• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPG - Professional Smash 64 Tournament-*BOTH BRACKETS DONE* *POST RESULTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutioNeXt

Smash Rookie
Name: AbsolutioNeXt
State: Pennsylvania
Emulator: PJ64K
Time: 3-5 PM Eastern Weekdays 5-whenever on Friday 7-12 on Satudarys 6-12 on Sundays
Contacts: absolutionmark2@hotmail.com

*Notes* If I can't make it within 15 mins of my battle, please dq me from the match. I don't want a repeat of the last tourney

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Team: Firo + Owna
State: NY
Emulator Online Play We Use: Any, preferably a form of p64k or mupen64k
Time we can play: After 3:00PM EST on most days, pretty flexible
Days: Almost all
Contacts: AIM - Firo32 / Ownasaurus

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Im signing up easyBEC, and ZGE cause Holy and ZGE are to lazy to signup. I guess they ASSUME everybody has there e-mail. Here's their contact info:

Teams: ZGE + HolyQuebec
State: pwned
Emulator: Project64k, mupen, p2p
Time I can Play: -6GMT (Central Standard) Depends, but after 4:00 should always be good.(ZGE)
Day(s): pretty much any days except night time. all week long.
Contact(s): ZGE - violinist0416@hotmail.com
Contact(s): HolyQuebec - holy.quebec@hotmail.com - YT account: HolyQuebec

hermit214

Smash Rookie
Name: Hermit214 .XVI.
State: Quebec
Emulator: Project64k
Time I can Play: Friday after 4pm, Saturday between 1 and 10pm, Sunday between 1 and 5pm (EST)
Day(s): fri, sat, sun
Contact(s): hermit_214@hotmail.com

kys

Smash Ace
Teams: kys and spazbo4
State: Florida
Emulator: Project64k (I can be convinced to get Mupen)
Time I can Play: I have no life, so literally anytime
Days: ^
Contact: Just send me a PM here, look on kaillera, or post in this thread and I will see it

Spazbo4

Smash Rookie
Teams: kys and spazbo4
State: Ohio
Emulator: Project64k (I can be convinced to get Mupen)
Time I can Play: usually around 4-10 on weekdays, anytime on saturday as long as I'm awake, and on sunday I got church from 11-12:30 AM and 5:30-8 PM, so other than that I'm free on sundays
Days: ^

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Good. Done. Thanks. I love you.

Both brackets are done. PLAY YOUR GAMES!

PRIZES AWARDED FOR WINNERS!!!

Lets see WHOS THE BEST!!! GOODLUCK!!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
First round Doubles

BoomFan/Isai vs Nainsoo and Nintendude

ROFL

Also, I cannot play smasherx74

He has banned me from AIM'ing him and is not allowed on Galaxy64

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Nainsoo is a friend that goes to college with me. We are playing off of the same internet network, so he'll get the same delay as me.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if 2 of them are West coast and 2 of them are east coast, try a mid-west server such as Phreaks

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Smasherx74 won vs me 3-2

He used kirby and was Johning the whole time

Firo banned him afterwards..rofl

Carls Junior

Smash Rookie
Me vs Koro

I won 3 - 1 actually, and koro rage quit. Also it was

Kirby vs Falcon
Mario vs Falcon (he won)
Kirby vs Samus
Kirby vs Pikachu *He ragequits*

then he goes and threatens to tell firo so i go to firo and say im smasherx74 and i was sorry so firo banned me for 30,000 mins witch means ill be back on in about a month. But ill p2p or play people on my server also, If i play you next in tournament ill just msg you if i see you.

I 4 stocked koro each time besides Kirby vs Pikachu and he rage quit <3

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lulz at the post above. i already posted the results. No need for flaming. You do realize we have a mod here who will report your already banned profile. I quit the round as I said since Firo PM'd me.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
who is ryusei ive been trying to find him
Absolutionnext. He wanted a different name.

My opponent and Partner has not showed up yet >_>
Look on the Brackets it's AceStar Luigi. Send him an e-mail , pm him, He put his contacts down. Thanks.

Both Brackets Updated!!!

Play your games. They have times down when they can all play. LOOK AND EMAIL THEM. NO STALLING LIKE I SAID OR I WILL DQ YOU IN A HEARTBEAT.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
My first opponent (Hermit) says he can't play until Friday. A little ridiculous imo.
That mother fu.cker told me he could play everyday. This is why I was asking everybody that they need to be 100 -fu.cking % reliabe. complete bull.sh.it. I told him to read rules 100 mother fu.cking times. Goshdam.mit! I just want 1 tourney where nobody will flake for 7 years and pull any bull.sh.it and lie. Im fu.cking pissed.

matts

Blade XVI

Smash Rookie
That mother fu.cker told me he could play everyday. This is why I was asking everybody that they need to be 100 -fu.cking % reliabe. complete bull.sh.it. I told him to read rules 100 mother fu.cking times. Goshdam.mit! I just want 1 tourney where nobody will flake for 7 years and pull any bull.sh.it and lie. Im fu.cking pissed.

matts

Yea he was playing earlier on the galaxy server i think hes chickening out and i want a partner that's not afraid of the competition

Nintendude

Smash Hero

matts
So just DQ him. Simple.
Honestly I think I'd win no problem anyway >_>

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
Hey kys, I'm just posting this here just in case you'll get this faster than your PMs for some reason. We want to play our 2s match ASAP whenever you're free. Please communicate with spaz and decide on a time or a set of times that you're free, and Firo and I will see if we are free as well. Thanks!

hermit214

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the misinformation nintendude, I am online every night, although I said friday because I'm not sure of the time that I was going to be online at , It is my first tournament , sorry about the mistake, I can play every night although I can only play from 9pm to 11pm, and I thought that would be inconvenient for you whereas at Friday I can play it almost the whole night..., so sorry about that. I saw that you use AIM and I don't have it, and it said that your AOL mail is down, so I went on Kaillera every night and I didn't found you either. I'm really sorry for the confusion.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
can i take his place? i'm trying to play as much ssb as possible
No. Hermit will get his matches done.

Sorry for the misinformation nintendude, I am online every night, although I said friday because I'm not sure of the time that I was going to be online at , It is my first tournament , sorry about the mistake, I can play every night although I can only play from 9pm to 11pm, and I thought that would be inconvenient for you whereas at Friday I can play it almost the whole night..., so sorry about that. I saw that you use AIM and I don't have it, and it said that your AOL mail is down, so I went on Kaillera every night and I didn't found you either. I'm really sorry for the confusion.
Hermit. Play your games. Everybody has the contact information in this thread.

ALSO EVERYBODY... THERE IS TEAMS THAT NEED TO BE PLAYED TO COME PEOPLE..!!!!

Brackets Updated!!

The Great MATTS!

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
No. Hermit will get his matches done.

Hermit. Play your games. Everybody has the contact information in this thread.

ALSO EVERYBODY... THERE IS TEAMS THAT NEED TO BE PLAYED TO COME PEOPLE..!!!!

Brackets Updated!!

The Great MATTS!
I finally got him but i only had one match with him and he dissapeared

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo- I lost to His Freshness 3-1.

blankety-blank pikachu. I tried to record, but ma software went all "bleeeeh" and died. GGs fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom