• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Well LOZR, Twig called it first, so I'm gonna have to have the match with him. No worries though man; we'll play plenty come this saturday. =).

Twig, LOZR, it's gonna be too good seeing/ playing ya'll again =P.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Ha, it's only three dollars; I'm sure best out of three will suffice =). Do you wanna play this as soon as you see me, or perhaps later in the tournament? Whenever you want the match, just walk up to me, and I'll gladly walk with you to a tv/ have you sit down at the one i'm playing on etc to get it started =).

The tournment rules are fine.

$sD

Smash Ace
so adams refuses to see the dollar

xactly why ive been considering staying home on rag.
and it doesent mattter

ill win it anyway.:grin:

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I'd like to do it early on, because later on, depending on how the tournament goes, I might not have the money to do it. So we'll do it before anything starts.

$sD

Smash Ace
hrmm

based on funds adams
if i have the money to spare we will MM
and i will be victorious.
(1/3 of revenge will be avenged)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ive jihad it(ali and peter) come to this tourney guys. Find a way. You guys are really too cool and fun to be around.

Holymarth/ i woulda called it 1st yet i have dailup end of story

Carycore/ i will 1 dollar mm you on fd. (since twig got the one with holymarth)

I will mm you insomnia and i will yeroc as well(if he is going i think he is). Yeroc i will mm you in fox dittos that we never got to do way back in the day. what do you all think?

Oh and dollar is my hero!!

Peace
l0zr=)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Sounds too good man i hope to see you there. I must play you when your crazy good samus plays his best!!

Im not holding back either, i will be playing my best this time as well. I will make sure i have went to sleep the night before unlike last time lol. Peace

Oh and twig, watch out for us in doubles(me and T.C.) = Too good!

loZR=)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some members of YGO will be unable to go, like me, but I'm an Unknowable. Maybe next time. Not everyone can fit in Zxeritross' car.

Gym

Smash Rookie
place to stay

Hey its Gym, from Raleigh NC.

I was thinking of heading down fri afternoon/evening and leaving sunday morning, is there a place to stay at? I have to drive myself and would rather not super early and super late.

Let me know.
Gym/Chris

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Youll have to talk to munkey gym or twig.

Holymarth we bringing 5 for sure maybe even 6 in one car. But 2 of them are not on ygo just some good smashers. Peace

lozr=)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ahh son i can not wait for this.

ALi we bringing 2 other ppl with us but they are not that great. Well one is pretty good but the other not so. They dont have teammates maybe u could with them yet if i were you i would find sum1 else for sure.

Goodnight you all cant wait till saturday.

we riding in gerods car 59js. Peace
l0zr=)

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Hey its Gym, from Raleigh NC.

I was thinking of heading down fri afternoon/evening and leaving sunday morning, is there a place to stay at? I have to drive myself and would rather not super early and super late.

Let me know.
Gym/Chris
I would be able to, but I can't now. Joel tells me he's got a **** load of school work to do and he 99% won't be able to come... so that means he can't house people. So now I have an extra 1, possibly 2 people at my house. It wouldn't be much of a deal normally, but since I'm moving VERY soon, I can't exactly have a slumber party. I'll talk to some other people about it though.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Gonna win teams, gonna win teams...
yes we are. =]

Gym

Smash Rookie
I need a team partner too.. The only reason I wanted to see if i could stay is i'm ridin a motorcycle. Prefer not to ride it while tired/highway for four hours whenver the tourny is over >_>

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Twig, are you bringing a tv now that joel isnt coming or what?... and who can bring tvs, cubes, powerstrips and extension cords?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio, I challenge your Side Scrolling Machine-ness vs. mine on SMB1 for the NES ;D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1337 5K337 in Time Attacking SMB

-end trash talk- =P
8/

R U cereals? That game I can blow through in a little under 6 minutes! W00!

Top Bottom