• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

!|\|s0|\/||\|!@

Smash Cadet
Myself - For Attending Munk-Aid 4

Kevin - I CHAINTHROWN YOU THREE TIMES IN A ROW... *blinks-blinks*..... That Is Not Supposed To Happen... But, I Love You... You Know That... Even Though You Didn't Do So Hot...

Waters - I Didn't Really Talk To You All Day Bby... But Thnx For Taking Me To Get Some Gatorade... 8]

Matt - You Didn't Do Too Bad In Teams With Me... Considering You Don't Really Play The Game..... I <3 You Even Though You Brought Me Down XD

Derrick - WTF?!?!!? happened... stop playing bad characters.....

Twig - You Pwn Face... Congrats On 2nd Man..... Great Seeing You... Why Didn't We Do Any Friendlies? <333

Dolph - Your Lovely, And Drop Dead Shirtless ;P... Sexy Ganon... Alot Better Than Last Time I Played It... We Should've Played More...

Joel - I DIDN'T PLAY YOU?!!? WTF?! I Always Play And Beat You.... Munk Aid 4 Just Wasn't The Same... XD... I Fcuking Love You Man... Can't Wait 'Till The Next Tourney

Jade - Dude... Playing Magic Was Great... Seeing You Was Awesome... Seeing You Slap People With Sheik While Screaming Insanely Funny... <3

Karn - Good Games... Good Games... Your Marth Needs To Pwn On Battlefield Though.....

KOkingpin - We Played Alot Of Zelda Dittos... They Were Fun... I'm Sorry I Play Sheik And Chain-throw... I'm A Horrible Person

David - Good Job On Beating Kevin... Good Job On 4th....

Lozr - Congrats On 1st Man. Your **** Good

59JS - **** Tippers Man And **** Rainbow Cruise... <3...

Pac - Good Matches... It Seemed Like You Stopped Caring In The 3rd Match Though... 8[

Milkman - Keep Playing... You Have A Good Doc

Chocolate Thunder - You Have A Fcuking Impressive Luigi Man... Insane..... You Got Shafted In Our Tourney Match...

Ashdon - Once Again You've Improved More Since The Last Time We Played...

2 Percent - I Love You?... hahah

Whoever Played Sheik Against Me In The Crew Match - STOP GETTING GRABBED!... jesus

...i think that's about everyone i played or spoke to... if i left you out... i'm sorry... I <3 you
8]]]]]]]

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well the results for teams were

1st. twig and dolph
2nd. dr. l0zr=)
3rd. team triforce

Singles
1st L0zR=)
2nd Twiggy
3rd. david(tho)
i think or adams was well hell i dunno just wait for munkey to update 1st page. Awesome tourney doods im sry neo we would have had a chance in those teams if i didnt do the worst sd i have ever done in my smash career!

SHoutoutz lators just got off work and after that drive i gotta get some sleep finally. Peace

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
in singles adams got 3rd.. david got 4th
i'll do shoutouts soon... and i require everyone to do them

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Oh my gosh, that shoutout list is so hard to read! Do you intentionally capitalize the first letter of every word or is it a strange subconcious habit.

My eyes...they cross...

Wow...

Wish I coulda made it. :( Maybe next time.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
this was my first munkaid and was too fun.

Twig - my prediction came true in a way, you guys won teams and crews haha. you are too good man, we gotta play more at ali's and stuff.

Dolf- congrats on teams man

Lozr- good sh*t winning 1st in singles. i finally got to play you in the top 16, next time my bowser will be better so watch out, but make sure you're playing fox hah.

Malk (like Malt but with a K)- we didn't get to play, oh well. fellow puff player, next time we'll win haha

Razor- good playing you again, been almost a whole year since i last played you. let's play again soon

Munk- it was fun playing you, even though i lost. i need to find a new character for peaches.

Adams- we didn't get to play, but good thing cuz i hate sheiks hah. funny stuff in crews when you were chaingrabbing to death. TBO ftw

David- nice peach, gah i hate peach haha

Karn- good matches, even the friendlies. stop getting hit by my utilt hah

Ash- i play you all the time, but good matches. don't let things stress you out too much, have fun, that's when you play your best. and don't move

KOKingpino- nice to meet you man, glad you came from TN to play. we didn't play in tourney but good friendlies.

59js- i didn't get to play you, even though we tried at the end but all the cubes were packed up. next time we'll get to, you have a sick ganon though from the matches i watched. you were cool as hell.

TLOZ- same to you, we didn't get to play but i watched and your link really is that good.

Neo- good friendlies, grats on 2nd in teams

and to everyone else that i might have forgot, good matches and i can't wait for the next one. next time the rest of the crew will be there (ali/peter/chuk) hopefully.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Well, this is my first MunkAid since MunkAid 1. As (I think it was him) Munkey pointed out, I was the only one NOT in their crew to attend the first one.

Munkey- Good job on the tournament, it was truly awesome.

Twig- Congrats on first in teams, and I promise I'll beat your Capt. Falcon next time. It was too close this time.

Dolf- Congrats in teams, its good seeing you again, hadnt seen ya since ya came by my apt like... 2 years ago.

2% - Good playing you again. Nice Bowser, hopefully when Im around Charlotte again I can come by.

Cary Core- ASL?

TLOZ- Darn good Link. I could tell though you weren't 'feeling it' when we played friendlies. Hope to play you again soon.

59JS- Good playing you and TLOZ in teams. Team Triforce= too good

Beanie- Thanks for teaming with me. Practice up and we'll see. Also, upload the vids you got onto filefront or something and Ill start working on the vid.

The Kids- Good Job at the tournament. Lots of skill in those young fingers.

LOZR- ****IT! We didnt get to play in friendlies. Congrats on 1st in singles.

Neo- Good seeing you again.

Dollar- Good seeing you again also. ?Did you make it into the 16, I can't remember? If not- you should have. Hopefully Ill get to play ya next time!

Brown- Good match in teams, <3 your ski glasses.

HolyMarth- I still own the edge in Fun Money... $8752345.00 (me) to $5 you.

Pac!- Sexy Moonwalking Falcon. <3 it. I'll try to make it up one weekend to play you guys. I need to play some decent people or Imma be stuck sucking.

And anyone else I forgot, thanks for the matches, and it was truly a blast.
I have the doubles finals on my computer. I posted them on youtube and as soon as youtube does the lil 'verification' thing, I'll post the link. Also, if ANYONE has any vids of ANYTHING of the event, upload them on filefront or something like that and gimme the link. I'll work on putting together the 'event montage' vid.

Also? .... I do much better in friendlies than the tourney. =( Granted, its cuz the people I play don't try in friendlies. Silly me. Hahaha!

Malk

Smash Champion
For the record, Mourning Pirates got third place in teams not Triforce.

I guess I mise well do shoutouts

Munkey - it was way better than I expected. TBO ain't too bad. We'll definitely try to make the next one.
**** it I can't even think of these things
If I played you I probably <3 you
love for everyone who plays this game

PacStrife

Smash Ace
shout outzz yo....

Adam- Your too good...... umm that's really all there is to it. I wish you would stop taking all my **** money >_< <3

59JS- Why are we the only peeps from YGO (other than adam) to enter singles? Cause we're too **** good! That's why. lolz team triforce should've won man....you'll get em' next time.

TLOZ- Link sucks! you know it and I know it. Also Your marth = teh gayness ;)

T.C.- We need to start teaming more man. We deffinatly could've won it, except we kinda stopped playing in top 8 for some reason? Oh well, if we practice up, no one could beat us!

Ray Charles- You should stop playing me in tourneys....... other than that sorry bout the whole sheik in crews thing....that was my fault. But it's ok cause your too good ;)

Malk- you got shafted in crews man. I will always remember you beating brown_guys sheik with jiggz lol. That match was too convincing.

Karn- good friendlies we played man.. your getting to be too good. just dont forget to use your crazy light sheilding techniques!

David- I should've trusted my falcon man....... but hey good **** on taking 4th. Your peach = too good. Also late night "movies" also = too good

Twig- good **** taking teams and 2nd man..... we should've played some, but w/e. I dont think the Fox ditto thing worked out for you in the end though........dont worry i plan on killing adam anyways :laugh:

Dolfin- good **** on taking teams and good friendlies man. I want to see your yoshi get really beast man. Also your ganon is too good.

Munkey- I will always remeber the first time we played that you two stocked me....... devestating. But then I'll remember how i stopped playing around and finished you with teh Uber_combo! haha:laugh: Really nice to finally meet you man, your a realy cool guy. <3

Adams- your shiek skillz killed us in the crews :( oh well...... I should've done better against you probably, but I really didnt want to have to fight Adam.....fighting him just f's with my brain. Anyways good playin you and good **** on taking 3rd.

Dull_Razor- playing you in friendlies was too good man... you made me get alot more serious then I wanted to in those matches. Also moonwalking is too good. Hopefully we'll play more in the future.

Dr. Neo- Your a cool guy man you really are..... I enjoyed seeing you again man. Come up to some east tourneys and represent. Nice matches also ;)

Choc. thunder- your luigi improved the most out of anyone that i saw that day. if you keep it up you will deffinatly be hard to beat in tourneys.. good **** fighting off those marths and sheiks!

Jolly(Jade?)- good **** in crews man. I underestimated you after our singles match and you made me pay for it. Also you yelling the whole crew match = too good lol.

Ash- good matches we had man. I dont know if falco is the way for you, but your ganon is good man. you just gotta believe in him!

HolyMarth- fun playing you man. you seemed to be a little bit out of it, but it was fun none the less. Your dash dancing is just crazy. :)

hhmmmm... i think that's it......... **** there was alot of people at this thing. if you didn't come you really missed out. best of NC was represented for sure.. Where were you gym?!? Where were you bobby?!? but I'm sure yal have legit reasons for not showing but you really did miss out. The power rankings are gonna change because of this........I dont wanna think about that right now though, lol. but i'll give you a preview:
1st - adam
2nd- twig
.....lolz
anyways i had alot of fun meeting everyone! The crew match was good, i think TBO's "methods" distracted us a bit, haha. Good thing we have Adam to take out two peeps everytime ;)
Next tourney should be in Raleigh be on the look out!!!!!

Twiggy

Smash Lord
lol

This tourney was TOOOOOO fun. Best NC tourney I've been to for sure.

YGO gj representing

TBO gj sh*t talking our way through crews for the win lol.

Dolph- The best teams partner ever! We undefeated son. Best team in NC for sure. and lol you played LINK in singles?!?! hahahha

Jollz- NICE **** son. You haven't picked up a controller in like over a year and you OWNED at this tourney dude. good stuff in singles and especially in crews! You took like 6 stock son!

Brown- NOICE stuff taking out 59js in first round of brackets. I'm glad you did, because I didn't want to have to play him lol.

Waters- this man almost gave me a heart A-fcukin-TTACK! taking me to 5th game in first round of brackets. I thought I was gunna get put out at 16th lol. Nice stuff man... you should take this game seriously sometimes.

Munk- I crushed your dreams at a 2 on 2 title again lol. Sorry munkey!!! I love you and I'm glad we played you in crews, you were pretty clutch in taking out lozrs remaining stock/s.

Dollar- WHAT HAPPENED??

Adams- I love you bro. You were a main source of us coming back in crews, going like 2 perfect stocks against ray charles' sheik lololol. nice **** talking son. Also great sh*t taking out dave for 3rd place.

Lozr- haha good stuff winning singles man.... I was so happy after playing dave that I should have taken the championship a little more seriously lol. After the first game I was just lol'ing through it all. Grats

Davieee- The funnest smasher to play by far. He never got down about losing a stock and this whole thing seemed fun to him, win or lose lol. So funny too. "dude go to brinstar" "BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO LAVA"

Razerrr- I enjoy seeing you everytime bro. You really been working on that sheik I see. Taking my falcon to last stock both games wowww. Keep goin at it bro, you're the man.

59js- white people... PSH. You're the man, and a kickass ganon too. I didn't get to play you except for in doubles when you and tloz almost kicked me and dolphs *****. I had to whip out the falcon on yall lol sorry.

tloz- man that link gets better and better. sure it's LINK.... but really it's the BOMB Link dude. you really have a good understanding on how most people play, and you react accordingly, awesome stuff.

Pac- I didn't get to hang or play you at all, but I know you're like a super nice guy and that pac-man shirt was tight. Nice stuff.

Malk- I watched a couple of your matches VS 59js and your jiggs is good stuff, I like it.

TC- You're cool as hell man. I love that falcon, so quick to react! We gotta do some dittos next time.

Dr neo- you seemed discouraged after losing teams. our MM you didn't seem happy in the least. cheer up emo kids, IT'S SMASH!

2 percent- Still a overall cool and kick *** dude. I love your bowser and jiggly. You took me to 3rd game and really gave me a scare early on lol. You should have gone further than you did!

J- best tourney director by FAR. Efficient system and words of wisdom I should have followed the length of the tournament... ****n

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i suppose its my turn
(ill get the ganons first)
Waters- man you were the first NC guy i met and possibly the coolest one. our ganon dittos were pretty good.

Dolphin- I'll get my Ganon ditto rematch and win back my $5. good **** man.

59JS- you beat me in First round of the swiss. good job man. very cool guy. you and your crew should come out to smyrna and we will go to INNsomnia.

Twig- Same goes to you for Going to INNsomnia with me. you and TBO are welcome to come stay at my home to go to INN. great job on Second (even tho you shieked my ganon >.>)

Adams(i think)- Zelda Dittos were very fun. its good to see another zelda around. but the shiek vs ganon just isnt nice :(

Holymarth- Fun friendlies man you have the ability to be a great player. just perfect the stuff man (seeing as how you can dash dance and make two of yourself)

2%- Man your bowser is very good. it whipped up my DK and he is no slacker.

TLOZ- you are a very cool guy and your Link amazed me. whipped up on my ganon. you and 59JS should come to TN man.

Dr.Neo- you remind me of my best friend who is now in the military man. good Doc man. your a cool guy.

TC- CF>Ganon its just not fair haha.

Munk- Thanks for having me man. It was one of the best tournies ive been to so far. very well organized. your peach is very good. even tho we only got to play one match right at the end.

$- cool guy man we played some pretty good friendlies and i got to bust out the DK.

Malk- Jiggs is too sexy for zelda this i now know. GJ man

Ash- Get better with Falco man (even tho i told you this on aim) you got the skill just learn the physics of falco and take it to the next level.

YGO and TBO you guys need to Crew match Run7 in memphis on even the crew that me and Red Ninja are trying to put together. anyway lots of fun guys hopefully ill be seeing all of you again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You guys shouldn't forget about Chocolate Thunder and Mewchu! They certainly aren't the worst in the group! :mad:

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I did terrible.. but that was the most fun i've ever had at a smash tournament... by far the best

$sD

Smash Ace
uhhh

i dont do shouts anymore....
i didnt enjoy this tourney..and i missed crews.

maybe next time

_
||
||
/ \
| |
| |
__

im moving to GA soon....still not 100% but im saying its about 89% atm..

<3 NC

Twiggy

Smash Lord
filthy is kicked from TBO and Jollz has replaced him. Filthy is out because of no attendance and terrible performance. TBO doesn't mess around.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
what munk said was true. Im going ot mcdz then shoutoutz latorz just woke up. You guys are the koolest ppl to be around ever and i mean it. SMash it 2 **** good.

Ygo has learned form this tounrey, dobnt let me go 1st cause someone has to take out those tb0 sheiks and thats me! =) cant wait for another crew battle. For now though ill admit, tb0 too good.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
uhhh

i dont do shouts anymore....
i didnt enjoy this tourney..and i missed crews.

maybe next time

_
||
||
/ \
| |
| |
__

im moving to GA soon....still not 100% but im saying its about 89% atm..

<3 NC
What part of GA are you going to be in? I'm moving at the beginning of January.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i even ate at taco bell 2night im sry mcdz. =(

Shoutoutz

Munkey- i love munkaid dude you are the main man for having them. Nice job beating me in some friendlies peach is a **** hore face =)

Twigger-well like always me and u in finals. Your fox was holding his own in 1st match but not the 2nd. Always fun playing you dood good matches. Nice job on teams dood your lucky i fell off the stage like a fool

Brownguy-man nice job cheering on in crews lol your crazy, nice job beating king ganon in the tourney.

adams-your sheik in crazy insane at chaingrabbing in crews. lol good matches man and congrats on 3rd.

malk karn and davie- you guys make the nc smash scene fun, you guys are rly fun to be around, malk team game and watch at the next raleigh tourney, davie your peach is nice and congrats on 4th and 3rd in teams, karn didnt play you once again man see you all soon.

Neo and omnislash-neo dude we had it in teams man till i went and give it away, your doc has gotten better from what i had seen in the teams matches we had. Omni i feel that arm was holding you back dude you shulda entered singles you woulda done well. Great seeing you 2 again and see you again soon.

T.c-man you know you should have entered singles you all coulda have placed high. Start uing fox dood lol.

Team triforce-congrats on 4th in teams and good link and ganon as always. Tloz use your marth more often and jeremy use jeremy fox more often lol.

Holymarth-man your dash dancing is top teir, dude i hate that you always have to leave early. Glad i got to play you again.

Dolla- stop sd's when we play lol.

Beanie-thx man for getting some footage of the event nice job thrashing the controller in some friendlies your too good. Thx for keeping me awake talking to me on the way back lol. Keep working the fox have ne ?'s ask me!

zio-you rly missed out man im cerial

pac-man you shoulda played mario all through the tourney lol. Your moon walkin falcon is 2 good though. You should start playing fox or sheik 2 lol

2%-dang nice bowser never rly faced one like that or never rly faced one at all lol.

Dull rzr-man you are right dude we didnt play ne friendlies except for the team matches in the beginning lol. We must play some at the next oturney we muST!

Mewchu-man you were fizzled outt he whole time. You had to get more slep i told you man lol. Keep playing the marth its 2 good.

Choc. thunder-man i was watching your luigi take down some marths and your getting dang good. Keep it up dood.

Dolph-nice getting to play you again, dang good job in teams on 1st and nice job on 5th in singles. See ya soon.

I know im forgetting so many ppl i am sry for this. =)

EVERYONE go to mourning pirates smash fest 3 lord karn has just madea thread about it. ALL us east will be there hopefully and we are looking for some of the west to come. Awesome tourney as always and looking forward to the next one. Peace

l0ZR=)

Beanie

Smash Cadet
Beanie's shoutouts now. Fall In!! ((1500th post)) ~yah, there is only one 1500 ^.^~

Adam-your fox teleports around on the video, I swear that he just spawned, disappeared, and reappeared under the level ftl you know. Cool deal winning singles and we need to ride together more...hackeysack=too fun

59js & TLOZ-great video of you in a teams match, triforce is just too good. Awesome

Thunder Child-driving was too fun, sorry we kept leaving you. Oh well you need to get back into the singles scene too bad

Pac!- wow man is all I can say. You three guys rode 5 hours in the back of TC's car, all I can say is me and Adam remember it all too well. I missed all the Mario video but I saw the falcon play well, keep it up

MewChu-you got grounded at munkaid, that's why you were so drained, ah well next time you will know better and show just how good you are. I mean c'mon me, you, and Choc. will eventually replace TC., 59js, and TLOZ...you know it

Choc Thunder-gay marts!! yea, I know I hate him too lol. your luigy is amazing to take on them doods, you have great skillz

Munkey- thanks for holding another great tourney, look at there being something in the east soon though, along the line of madden, smash, and halo

Twig-too good you and Adam just amaze me, become something great and do teams in MLG to serve up some serious NC pwnage.

Omni-if there is ever a Halo tourney in Rocky Mount you'd better show...same with smash. We both got a lot better after munkaid 3...just you got more better then me-_-

Dr.Neo awesome dude here lol, nice to see the origin of so much smash drama. Dr.Mario is too good and tuff luck on teams. the world knows the true winner.

Razor-the vid is crap, I’m shaking and cam is a wal-mart PoS, I’ll get all 1kmegs up and stuff eventually, might be better for me to burn a couple discs and mail them to you ah well, I catch up with you, thanks for carrying me in teams

malk&karn-we need to get up to Raleigh some more, not too bad of a drive at all and jiggz is too good

everyone else, just amazing, next time I wont be broke and will enter into singles also.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Hehe.

I had much much fun at the tourney.

Everybody I played...I love you.

Everybody I didnt play...I love you.

And all I know is that, Yu Gi Ohs crew -- Yall's sh*t was weak.

TBO fo' life son.

Feels good to be back.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hehe.

And all I know is that, Yu Gi Ohs crew -- Yall's sh*t was weak.
*shoots*

*takes body and throws it over hill*

*sets a bomb to explode to three second, which happens to be placed on the body*

*runs for cover*

He will NEVER say that again. :)

*BOMB*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
tbo MUST come to the raleigh smash fest sometime in january. Then we will have our rematch and we will put muney on it this time. Peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:laugh:

Oh man. WTF were you doing in doubles LoZR???

:laugh:

Show off.

And you didn't even Shine Blind. Could you have, though? In any case, that would've turned the tables around.

Jolly LIVES? You must have a very thick exterior . . . like an exoskeleton. Amazing.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i didnt shine that many times at this event i dont recall but it happens so fast i may have forgot lol. How was i showing off?????? ?? But yeah i was being a stoopie in doubles i let neo face down. We beat twig and dolph to get the #1 seed for the teams tourney and then lost to them in the finals. But they didnt get that recorded zio cause it wont finals doood. Peace

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Here are shout outs.

Adam- your too good man. Dont forget where you originated from. I am breaking loose next tourney. I promise. Your the man thanks for helping win 2nd and its kool that you killed yourself.

Adams- Your scary... then you put your shirt back on and you were a good sheik player.

Jerod- Your awesome man. A really good friend. Cant wait to hang with you again.

Pac- Still a great guy. You have really gotten good. cant wait till I beat you next time.

Jeremy- You are the man. Your the KING! Your a big mofo! Dude cant wait till i come up to rockymount to hang out. we are gonna ball.

Cory- You have really gotten good man. Great link. Look out for spoons & napkins.

2 %- Bowser is scary.

twig- Good job on first and the money match. I got you once though. I wasnt sad just tired and sick but no Jons. Keep it up buddy see you at next tourney.

Dolphin- Your kool when I dont see Dr. Neo should shut up... yea that would be amazing. Everytime. You are good man. I guess we left even.

munkey- i didnt get to play you any. Bummer. Nice tourney. I'll see you next time.

waters- Your kool man.your ganon is good.

Ko king pin. Your a really kool guy. It was good meeting you. You had nice mindgames that tore me up. See you around buddy.

omni- play more

malk- your jewish and kool.

david- poop.

anyone else -(put your own compliments in here)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well . . . There may be one king . . . But there is one God. GodZIO.

What? You'll see . . . YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!

*Zaps self out momentarily*

2_Percent

Smash Ace
chuk, you have to come to the next one. it was too fun. maybe we could even enter crews, that's if peter/ali show up. we'd only have 4 since ash is moving. but if they do 28 stock again..we'd have 7 stock each! haha

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
chuk, you have to come to the next one. it was too fun. maybe we could even enter crews, that's if peter/ali show up. we'd only have 4 since ash is moving. but if they do 28 stock again..we'd have 7 stock each! haha
7 stocks... sweet! I'll feel like a miniboss or something. I think I should pick Samus and never die 7 times.

I want to make it to the next one.

Ganzu

Smash Rookie
Me and Milkman... Seriously owned up in some Doubled near the end there. We had a rough start because we didn't know each other's play styles but soon picked up on it.

Anyway.

I was that one kid with the red shirt on and that one guy with glasses beside me was screaming "ANZUUUU" during crews.

Heh.

See I am infamous.

Malk

Smash Champion
Everyone that had fun at this come to Mourning Pirates' Smash Jubilee 3

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92231

it'll be held in Raleigh, probably mid January. All the power of YGO and Mourning Pirates will be there so good competition is assured. If anyone wants to spend the night at the tourney site that can be arranged also.

Top Bottom