• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
I agree to these terms. we'd better get 6 people though.. hope goz and em don't have some random shet to do.

calling them noobs is a bit harsh though.. epecially since we've only played like..one of em. (kloke) and he was a nice guy.

have some respect, mang. ;x

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
ohhh since u guys are going staight there, ur not gonna warm up a little first, or give time for me and Dr. O to do five matches for me to get back into the crew. Plus how will you get home intime for them to do Karate if Splode cant go and EM cant drive others yet. Will you have some1's mom pick them up? where am i gonna go after school cause i have to stay after.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
2 of those reasons were about u and were tryna think about the whole here...my mom is picking us up and even if we had 2 take the bus we wud leave at 4 leaving plenty of time for karate and for u 2 play Dr.O and try 2 get back in the crew

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
2 of those reasons were about u and were tryna think about the whole here...my mom is picking us up and even if we had 2 take the bus we wud leave at 4 leaving plenty of time for karate and for u 2 play Dr.O and try 2 get back in the crew
Wat if we dont have school on wednesday hmmmm? I'm sure EM wont want to drive in the snow, who knows if Splode will want to drive in the snow, we wouldnt have karate so i would be playing WoW all day. Who knows if Kage will want to go to your house with the roads the way they would be. And you do know if it is a fine day if 2 members can't make it then you can't have ur 6 on 6 crew battle.

Plus for Dr. O I demand that when i face him to get back in the crew he uses Dr. Mario every match and I always ban Battlefield for our matches.

P.S. Nacker and Yo if I ever play you I always ban Corneria.

Frozen

Smash Lord
***OFFICAL MOFO CHALLENGE***
So some nubs in Blair HS has challenged us in a crew battle
The guy who challenged us is "the kloke" the one who wanted in on the crew
This **** will b going down Wednesday after school and will b at Blair HS
Were taking the bus 2 get there
The crew battle will b 6v6
Its time 2 own nubs that is all
Good day sirs
If you want me to come and crew with you I could do that ;)

D

Deleted member

ide crew w/you guys too......but im in DE lol sorry;)

its the thought that counts....right?

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
i think a crew battle against klokes crew would be like... me and omari, if not omari alone. us 4 stocks each, and them 4 stocks each, no offecnce to them but... i dont think they know who they are fuxing with, i mean please. ;D

TRU!!!! WHEN ARE THE BATTLES GOING UP ON THE BOARDS/YOU TUBE/ SOMEWARE THAT WE CAN WATCH EM! D:

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
that would be sweet if one of us couldnt make it you could be a sub even tho you would be the worst in the crew well just put you last so you dont have to play :chuckle:
**** Jake im sure Frozen is better then u.

i think a crew battle against klokes crew would be like... me and omari, if not omari alone. us 4 stocks each, and them 4 stocks each, no offecnce to them but... i dont think they know who they are fuxing with, i mean please. ;D

TRU!!!! WHEN ARE THE BATTLES GOING UP ON THE BOARDS/YOU TUBE/ SOMEWARE THAT WE CAN WATCH EM! D:
**** when did this crew get so cocky.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
and quite frankly, neither do we. we've only played kloke.. I tell you people time and time again, i want this crew modest, and fun.. every word seems to explode right through all of ye.. and check your PM's, i need info on the site uploading.

Goz(Brownio)

Smash Rookie
ide crew w/you guys too......but im in DE lol sorry;)

its the thought that counts....right?
Yes.

Also, Mike(not the melee mike) has been gathering courage to become an "official" member of the crew, and decided to come to our wednesday practices! >_> nearly defeating Dr. O 2 days ago, or everytime he plays smash(which is like once a month) after me and kage got 2 stocked i don't think it would take too long. :)

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
so idk if yall be smashing i need to rind a way over cuase i dont wanna just sit at my house (My bad for the double post)
hrmnn... we'll see what happens todeh D; for now i must make a v-day present for a special someone :p; ill get back to you on teh smashfest in an hour or so

D

Deleted member

EM's new sig is absolutely amazing....did dr.o do that? it is very appealing to my eyes.....that is all

Top Bottom