• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
It goes in whatever order the Captain feels would best serve the interest of the crew..

In a crew battle there are two crews. They ussually range from 4 v 4 to 5 v 5. 16-20 stock. The random stages are set to PS, FD, and DL64. The first two players are double blind. Then the captain of the team that lost gets to counterpick a player. Then the Player coming in can choose to counterpick a stage.. if they do the opposing player has the option of switching characters. If the new player does not counterpick stage, then the "staying player" must remain their current character. The game goes until one team is out of stock.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
What is this shet? that's the second or third crew battle called and set up by everyone but me..what the suck gives?

someone, reply with all the details listed out in an organized fashion.. apparently it's not important at all that i know what's going on.

people better not be spreading word that we're the greatest crew around and bs like that... i'm not losing money and rep because of stupid crew members..

my apologies if trash talking has occurred, i didnt even bother to read the whole thread this time around.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
What is this shet? that's the second or third crew battle called and set up by everyone but me..what the suck gives?

someone, reply with all the details listed out in an organized fashion.. apparently it's not important at all that i know what's going on.

people better not be spreading word that we're the greatest crew around and bs like that... i'm not losing money and rep because of stupid crew members..

my apologies if trash talking has occurred, i didnt even bother to read the whole thread this time around.
durk durk durk durk ? =D

KageMurphy

Smash Master
hes sayin u two should tell ppl about these things b4 you make crew battles an stuff with out our consult

c0nker

Smash Apprentice

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
hes sayin u two should tell ppl about these things b4 you make crew battles an stuff with out our consult
U have no opinion nub burn?

Conk-yup. sorreh guys we weren't there..huge mass of events as said above... how conviniently placed.. if there's any fests this coming saturday, though..we'll be sure nothing goes wrong again.

U said yup meaning u agreed -.-

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
U have no opinion nub burn?

Conk-yup. sorreh guys we weren't there..huge mass of events as said above... how conviniently placed.. if there's any fests this coming saturday, though..we'll be sure nothing goes wrong again.

U said yup meaning u agreed -.-
what? completely pointless attack, much?

...i said yup, as in yup a huge mass of events caused our absence.. did you not read the post?! at ALL?

D

Deleted member

careful fellaz i dont wanna have to treat any burnz cause im runnin out of burn cream.

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet
Y is it bcuz i 3 stocked u in a samus ditto and shes ur main?
The only reason you beat me cause you know how I play and I dont know how you play as samus. Thats the same reason why Nacker beat me in the ditto. You know how I play so you know how to use ur Fox/C. Falcon against me. Cept I can beat ur C. Falcon w/ my Samus. And yet I bet I would do better against half the ppl u face then you do.

Top Bottom