• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
You know who's REALLY not very good at Smash? Me. I was playing hours ago and couldn't even WaveDash half the time anymore. I wanted to break the controller lol. Which COULD be good since IT is part of the problem, such a horrible controller *Shudders*. Also, my friend who is Aaron said the guy's name is Andrew awhile back I believe so there you go :p..

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
both lol. My friend knows him dang well and says he can beat him now off and on. And i beat my friend ian every match we play. Peace

l0Zr

Twiggy

Smash Lord
there was a tournament a while back (1 or 2 years ago) that I hosted... I won teams by myself. Oh... wait, I mean I won teams with Sengin. But thats pretty much the same thing.

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Well jeez, I'm not far from the level of Aaron who said he loses roughly 80% of the time to Andrew. Perhaps time to rethink my "MunkAid" decision? Lol. Nein, I'm coming if I can. As long as you all stand there like Lv. 1 computers I'll be ok :p. I freeze up in more tense situations Lol..

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Last night when I was in boone...I watched the original ninja turtles cartoon and it was delish...but that isn't on subject. However I do have predictions for the tournament. Singles will be won by Twig...Teams will be won by Twig and a level 1 computer...Crews will be won single handedly by twig not losing but 2 stock against all 20 of whoever he plays...TWIG FTW ******.

Oh and no ****ing johns when this **** happens.

$sD

Smash Ace
dolphin

tmnt's own
the cartoon
the crew is good also.

$ ftw dolphin...even u should know that LOL!
u lucked out i cant keep my promise of destroying you...if u dont show..

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dang dolla that sux man but i know the feeling. Peace

Go to munkaid though my friend hopefully i can make it myself!

l0zr=)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Man sorry I can't come to this one, but I am going to be very curious to the results of this one. YGO ftw most deffinatly, too bad there will be no one to rep the Mario man for me.:( Oh well If some west people can make it to the bladensboro tourney Oct. 7th maybe I can play some of you guys there. good luck to all. :mario:

$sD

Smash Ace
maybe i need a break from rag.
for a weekend..

besides i want to play adams..
and its my final chance at revenge

59JS

Smash Apprentice
Team Triforce will be at this tourney and teams is ours. Crew YGO for crews.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Crew YGO, hoorah! But I believe it's time for a name change! Now that YGO is obviously making a rep for itslef, it need that extra Punch that a good crew name holds. Make the right choice and change it!

Twiggy

Smash Lord
ygo sucks as a crew name.

I vote you change your crew name to be "just got owned by taco bell ocho"

that fits much better =]

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Hey Twig I'll probably be able to head down to your place like 9ish Friday. That cool with you? Still at home or you live elsewhere now? Oh, and has Wes said anything new?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Up to pac? I wouldn't want to leave it up to him since he was the one who came up with YGO. It should be a group decision. But where could we all go to figure it out?

"I vote you change your crew name to be 'just got owned by taco bell ocho'"

Is that possible? JGOBTBO . . . doesn't work at all. :/ sorry man.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Corey - 9ish PM? If so, then yeah thats cool with me. I gotta see if Joel wants to play the night prior, so just give me a call a little earlier in the day to remind me of your arrival. And the only thing me and wes have talked about is how Bobby is talking trash to him early, because he's moving back to NC lol. I'll send you a PM with my # in it if you don't still have it.

I like everyone in YGO, you know how to joke around =] unlike dr. neo.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Hey dollar store you gonna catch a ride with ali and peter? or if corey can pick you up on his way then we can all carpool, me twig you and corey to the tourney.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why not just call the crew "TLOZ," its such a great name. LOL
>:/ I no think so!

I like everyone in YGO, you know how to joke around =] unlike dr. neo.
I take it you know Jeremy. The guy seems to like asking me if I've had my donuts and what kind they were . . . and something about hot dogs. Yeah, they're fun to hang around.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
joel, ali IMed me needing a ride a few days ago, I guess he never got in touch with you about it. I guess peter might not come or something...

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Just an update. I called Justin (Random friend) and he has to work Saturday afternoon but is going to try and get this guy to cover some meaning I doubt I'll be there long enough for Singles =/. Also, any estimate on how long the Doubles will last? Well, Justin is new to the game so we'll be getting knocked out rather quickly :p..

59JS

Smash Apprentice
59JS doesn't plan on mm'ing but if u all want to give your money to him feel free. OK guys what do u think of my new song.

It's the triforce of power, its the cradle of life
Rising up to destroy everyone's character
When 59js comes to tourneys he takes people's lives
And then goes to eat a TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FOR THE TRIFORCE!!!!!

If u guys keep on practicing u might sing it as well as me!! BTW, u would sing this like "eye of the tiger" from rocky. That junk is hot, right?

Anyway, gotta go practice kicking some computer butt.

~Peace~

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I'll take that $1 MM cary =P

and shame SHAME on you adam, for trying to steal my MM with holymarth.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Sry playa haha. But we got let it be up to holymarth.

59Js/come on man you know the triforce is dead. Make a new song about something else lol. Peace

l0zr=)

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
The triforce will never die. That last tourney was a minor setback, but the next one is going to the Triforce. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Big words, but we'll see in the end. MWAHAHAHA*chokes*

god I gotta stop laughing with the sandwich in my mouth . . .

59JS

Smash Apprentice
TLOZ is right and ~zio~ stop eating those sandwiches and eat more donuts.lol.

Top Bottom