• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

D

Deleted member

hey guys come post your ideas and opnions in my DE thread in atlantic north if you have any DE player info. if not dont worry about it might become a serious thread

vote tru= for top 10 DE PLAYERS!!!!!!! haha

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
twin 1/2 house? wtf u smoking ryan, i guess u can, i dont see why not, but thats not really up to me, cause i might not even be able to go
:/ we'll see

D

Deleted member

i wanna see you all at the next catonsville;)

dont squander on gettin' there

taco_taco

Smash Cadet
twin 1/2 house? wtf u smoking ryan, i guess u can, i dont see why not, but thats not really up to me, cause i might not even be able to go
:/ we'll see
uh...............yea.......what...
o yea get it
twin 1 twin 2
so twin1/2!!!
i wanna see you all at the next catonsville;)

dont squander on gettin' there
aww i hope i can go............

D

Deleted member

i wanna see u too. i want to play u i hear ur hands move like the wind.
who said that???? im flattered;)

my hands may move like the wind so they say but my controller sounds like a machine gun lolz

D

Deleted member

even better sounds like it will be a heck of a match
your enthusiasm entrigues me. i reeeaallyy hope to see you there then;)

we could start w/a mm...i go as low as 3$;) (gas money and such) but we dont have to if you dont want but i recommend it since i suck so much >-> <-<

i havent forgotten about you either dr.0 ;)

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
your enthusiasm entrigues me. i reeeaallyy hope to see you there then;)

we could start w/a mm...i go as low as 3$;) (gas money and such) but we dont have to if you dont want but i recommend it since i suck so much >-> <-<

i havent forgotten about you either dr.0 ;)
lol no mm cause at tourney i either spend money on food or the tourney itself, i like to keep the little money i got when i know im gonna lose a match lol. LOL dr. 0, thats a zero yay its Dr. Zero.

D

Deleted member

lol no mm cause at tourney i either spend money on food or the tourney itself, i like to keep the little money i got when i know im gonna lose a match lol. LOL dr. 0, thats a zero yay its Dr. Zero.
thats cool man;)

does any other mking wanna mm? mm rematch?? one time offer ill do not 3 not 2 but 1$mm!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

How bout instead of a money match we have a McChicken Battle for one McChicken with a wrapper signed by the loser.
thats a good idea BUT i want the whle crew to play me(or whoeveres there) in a crew battle mkings vs. tru= and if i win all the mking participants sign the mcchicken.cool????

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
****OFICCIAL SCHOOL CLOSURE SMASHFEST****
Anyone who wants to come over and smash 2dai r welcomed
i expect all the mofo M Kings 2 there
we cud have a small team tourney or singles if enough show
God dam were awesome
(This is yo)

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
****OFICCIAL SCHOOL CLOSURE SMASHFEST****
Anyone who wants to come over and smash 2dai r welcomed
i expect all the mofo M Kings 2 there
we cud have a small team tourney or singles if enough show
God dam were awesome
(This is yo)
how can u expect all the MRK to be there if the snow dosent clear up EM said he wasnt going, and if the roads are bad Splode probably wont come either which mean Dr. O probably wont have a ride so it would just be you, Yo, and Brownio. Okin porbably wont go if raods are bad too.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Sorry since im not from the area, but i was a little confused by the topic title. Are you guys in the dc area? I might be traveling to dc at the beggining of march so if you guys are, maybe we can play some smash for a bit. Not sure if im required to do this or not, but...
Main- Peach/Ganondorf
Secondary- Fox/falco

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Sorry since im not from the area, but i was a little confused by the topic title. Are you guys in the dc area? I might be traveling to dc at the beggining of march so if you guys are, maybe we can play some smash for a bit. Not sure if im required to do this or not, but...
Main- Peach/Ganondorf
Secondary- Fox/falco
we are close to DC were actually in silver spring MD we wouldnt mind another good smasher to join us

lol frozen where were you son you should have came and got owned =D and to sign some more money for me

Edit: oh yea only on wednesday toshiba

Top Bottom