• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
hype hype hype... if any of you guys know who david dondero is... he'll be playing at our coffee shop October 17th

stingers

Smash Obsessed
why...his ganon was terrible back in the days of munkaid...my ganon was better

this is a throwback tourney...@.@

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
You should consider adding brawl, or better yet brawl+. It may increase your melee turnout since those coming for brawl or brawl+ may enter melee as well, I for one, would be a good example.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
unfortunate though that the TO's that support Brawl don't mind supporting melee though I would say the opposite is rarely true. However I believe my point has been made and thats my cue to leave.

DJRome

Smash Hero
sometimes, i go parties with white people. but when i host asian parties, white people stay away. go figure

stingers

Smash Obsessed
unfortunate though that the TO's that support Brawl don't mind supporting melee though I would say the opposite is rarely true. However I believe my point has been made and thats my cue to leave.
as fair as that is, munk is a legacy...he can do what he wants

Foxy

Smash Master
Yes, Melee players have more of a bias

that doesn't mean you have to talk about it

all

the

time

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
as fair as that is, munk is a legacy...he can do what he wants
I know Munky was around for before me. And I, above most people, respect the TO to make his/her own decision and not to question it much, however as it is the case that Munky has not been involved since brawl launched I don't think it was inappropriate to post a suggestion about how the two games can work together.

However I said I would quit posting about this and now I think I will.

@foxy: suck my balls... crap are you old enough to consent to that? I don't feel like getting arrested.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmm...i should be at banishment...then munkaid...then the halloween app tourney...then billfest...then my tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom