(no sarcasm;) )

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Dr. O is indeed quite skilled.. but Fob$ is better ;)
hellz no (Dr.O knocked fob out of chus tourny XD ) and for Dr.O didnt mean to pimp you up lol
humiliate?

oh...i see sorry didnt mean it like that man......its just i make an offer but i dont think anyone reads my posts......until something similar is posted wich is no biggie i just post it again in response.when i do this against anather crew,ill rep it as an mking;)

GO MKINGS!!!!!! U CAN DUIT!!!!!!!(no sarcasm;) )
i was just being sarcastic myself its ok you you guys wana owns us

D

Deleted member

u guys should play more matches....who did you fight dr.O w/in the 3 stock match?

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
will MK accept my challenge?

a 1 v 5 crew battle

20 stock for each crew
5 of you vs 5 of my characters
I will be representing TNR
so what do you guys think?
...I don't know...

i'm pretty sure my other members will agree to it anyways.. so whatever.

you're gonna have one hell of a time with your obtained bragging rights, though.

If you want to do this, you'd be better off coming to one of our fests, as bad grades, timing, and angry parents have prevented atleast 3 - 4 of our members from going to catonsville this saturday.. so yeah.

.....so you used jiggs on O in the 3 stock?????
yup.. having fob in the crew makes it easy to practice against docs :x i've only played...like one or two jiggs, ever :\

Yes. He did infact beat me during the FIRST friendly we played.. but later that same day i proceded to 3 stock him. gg good sir.
exactly..i dunno why everyone's blowing their loads over all this as if i'm jumping around going OMG I PWNED CHOZEN...i totally sucked the last match..i used the exact opposite strategy and rushed jiggs...very, very stupid of me.

me? worse than fob? I dunno.. ask him, i guess.. it doesnt really matter in the end. I just like to have fun.. you don't have to prove yourself or others to any of these people here...

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If u guys want to play so badly i would recommed comming to us. we have smash fests every wednesday

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Man im awesome lol
I want to battle TNR at a cville or another tourney coming up
DOSV we may go 2 Catonsville this weekend and were having a crew battle with BF so u can own us in that lol
Okin Wth were u yesterday u missed me and my amzing 3 stocks /cry

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Man im awesome lol
I want to battle TNR at a cville or another tourney coming up
DOSV we may go 2 Catonsville this weekend and were having a crew battle with BF so u can own us in that lol
Okin Wth were u yesterday u missed me and my amzing 3 stocks /cry
Lolno
have fun
we might. maybe.
He was at home..his mom got home the MOMENT splode showed up to pick him up..DAMB IT.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
wait who are you again oh thats right you quit YOUR DEAD TO ME :chuckle:
Uncalled for. refuse to grow up within the next week or two, and you will be ejected... same goes for everyone.

you know ur a f***ing idiot right
retorting, especially like that..only brings you down to his level..he will beat you with the experience of being an angry child..don't even bother...

D

Deleted member

WTF!!!!you guys take DOSV's challenge but not mine?even after i post it again?what gives guys??????

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
WTF!!!!you guys take DOSV's challenge but not mine?even after i post it again?what gives guys??????
I said, generally, and im sure other members have said as well..any challenges should just be taken to our weekly fests... we're having transportation difficulties right now..so it'd be best to just come to us.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
whoa whoa u shouldnt take word from the two newest members in our crew if u want to crew battle us u should talk to DR.O

D

Deleted member

kage what are u talkin about and dr. O you guys didnt even mention my challenge and it actually happening was not the point but that dosv's seems more important.

and c'mon im not worried about it i live in DE!!!!! i was just ASKING if you guys wanted to do it at catonsville if you guys showed up.

im absolute garbage and just wanted you all to teach me a lesson if the time worked in our favor....sheesh guys <3

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
kage what are u talkin about and dr. O you guys didnt even mention my challenge and it actually happening was not the point but that dosv's seems more important.

and c'mon im not worried about it i live in DE!!!!! i was just ASKING if you guys wanted to do it at catonsville if you guys showed up.

im absolute garbage and just wanted you all to teach me a lesson if the time worked in our favor....sheesh guys <3
well as i said, challenges should be taken to us.. i don't think we'll be making catonsville this week.. :\ sorreh, mang.

D

Deleted member

well as i said, challenges should be taken to us.. i don't think we'll be making catonsville this week.. :\ sorreh, mang.
you gotta strop being so serious and cut me some slack i come all the way from de lolz

and dosv you gotta give yo self more cred. than that baby;) not that i doubt the mkings either;)

Frozen

Smash Lord
Nacker, I just wanted to thank you for being so kind and giving me a Mchicken, I may have eaten it, but it will be in my heart forever.

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Nacker, I just wanted to thank you for being so kind and giving me a Mchicken, I may have eaten it, but it will be in my heart forever.

L-O-Fing-L, nacker was sucking all day, lol, and it will be in the forum for ever! :D

mkings all did an excellent job last nite;)
**** it tru, ill never beleive you again :<. and i have trouble with CF, i mean really, the person you use just happens to be the like only char i have mondo trouble with... D*ck! lol. but yea you ownd my soul with him

D

Deleted member

L-O-Fing-L, nacker was sucking all day, lol, and it will be in the forum for ever! :D

**** it tru, ill never beleive you again :<. and i have trouble with CF, i mean really, the person you use just happens to be the like only char i have mondo trouble with... D*ck! lol. but yea you ownd my soul with him
????? thats not a john is it? i mean... i fought you w/bowser too so why are you so worried about caps.? your still better than me...so why dont you just talk about beating my bwser w/link instead?

dont make excuses against some one that sucks man

<3

KageMurphy

Smash Master
wait a minute.......OH S*#@!! I didnt go!.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
*Commence Dying in corner*

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
***OFFICAL MOFO CHALLENGE***
So some nubs in Blair HS has challenged us in a crew battle
The guy who challenged us is "the kloke" the one who wanted in on the crew
This **** will b going down Wednesday after school and will b at Blair HS
Were taking the bus 2 get there
The crew battle will b 6v6
Its time 2 own nubs that is all
Good day sirs