• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
haha, i'll make a name for myself......gotta get over my "pre-game jitters" that's for sure......only one way to do that is to get more experience. Munk and Waters better watch out in teams b/c 2% and I are gonna practice hard

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yo 59JS/ KO Kingpin, you guys wanna play some ganondorf dittos with me come next munkaid? =)
if i can make it i will ganon ditto anyone.
if i can make it.....
seeing as tho im gonna be trying to buy my wii (and getting moved into my new Apartment)
(wii is higher on priorities)

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
I haven't been on here much lately and now I see I have ANOTHER shot to make it out to one of these Lol. Maybe this time my ride won't fall through. I don't play this game much anymore but it'll be ok :p..

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I want to come to this.......... I'll see if I can pull some strings. But hey if I can't make it then I'll just go t the next one :). glad to see this tourney has worked out well for you munkey. maybe NC got a little better through it??????

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
the 18th of november isn't going to work... i'm having some problems with the place... i think everything will work out, but munkaid will probably be rescheduled for december

Lolz... Thanks Pac... you had to jinx it

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well since this isnt going to happen in November you guys should travel the short distance to Smyrna TN and join in my tourney that is gonna happen Im gonna have it on Nov 25th...
you guys will get to play the best in TN most likely (me Nite Aurafox and the rest of Runaway7)

*edit* oh and Sunchaser bring your crew with you or i will run your house over with a giant Turtle..... >.>

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
my bday is November 3RD!!!! yessss for me. I will try and also get a date set for my tourney in november, so look out for a thread to be made very soon.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i doubt we can... it will probably be on the 9th.. seeing as how the only other available weekend would be the 23rd... and thats just too close to christmas... maybe we will get lucky and get it for the 16th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you spelled lick< wrong in your sig mark mwahahahah. This guy is low tier crazy and is now learning marth though cause he need a tourney character.

Mewchu252

Smash Cadet
shoot. watching you play as marth has helped me so much with my strategies for him

ya.. i am kinda saying "thanks for kicking my posterior (sp?) with marth" in a way :p

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
So, anyone from raleigh or someone from YGO want to pick me up on the way to this thing whenever it is?

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
munk if you can do it in the middle of december, most school will be out, so days during the week wont be a problem. Like me Mondays and Wednesdays are days i will most def be at your tournament, since during the holiday season Saturdays are really hard to get off

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Yeah and who knows? Maybe SC will provide alittle more this time! After all, I can't just keep on representing my state like this, all by myself ;_;. The Columbia ppl need to make it up here for real! =0. Yoshido, John, Niceness, Yay, Spin, Synk, Johnny, Ryu. TRC...Where are you guys! lol =).

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
yo people , im back .. just had sometime figurin out wut my password was lol , but yea hows everyone ? I dont know if munkey told you guys bout the smash gathering at my place on the 11th of november , 5 buck entry fee 10 dollar join its also to determine the power ranking thingie anyway ya'll better come

Top Bottom