• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

taco_taco

Smash Cadet
@ Redd-we like messing with each other... it builds character
@ Yo- i should hope you can 3 stock me now, i mean ****, thats WHY i left MY game at your house while i was away, so that YOU CAN get better than me, so i can get better off of that... too bad my dad dosent want me playing games, but i find ways to train and get better.
@ taco- Yea start going to the twins house on wednessday so that you can train with us and junk. the twins got way better since last you fought them, beleive you me.

The fact that the twins (Yo, and Nacker) have a reason for a huge ego now still dosnt give them the right to have one D:
its not like they can even rarely beat Dr. O's Dr. M tho... so yea.
...Wednesday.....your joking....ok...u have a car...and everyone else live 2 sec from them >_<
i am 30 mins away...
i mean if i can get a ride then yes i would come over but na....
unless i can fly.....or drive but cause i have such a late b-day.....i have to wait...
yea uh yo....last time i saw u play..... u got *****.....soo..yea.....
if i can get over there....i wil bring gnt4 and own u..............i dont know if its you or your brother who wanted to play it soo bad...so thought i just say that.....

D

Deleted member

good**** we'll play some time taco. we should mm.im really bad at this game so it free moneys;) how bout......$10?.....$6? you goin to catonsville?

but anywy taco i only play smash for now cause i'm training some people for greatness(but i play every char. in every game...literally) oh and if you were serious about who i main in smah i have 31 mains;) think about it lol

@yo/mkings we up for that crew battle still?

maybe ill move to md so i can play you guys more.....but i like to travel i guess

oh....taco for small posts dont put em back to back if no one posted yet just edit them...so people dont get on you;)

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Tru = never ceases to amaze me at his desperation for money D: ...

but yeah..

@Redd - Don't mind them.. I recruited them because they didn't lose to every person they saw, not because they were modest, haha. it's actually kinda funny seeing them leap for joy when they win a match, even by a single, heavily damaged stock XD~ hilarity always ensues.

@Taco - **** it Ryan! >< Learn2edit button! stop triple posting, yer gonna get in trouble...

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
yea, you guys are SO loud when you win, its funny. i remember i was loud when i had like a 15 win streak, lol... but dr. o wasnt there D: still... it was fun...

btw, dose mike (mele) even have an account on the boards or dose he just never check it... *sigh* that guy is getting mighty close to getting into the crew. and he is starting to regularly play with us... hmm, getting there...

I really hate not having access to my own comp right now... i really hate having to use computers at school or my dads comp... SO freaking anoying... and the fact that he dosnt want me going to any more tourneys and stuff... but i do have to get on this school business... sorry, i was thinking out loud.

I know everyone fron C-ville wants to play my link and ganon... hmm the bomb and stomp ;D meh, ill think of something better...
uhh, yea.

D

Deleted member

The most hilarious win was against bmores finest XD the whole room was quiet until me and yo started screaming and everyone jus was quiet staring at us <3
was this at chus?who did you guys play from the crew?

oh and c0nker i dont want money i want to give money...i suck son;)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
wait Hey_Its_Nacker was that at one of the bi-weeklys or what? (sry for just poping up at random but, you know)

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
yea, its both nacker and yo, both use fox, both look alike... both suck lol, jk bEches, at Cville right? and no problem with the randomness, thats what the thread is for.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Each person on the banner for MKs, want to mm me?

You can pick from these Characters for me to use: Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, Jiggs, Link, Luigi, Samus.

$5 each whaddya say? I hear you guys are decent enough ^_~

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
Omg Link Dittos Are So Fun ;d

***O M G!!!!! 69TH POST!!!! LAWL!***

wow that got shut down fast, lol, i thought i could make a personal thread, :p gone in like 20 mins, but redd had a chance to post, lol, so yea, i will try to MM you redd, just cause you were able to post on my personal thread before it closed down, lol

Woz Edit: Another day, another post merged. Don't double post in the future. Thanks!

taco_taco

Smash Cadet
Tru = never ceases to amaze me at his desperation for money D: ...

but yeah..

@Redd - Don't mind them.. I recruited them because they didn't lose to every person they saw, not because they were modest, haha. it's actually kinda funny seeing them leap for joy when they win a match, even by a single, heavily damaged stock XD~ hilarity always ensues.

@Taco - **** it Ryan! >< Learn2edit button! stop triple posting, yer gonna get in trouble...
allright allright
but yea...i will try to get over there to play with u guys.....and then we will play gnt4!!!

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
hey im kinda knew to smash but im trying to get good enough to compete. I live in silver spring MD and i have alot of free time so gimme a message and we'll conect

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Each person on the banner for MKs, want to mm me?

You can pick from these Characters for me to use: Fox, Falco, Marth, Falcon, Sheik, Jiggs, Link, Luigi, Samus.

$5 each whaddya say? I hear you guys are decent enough ^_~
id luigi Mm u if i wasnt a poor black kid XP

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
you free on wednessday? if its ok with the crew, maybe you can come to our crew get together and we can see how you do. i call a vote, I myself am for it.

VOTE COUNT:
YES:3
NO:0
UNDECIDED:4

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
okay i mean im warning u ive only been trying to learn the glitches and stuff for about 2-3 weeks, i went to EGL to see what it was like, i was with my friend Vist (maybe youve heard of him) and i got some games in but i was pretty bad. Where is the meeting? if its close then i can probly go in wenesday but weekends are better (not friday).

taco_taco

Smash Cadet
You're talking about Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4? I love that game & bring it with me to every fest. I will money match you in that and more importantly in Smash (look at the first page of my crew thread for more MM info).
yes naruto gnt4...
who so u use?
i use....
my prime :gai,kimmy,ten-ten,itachi
2nd:neji,lee,kiba,shino,hinata,ino,shikamaru,garaa,CROW!!,3rd,anko,***** woman,ero-sennin,jroubou,sakon,tayuya,kimimaro,kisame,1 tail,awk.hinata.

@simon:SEEEEEEEEE WEEKENDS ARE BETTER>_o .....

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
well, i cant exactly go and give out an address that isnt mine, but if the twins want to give it out, sure, no prob, :D i think the votes are basically in.

oh and... HI BROWNIO! :D took you long enough ;D

Goz(Brownio)

Smash Rookie
well, i cant exactly go and give out an address that isnt mine, but if the twins want to give it out, sure, no prob, :D i think the votes are basically in.

oh and... HI BROWNIO! :D took you long enough ;D

It's Goz now, btw. :)

The alias "Brownio" was ruined ever since Mike said "I made a brownio in my pants."

Top Bottom