• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munchlax eats the Competition away!

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
But at the most it only gives one special. Lip's attacks would all have to be centralized around her stick (What other move would she use, she's never seen fighting).
It is possible for her to still be in but comon using logic alone we can all say the only reson she had a chance was because she's a female (She is in only one game, that's from Japan, and she's never seen as a fighting character, and now this).
That really bad reasoning. Lip may borrow moves from her other friends like the way Ness borrowed some of his moves from other characters in his games.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
wait. since when is it your job to pass judgement on others? leave kraid guy and every one else alone. ok.
Since it seems like Kraid Guy has been doing nothing but spamming nonsense in many threads. Maybe not this one, but definitely around the boards.

And it's not my job to pass judgement, but I like to anyway because it's my high.

[j][d][g][n][g] [p][e][o][p][l][e]
My anti-drug

lucario_user

Smash Ace
Since it seems like Kraid Guy has been doing nothing but spamming nonsense in many threads. Maybe not this one, but definitely around the boards.

And it's not my job to pass judgement, but I like to anyway because it's my high.

[j][d][g][n][g] [p][e][o][p][l][e]
My anti-drug

he is not a spammer. he has good ideas and can create a good arguement. its not nonsense.

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
Munchlax eats my balls.

Awwwwwwww... You kids are soo adorable! Your argument's so childish! I love it. Go on, you "ruffians" can just keep nattering on! Ohohoh, how cute.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I still say Munchlax is a tournyplayer: Works best on flat stages and makes sure no one can use items.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
OK, you're a guy that just joined and don't know anything yet, so quit talking. And you're sick too.

And I agree, this thread is stupid.
Is dat some elitism over dere?

You were jsut all angry over being called a noob, and now you're doing this? Come on.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
Munchlax eats my balls.

Awwwwwwww... You kids are soo adorable! Your argument's so childish! I love it. Go on, you "ruffians" can just keep nattering on! Ohohoh, how cute.
its official. if you choose the smiley toast, your wierd and going on a ban me streak with your posts. just lay low for a looooonnnggg while and youl be fine. in other words........... GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE YOU SICKO!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN LIKE SMASH BROS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom