• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

2_Percent

Smash Ace
You're better off asking me about CvS2... I used to play that game a lot. The game is pretty dirty.

But Ali knows more about Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. That game is dirty, too.

Oh, and he knows some Fist of the Northstar too... crazy!

alright yes, my favorite smasher is best at cvs2 too haha. awesome.
let's play that..it looks fun

dr.neo

Smash Champion
i usually dont care about **** like this but i dont enjoy being randomly bashed on by **** like dr neo....

first off..you have no reason to even talk to me...i really dont like you.
second if im gay then you should be ashamed of yourself since the community loves me (a so called gay? black guy) over your fat and sorry ***....
oh and i promise any chick you can get...must have very LOW standards...i promise.

third why do you still play this game...half the community hates you..and the other half is starting to hate you... you basically drive 3+ hours to tourneys you know you will never win.or come close to winning...the only reason we dont just kick you out iscause we take your money..the money your family cant get cause your mom is bad at her job of being the local prostitute on that cold block corner..(oh and we take that money easy)

fourth get a ****ing life...you need one..cause you suck at yours..

fifth get the **** off my jammy...i know you love that **** but i dont swing that way with guys..

now i know this is gonna get edited so im coping this..

oh yea....YOUR ****'s WEAK *****!

(oh and your not black...i doubt black people like you..or any live in that sorry county.)
Ummm... I dotn really know what to say. I really dont know why you put this but whatever. Wow....

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Im not toooooo sure...

But I think he posted it to let you know that he wants you to "get the **** off his Jammy"

Oh, and that your ****s weak.

I could be wrong though...but probably not.

$sD

Smash Ace
do u mean capcom vs snk2?
the mark of the millenium..i play that game as well..but its been a while since i played..

and dr neo

u know what u did..which was really uncalled for..

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, dude we mean that game.

You're not moving too soon are you? Maybe we can play some of that and some Smash with 2% and Ali when they get back.

Samus does Rising Tackle.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Shhhhh Zio....it's okay....just watch the sexy SSBM Drama and eat some popcorn. :D. I'll even share! =) * Gives you a tub of Popcorn*....Oh! This is my best part!

Edit: True true @ 2%. Power Knuckle FTW.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah! I see. Then what was it I said weeks ago? Oh yeah.

*Lights fire*

*Rests bottom on rocking chair*

*puffs cigar*

*Munches on pop-corn*

God I loves these shows. They always get good around episode 25.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, dude we mean that game.

You're not moving too soon are you? Maybe we can play some of that and some Smash with 2% and Ali when they get back.

Samus does Rising Tackle.
And me!! Why do you exclude me? :(

Everyone excludes what they are afraid of... :evil:

I have to play Dolla one last time before he leaves for the evil GA.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Chuk. That was mean of me. I didn't hear anything from you in the other forum, I thought you were gone.

No worries. No plans have been made.

And yes, it's true. We fear that low tier character you use often recently.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
OK well after talking to anthony (falter) ifound out that it was him. Just so you know. I have never had a problem so if you want to flame someone talk tohim.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
falter is always the prob. lol. Yet he is cool and ashe smash is still 2 good cause of neo and falter. Im ready for munkaid 5 yesh

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Yo Chuk, 2p, Ali, when you guys get back, Stan wants to do a crew battle with our little group.

Lets show them the awesomeness of the Falconeers or whatever our crew is named.

I think Billy Tipman is part of their crew.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . .

For a moment, I thought I was in another topic . . .

lol . . .

>_>

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Yo Chuk, 2p, Ali, when you guys get back, Stan wants to do a crew battle with our little group.

Lets show them the awesomeness of the Falconeers or whatever our crew is named.

I think Billy Tipman is part of their crew.

who the heck is stan? haha
and are you talking about Bill? like THE Bill? the one that said he went to FC6..but didn't say how he did? haha
let's do it that weekend we come back. i'll be back on friday the 5th i think it is.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
peterrrr my right hand bird lol how you doin .. lets goto as many tournys as we can .. we need to play THE bill .. the guy who to FC6 .. meaning is hes really good :p ... FALCONEEERS UNITE !! .. with your powers combine I AM CAPTIAN FALCON ... captain falcon .. hes a hero .. gunna take destruction down to zero

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
my vision is still HAWWWK-like... left hand bird.

2p should do the honors of picking you up.

on monday i can probably do it though. we'll see though on sunday.

the power is yours, 2p?

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
hey pete i jus checked and made sure that im coming back on monday in the after noon .. when i get to the airport i will give you people a call. can you PM me your number and 2Ps number ... one more thing , pete you remember where i sit in my studio right ? can you please please jus pick up anything on my desk and keep it in ur car while i get back ? .. that includes the big wooden drawing board with the green mat on it

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah dude i'm gonna see if i can take yo stuff. i might or i might not. and i might be able to take you back on monday... i don't know when i work.

edit: why do you want to get your stuff in the car? everybody else left their junk on their desks. what difference does it make if it stays in there one more day?

you wanted me to carry that huge wooden board...

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
its because im not taking the studio class this semester and other people are gunna be takin over , i want to take the wooden board and my work to my place so i can use em in the future thats all , but jus let me know wut u can do ... if you cant do it, its cool dont worry bout it, i'll do it later. or if 2P will volunteer to take it to his place that wud be cool too

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
I remember this game. And I remember back like 6 years ago when I was GOOD. Back before silly things like WaveDashing and Jumping and Dodging and Using the "B" Button. *Sigh*. I should really play but, Why?? Also, I'm listening to Plain White T's and IDK why =((

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I feel you, man. Same thing happened here. I use to rock the board, then cam the Teir list, and them fancy words. I've got them down, but because of them, I ain't the winner, like I used to be. :(

I still rock the board with Mario Party, though. :D

Top Bottom