• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Well i think i would be there on a saturday. You guys wouldnt be able to play on a saturday by chance?
we'll most likely be smashing today and tomorrow, due to school cancellations.. smashfest week! HOOHAHH!

saturday... me and goz have saturday school till like.. 1ish, and we dunno what's after that. i'll get back to ye on that.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya im a bit of a ways so its not really too flexible as to when im gonna be able to go. Most likely if i do go, it will be march 3 and 4 because my mom needs to do some classes up there for her job. Thats a saturday and sunday, so if we could play a bit let me know.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Ya im a bit of a ways so its not really too flexible as to when im gonna be able to go. Most likely if i do go, it will be march 3 and 4 because my mom needs to do some classes up there for her job. Thats a saturday and sunday, so if we could play a bit let me know.
what a coincidence http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96173&page=5 C3 is on march 3rd well see ya there =D (i hope)

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
That sounds pretty good, but do you know by chance if the place opens earlier in the morning than 12? I figure maybe i can get my mom to drop me off there before she goes to her classes on saturday, but im not sure since it is 45 mins away from dc. Ill definetly see what i can do, just try and find out for me what time the place opens.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Man good shet, guys... thanks for not knowing you could have recorded matches the ENTIRE TIME, Goz.

maybe our matches won't be so uninteresting next time XD~ remember... act like we AREN'T being recorded O_O

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
Man good shet, guys... thanks for not knowing you could have recorded matches the ENTIRE TIME, Goz.

maybe our matches won't be so uninteresting next time XD~ remember... act like we AREN'T being recorded O_O
But your being recorded right now Dr. O. SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
oh hey sorry fer not showin up to the smash fest i had jazz band rehersal randomly an then i went sledding yum.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in DC from March the 12th until Friday the 16th looking at law schools. If I could stay with you for a few days I WOULD FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU.

Email me at matt.wisnewski@ttu.edu if you can house me or just pm me. THANKS

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
wait so how are we getting to blair bus or car ..... dont be ******** and post some nub **** cause no one tells me **** ><

Edit: p.s Frozen joins us xD
you could have just turned around and asked your bro.. we're taking the bus, meeting them at the mcdonalds.

and we're not pugging our crew battle.

Frozen

Smash Lord
HAY GUYZ!1111111111

rofls why isn't Tope all over this thread???

Frozen is amazing...I want money or Mchicken matches with like, all of you at Catonsville.

That is all.

<3

Top Bottom