• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

choppre

Smash Cadet
sig's pretty good

Also i just want to mention that i played withs ome of this crews members before back in my high school, blake HS so some might know me well maybe only splode will know me well.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and as for the McChicken Crew battle.. it's not a contest on who has the fattest player... XD it's going to be a regular crew battle, and the losing team has to buy the opposing team McChickens.. one or two each, dunno.. so it's basically an all out 1 - 2 dollar money match crew battle, only it tastes better. Hahah. Here's hoping we actually get 5 of our members over there this time x.o;

D

Deleted member

(This will only b here until Splode edits the 1st post which will be on the 18th)
The Crew Consists of 7 members:

(Leader)Dr.O
Main: Dr.Mario
Secondary's: Marth, Fox, and other Characters he Fux with

Splode
Main: Link
Secondary: Ganon

Yo
Main:Fox
Secondary:Captain Falcon (someone help me train him ><)

Nacker
Main:Fox
Secondary: Undecided but Fux with Pikachu

Brownio
Main: Mario
Secondary: Peach

RisinDevil
Main: Samus
Secondary: undecided

Kage
Main: Luigi (may be wrong since he hasnt been around)
Secondary: Unknown

Honorary Members:

Hova
Main: Little Boy
Secondary: Who else does he need?

Cmart
Main:None
Secondary:Jigglypuff, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Samus, Luigi
*walks in, sees name is gone,cries,leaves

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
meh guess i didnt make it ... srry if i wasted ya time
Not in the slightest, good matches! y'really should come around more! great to play against new players! we can all help eachother out, and hey.. you definately did come close to getting in, haha. sorreh the overdrive kicked in shortly after :X the rolls are what gotcha, otherwise i was probably toast.. keep it up, mang!

@hova, g'****! XD WHY DIDNT YOU COME OMG. you missed my nephew 2 stocking everyone at mah house twice! XDXD (okay, a little handicapping, but STILL! XD)

P.S. NEW SIG. a few pixels too tall, but after the amount of time i spent on it... i don't care XD

choppre

Smash Cadet
k guess i can show up sometimes at the mini smashfest if i'm not on campus. you guys know my aim sn so im me whenever there is. :chuckle:

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
I AM BACK!!!! :D
wow, people acctually posted here D: lol.
i was missing smash SO much, and i bought a cord that will hopefully allow me to record some videos and make more combo vids and such.

GOOD TO BE BACK!

...my sigs still win ;D

EDIT: BTW, crewmates... plz link to this page through your sig. thank you.

[*URL=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2023506#post2023506][*IMG](LINK TO YOU IMAGE)[/IMG*][/URL*]
*-take out the stars

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
i was missing smash SO much, and i bought a cord that will hopefully allow me to record some videos and make more combo vids and such.

GOOD TO BE BACK!

...my sigs still win ;D

[*URL=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2023506#post2023506][*IMG](LINK TO YOU IMAGE)[/IMG*][/URL*]
*-take out the stars
Welcome back, Simon! how was the trip? AND WHY ARENT YOU ON SKYPE. WTF.

RisinDevil

Smash Cadet

GOOD TO BE BACK!

...my sigs still win ;D

*-take out the stars
why do we have to link it when u can right click on our sigs and click Copy Image Location

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
hey, I'm trying to get involved in tourneys and what not. I know nothing of the community. where and when do you guys play and could I crash sometime?

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
thanks Hey_its_YO, me and my two friends, Jestek and Stonetrio, are gonna be getting together tomorrow five min away from Bowsertrees. If it's kool the three of us will come by. we can bring multi cubes and pads. anything else we should bring?

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
lol, I figuered it was "Yo" after I had posted, my bad. Anyway, pads=controllers. and i'll bring at least two, maybe three cubes with all cables and smash with memory cards for each. Can also bring wii's as cube-stand-ins if necessary. If nothing else I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Top Bottom