• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPG - Professional Smash 64 Tournament-*BOTH BRACKETS DONE* *POST RESULTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit214

Smash Rookie
Lost 2-3 to the coward by the name of hermit...i hate campers and delayers so much....
... I wasn't a coward you were the one camping at the ledge...

If there was a time limit i had the advantage anyway since it was 4stocks to 2, you were impatient... so don't rage on me be more patient and space well next time.

Personally I think you played well and gg, but I don't think you should talk bad of me just because I didn't rush to you when you were by the ledge. Chill out, you'll have another shot in the next tournament.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
LOL at Hermit and Yoshiking. Have fun guys LOL.

Brackets Updated!

PLAY TEAMS OR I'LL MURDER!

The Great MATTS!

kys

Smash Ace
ggs Firo and Owna, I tried to counterpick Firo's Ness by choosing Saffron but it didn't work...Anyways, since blade + hermit got Dq'd I guess that means spaz and I will be playing Holy and ZGE when they lose to malva and boom. Whenever you guys lose let us know a time when we can play.

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
ggs Firo and Owna, I tried to counterpick Firo's Ness by choosing Saffron but it didn't work...Anyways, since blade + hermit got Dq'd I guess that means spaz and I will be playing Holy and ZGE when they lose to malva and boom. Whenever you guys lose let us know a time when we can play.
I told him to switch but he was very confidant with Ness. Guess he showed all of us what's up :p

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'm getting a little annoyed at blade... he only put one email address for contact info, so he should at least check it on a semi-daily basis. I've sent him two emails in the last week sans replies. He said he was having technical difficulties with his computer, but if he could post on the thread, he could at least bother to tell me what was going on and when he could play.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Awsome! Keep playing NOOBS.

Brackets Updated! Double PWNED!

malva and easy-super"air-conditioner"fan are holding up the teams.

Keep Playing!!!

The Great MATTS!

malva00

Smash Master
only people holding up teams are this ZGE guy with no instant messenger and BOOM who was away for like a week and is gone today too

Battlecow

Play to Win
*simmers in rage over not knowing whether his inevitable beat-down will be handed out by A$ or Fireblaster*

play your matches. 's been weeks.

malva00

Smash Master
ZGE goes on kaillera at random times and doesn't have any instant messenger, so there's no way he can tell us when he can play, unless he tells holy, holy tells BOOM and then BOOM tells me

communications between ZGE, quebec, BOOM and malva:

holy x BOOM (MSN)
BOOM x malva (MSN/AIM)
holy x malva (galaxy)
holy x ZGE (galaxy)
malva x ZGE (haven't seen him on galaxy)
BOOM x ZGE (BOOM hasn't seen him on galaxy)

MATTS!

Smash Ace
None of my tourney's will die. These are 100% alive and WILL finish. Keep playing people and have fun.

I will update in 10 hours.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Brackets Updated!!!

PLAY FOOLS!!!

Lets get these teams on the road and singles. teams are looking good and also easyBEC needs to find his partner ZGE and find out what's going on or people will start getting DQ'd which is what I DON'T WANNA DO.

Keep playing and have fun!!!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs Nintendude 3-1
I am on the left
Falcon vs Mario on Hyule, me JV 2
Falcon vs Kirby on Peach's castle Me, 2 stocks 18
Pikachu vs Samus on Saffron Him, 1 stock 86
Falcon vs Samus on Saffron, me, JV 3 stocked.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
You forgot to point out the fact that your wireless connection made you lag spike every 20-30 seconds or so, and that you had to ditch p2p because it made your lag even worse.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
you didn't complain about winning yoshi dittos.lol
Are you kidding me? I complained a lot about the lag during that set. That's why we ditched p2p and after I thought you switched computers I suggested trying p2p again. I just happened to win that one anyway.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Like a Mofo. It's really annoying, actually. Does he only do that at school or whatever? Has anyone recently played a non-laggy game with him?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
the other computer in the house is now fixed, however, it is a work desktop for other people in the house so I can probably only use it once they go to bed.

0 lag on that one, confirmed earlier.

Saske

Smash Apprentice
this has been going on too long, people in teams need to start getting dq'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom