• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Arty

Smash Lord
There's no soda machines, but there's sodas for $.75 and other drinks like water/coffee. There's also a lot of food there for sale. (pizza, burgers, nachos, hotdogs, whatever else)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Thanks Arty, for briefing Dragmire.

Drag: all venue info should be on the front page. Gives a tad more detailed explanation of what's available to purchase.

Kenni: that pic scared the **** outa me. I love it.

GOOD **** JUDGE FOR COMING!!! Looking forward into seeing MI again.

THIS TOURNEY IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!

Quick update:

April's tourney will be on April 24th. May's tourney will be on May 22th.

MARK DEM CALENDARS!!!

ORLY

Smash Master
I hope I can at least beat somebody at TvC this time 'round.
I'd enter if it weren't $10. I ain't made a'money!

Also: who was the guy I played TvC against 'til the sun came up at Kirk's house that one time? ROBO BATTLES were so much fun.

Edit: people have said my new avatar looks like Clefairy.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Late post, but Dragmire, $1 Brawl Ganons? Not necessarily all on RC, but you better god**** believe I'll CP the **** out of that beast of a stage.

See you all tomorrow :p

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Does this mean you're coming after all? You gotta comeeeeeee
no, sadly. I have no ride. I really hate being almost 4 hours out of chi town.
I think I'm getting a job really soon (I gave a ballin' interview) so then literally all my funds will go to smash and pot

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just made it to Chicago

L_Cancel couldn't make it :(

So that leaves it down to Killtz, M2K, Shugo, Judge, and me. Hoping to see everyone at the tournament.

akumazai

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, also, in TvC:UAS there is a joe the condor/tekka blade glitch that makes both the characters invisible. It doesn't break the game, I just wanted to point that out in case you want to ban it. and if we are able to prereg, I'll register for Brawl and TvC:UAS.
All gamebreaking glitches are banned always. and whoever initiated it takes a loss.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Sleep johns are legit, but they're technically your fault. So get ***** Kennispam, I suggest not MMing DLA again this time.

ook is getting 1st btw, might as well just have ook sit up by the front and have you guys pay him right then and there.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i dom't know, bout anybody else...

but when i think about you all...

i touch myself!

...TMI?

:laugh:

TODAY IS HYPERAID DAY! BRING DAT HYPE, A PILLOW, AND SOME LOTION...

...IT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A SEXY TIME!

Top Bottom