• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

D

Deleted member

yes....i want to play the new guys at bmore.
dont worry.i suck and youll prob 4 stock me>.> <.<
w/that being said you all should mm me if you come to bmore
5$ each sound like a plan?

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
ehh, i really wanna go to the tourneys comming up, but im tired of lieing to my dad... i mean hes gone, like, berserk... he says i can even see my friends for a month and that i only have 1 hour to play video games a week...
the only way i could play was to tell him i had work...
>< wtf.
it seems as though i wont be able to go to any events for a while ._.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Yea

See wat had happend was my mom was the driver both ways but her taillight suddenly broke and wudnt drive there at night

So we all asked eachother for a ride back and the only person(RisinDevil) who we didnt ask was asleep until 5 oclock and said "i dont feel like goign anymore so there wont b any rides"

thats wat happend :dizzy: :(

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
yup. sorreh guys we weren't there..huge mass of events as said above... how conviniently placed.. if there's any fests this coming saturday, though..we'll be sure nothing goes wrong again.

D

Deleted member

yup. sorreh guys we weren't there..huge mass of events as said above... how conviniently placed.. if there's any fests this coming saturday, though..we'll be sure nothing goes wrong again.
no prob.i just want mm:)

D

Deleted member

no need for blaming.just blame me and take it out on me in a mm:)

D

Deleted member

TRU stop asking for Mm lol im not a rich white guy -.- u wud wipe the floor wtih me anyway u need 2 help me train my c.falcon against fox cuz nacker plays so gay i cant touch him
first lesson.....knee

D

Deleted member

yea i try and try but the game is just so **** hungry for him he just doesnt die -.-
dunno but fox is really good againt falcon. you could always try tech chasing but itd be easier to see you fight him in person so i wont give any real advice until then...

Top Bottom