• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. R*** & Watch 2!

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Mr. **** & Watch 2

So it's been about 9 months since the first **** & watch. I feel as though i've improved a lot since the last one, hopefully it's apparent in the video.

I know a lot of the video is ****** space animals, specifically falco, but I did my best to include other chars in the cast as well, it was the best I could do...lol.

Enjoy! Tell me what you think

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHAHA!!! I was about to suggest to you to upload this video NINE9! months after your first one if you were to make a second one!

Looks like soooooo =D !!!
---------
Edit(will watch video later today):

QERB

Banned via Warnings
thanks urrbody (:

HAHAHAHA!!! I was about to suggest to you to upload this video NINE9! months after your first one if you were to make a second one!

oh yea also i uploaded it on 3/15.
3+1+5=9, just so happens haha

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice

---------
Edit(will watch video later today):
YAAAAAAAY!!! This one was better than the first one alright!
-You synced the Nine! with the music in some parts, and as well with other moves!; jab gimps with the music synching and slow down mode were funny additions HAHAHA(I got some laughs from that)!!!The music was great! "EMRACE THE MARTIANS!!! I WONT HURT YOU, I COME IN PEACE!!!"<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 THIS , Gdubs being Black, makes Hip Hop the appropriate choice in music for a Gdub Combo Video all the time; good thing you lo9ve hip hop, it makes it more enjoyable to you!
-The Combos were nice/and several clips were very cool. Clips like having your opponent who has just lost a stock come back and try to attack you, then finding out that they are out of the stage again about to lose a stock in mere seconds!
thanks urrbody (:

oh yea also i uploaded it on 3/15.
3+1+5=9, just so happens haha
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice =)

Oh Yeah? Well I got something that will top that! Now top this!!!

-Lol today I was deciding whether I should do something on Thursday(Black Thursday) or Friday. So I had the idea readily that I should do this thing on Friday since I'm 19 years old. Black Thursday as I call it, is the day of the week which I dedicate in celebration of my past/what I have gone through in life...anyways...enough about that. So, I finally decided that I'd do that one thing on Friday. The way I came about it was by sitting down and watching a soccer game today; Mexico vs. North Korea( Get R@p3d Jason!!! a.k.a Bizzarro Flame!!!) First goal was made by the #10 player from the Mexican team, then the second goal was made by the North Korean team(I forgot which number XD) and the third goal was made by the Mexican team, #9

10+9=19!
TOP THAT!!! Dayummmmmm!!! on your own thread too! Get r@p3d QERB by the real Mr.R2p3 & Watch!!!

G&W... is an interesting character eh?

I liked it. the music didn't really seem to fit though. 4 stars easy.
The few who main Mr.Game and Watch(Melee), are usually interesting people(we tend to fade in that however if we play him too much). The same can be said for M2 mains ;)

@ Music: What do you mean? Hip Hop goes well with a Game and Watch combo video all the time!!! Your a Mewtwo main yet you can't see the beauty in that? GDUBS IS BLACK YO, CUZ! HES BLACK YO!, CUZ HES BLICKITY BLACK CUZ HES BLACK YO! HES BLICKITY BLICKITY BLACK! BLACK! BLA BLA BLACK!, HEY YO!!, CUZ HES BLACK!!!

And also...Martian song is very complementary to what QERB and I are trying to get at...
---------
09-09-09 An Inter-Dimensional Combo Video was released, 12-12-12 An Inter-Dimensional Combo Video Part 2 will be released, 12-21-12 An Inter-Dimensional Travel(Melee 2.0 a.k.a what is known right now as Project Melee, a modified version of Brwl) will be released.

Mr. Game and Watch: THE EVOLUTION...this is for SSBM. This will be the final show that I will take part of and I'm sure as well that this can be said for other Melee Game and Watchs' out there. The bell will toll for me once this is complete. I will finally R.I.P.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!
---------
LOL...forgive me moderators but its late and I just couldn't redeem myself from making such a post.

@QERB: I truly loved it!

PHIRE

Smash Cadet
Yo I think you could learn a couple things from my g&w, seriously. LOLz sick video man, you should have included some of our fox fox vs. pikachu pichu footage, it woulda turned some heads hehe

Cauterize

Smash Cadet
Great video man! You're combos were sick, I just didn't think the middle song went with the video but I liked the first and last one(Ronald Jenkees kills the keyboard :D). But who cares you play a SICK g&w!

n1000

Smash Journeyman
The zero percent throw to bacon spike at 7:40 got me a little wet. Congrats on creating a bomb video man.

Top Bottom