• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
About as fun as sitting in a stationary car with no AC in near 100 degree weather? Well that part sucked, but driving really fast overnight beside all the big rigs was fun. Hehe.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
From what I hear, he just wavedashes VERY fast. Some say he disappeared on screen just to deliver a knee to the face on the other side of the arena and return from where he left.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
=).

Thanks guys, lol.

I really felt like I could have done better at this tournament. I knew coming in after not playing for a month was going to be the death of me, lol. No johns though; Everyone who beat me, beat me, and you got a fair, legit win. My life has been very busy with Theatre, Music, Working, And school, so I just kinda dropped SSBM for a while. No fear though! I'm going to be at 200% next time you guys see me at a tournament; hopefully by the next time I see you guys I'll actually place? lol ^_^.

It was really nice seeing everyone, and I wish everyone here to have Happy Holidays! :D

The reason I can dash dance so fast is probably because I'm a HardCore Snaker on Mario Kart DS. The left-Right motion that is an absolute need to Snake and PRB on MKDS transfers into my dashDance. *Shrugs* Looks like my MKDS rubs off on SSBM, lol. Too bad my Dash Dance is so fast it doesn't really help = /,

Btw I <3 NC

Munkey, come next munkaid, I'll be rounding up every south carolinian around so we can finally get a NC vc SC crew that's worth watching =).

$sD

Smash Ace
i usually dont care about **** like this but i dont enjoy being randomly bashed on by **** like dr neo....

first off..you have no reason to even talk to me...i really dont like you.
second if im gay then you should be ashamed of yourself since the community loves me (a so called gay? black guy) over your fat and sorry ***....
oh and i promise any chick you can get...must have very LOW standards...i promise.

third why do you still play this game...half the community hates you..and the other half is starting to hate you... you basically drive 3+ hours to tourneys you know you will never win.or come close to winning...the only reason we dont just kick you out iscause we take your money..the money your family cant get cause your mom is bad at her job of being the local prostitute on that cold block corner..(oh and we take that money easy)

fourth get a ****ing life...you need one..cause you suck at yours..

fifth get the **** off my jammy...i know you love that **** but i dont swing that way with guys..

now i know this is gonna get edited so im coping this..

oh yea....YOUR ****'s WEAK *****!

(oh and your not black...i doubt black people like you..or any live in that sorry county.)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Thanks beanie. Imma d/l the vids onto my comp and start the compiling of everything to make an event highlight video.

Edit: scratch that... the vids are too low quality, after compression and conversion, they get ecen worse. My bad guys, but thanks ne way for vids beanie.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I never met him, and I hear he's a cool guy. I get the feeling he may be a cool guy.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dr. Neo is still forever my hero and is 2 good. Now i rly dont know who is talking all the crap on aim or if there is ne i hev no idea. But rly you guys all need to get over it. Although it is funny watching you all argue over all this stuff. And dont talk crap about Ashe Co. Its full of rednex and there is nothing to do but there are some kick *** ppl that live there. And we were 6-0 as a crew(ashe smash) I know this for a fact. H011a

$sD

Smash Ace
i was going to stay outta it but when neo just randomly starts talking trash to me for no reason at all i kinda get angry...

w/e dude..

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh . . . I don't think he's got one. BUT I DO! It's just an old account. So old, in fact, that it doesn't hold a majesty that the name ZIO does.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Ali, when you come back, I'm going to murder you.

In Smash.

By your Falcons Combined... I am Captain Falcon! GO FALCON!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh god . . .

You just didn't do that . . .

*shoots self if forehead with silver bullets in an AK47 or whatever it is, but it's still a gun nonetheless so there's no need to argue*

2_Percent

Smash Ace
ali, teach me some cvs2 when you get back. i want to learn how to play with terry.
risinggg tackleee, power wave, crack shoootttt, powerrrr knuckleee!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
You're better off asking me about CvS2... I used to play that game a lot. The game is pretty dirty.

But Ali knows more about Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. That game is dirty, too.

Oh, and he knows some Fist of the Northstar too... crazy!

Top Bottom