• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPG - Professional Smash 64 Tournament-*BOTH BRACKETS DONE* *POST RESULTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Hello and Welcome to:

MATTS! Professional Gaming - Professional Smash 64 Tournament

This is a North American Tourney ONLY. Hawaii, Alaska, and Greenland, and anybody that lives south of Mazatlan to Tampico in Mexico may NOT join. NO exceptions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

-5 stock matches.
-Best 3 out 5.
-First match on Hyrule. After that Loser picks stage.
-All Characters Are Legal.
-All items off
-No excessive camping or stalling.
-If you DS 3 times, you forfeit the match

-Stages available: hyrule, dreamland, congo, saffron, and peach's castle

-Tournament Championship Match will be best of 7. Same Rules Apply Throughout. ALSO, you must win twice if you come from the losers bracket and make it to the Final Championship Match.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams:

Since I canceled my Team Doubles in my last Tourney, I will add one here but only 8 teams may enter. Same rules apply. Also it's NORTH AMERICAN ONLY.

Emulator/Play:

This can be p2p or server(pj64k or mupen64k), but p2p preferred. It's up to the players to decide, BUT, here is rules:

If a player does not want to play p2p, then he or she MUST play on whatever server the other player wants, since he or she disagreed on playing in p2p.
Example: I play JaimeHR from Mexico, and im from New York, since he does not want to play p2p, I get to play in a server close to me like galaxy, and he must play in there our matches we have, even though he gets 10 - 12 frames and I get 3 frames. This is only fair because since he did not wanna play p2p(which is preferred) then I GET TO CHOOSE.

Note: P2P is what you should use since it will be very little delay for all maybe like 2, 3, to 4 frames at most for everybody in this tourney.

Here is the emulators + P2P Client if you can't find them:

PJ64K: http://pj64k.emulation64.com/files/Project64k_0_13.zip

Mupen: http://rapidshare.com/files/150554373/Mupen64K_0.7.9.zip (click on Free User, wait until timer reaches 0, then click download)

P2P: http://kaillera.movsq.net/stable/kailleraclient.dll

Brackets:

The brackets will be selected at random for all participants. Some might have a "bye" and some might not. (If we get 16 entries, there will be no "byes," If we get more, there will be "byes," unless we make it to 32 entries, then there will be no "byes" at 32 entries)

ENTRY SIGN-UP EXAMPLE:

Name: MATTS!
State: Texas
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k, or Mupen64k, or P2P, or Mupen64k and P2P, or PJ64k and P2P, or ALL
Time I can Play: 10:00pm to 3:00am Eastern Time Zone
Day(s): Any or Monday Through Friday
Contact(s): AIM - mclouser767 - Smashboards - PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is so you can copy then just type in post:

Name:
State:
Emulator Online Play I Use:
Time I can Play:
Day(s):
Contact(s):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team signup:

If you sign up for teams, just put a "Teams:" down in your entry, and then put you and your partner.

Example:
Teams: MATTS! and Ken Hoang

Note: If a player is playing thats only in teams they must put down there info so they can be CONTACTED.

This Tourney will start once we reach 16 entries. If more sign up than 16, we will go for a 32 man Tournament. Thank you.

If you have any Questions, or anything you would like to comment about, I would like to read all positive and negative comments. Thanks and have fun.

ALSO:

1 more thing. All people that were DQ'D, slacked off, didn't care, forgot, or pulled any kinda of sh.it in my other Tourney I held, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THIS TOURNEY. I have the names of everybody that pulled that bu.llsh.it and if you sign up, you will not be on the list because your just going to do the same da.mn thing to this tourney. NO IF, AND'S, OR BUT'S.

North American:North American BRACKET: http://i29.tinypic.com/n1sf8z.jpg

JaimeHR BEST SMASH 64 PLAYER WHOLE WORLD ONLINE!

1. A$
2. Fireblaster
3. KoRoBeNiKi
4. battlecow
5. AceStar-Luigi2
6. demonicdragony93
7. Nintendude1189
8. Saske
9. Kabal
10. Smasherx74
11. JaimeHR
12. His Freshness
13. UnholyWeapon
14. Ryusei
15. Blade .XVI.
16. Hermit214 .XVI.

Teams:TEAMS BRACKET: [DONE]http://i46.tinypic.com/akfu6w.jpg

malva00 & SuPeRbOoMfAn = TEAM CHAMPIONS WHOLE WORLD ONLINE!

1. AceStar-Luigi2 - demonicdragony93
2. Nintendude1189 - Nainsoo
3. Fireblaster - Saske
4. malva00 - SuPeRbOoMfAn
5. Firo - Ownasaurus
6. ZGE - HolyQuebec
7. Blade .XVI. - Hermit214 .XVI.
8. kys and spazbo4

The Great MATTS!

DMoogle

A$
Name: A$
State: Virginia
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k, or Mupen64k, or P2P, or Mupen64k and P2P, or PJ64k and P2P, or ALL
Time I can Play: Varies, generally large window of availability.
Day(s): Any
Contact(s): PM, AIM, MSN, or e-mail

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
lol MATTS lives in texas

Name: Fireblaster
State: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Emulator Online Play I Use: everything
Time I can Play: anytimes besides mornings on MWFSat
Day(s): wolawpeofijapwoief
Contact(s): AIM - Fireblaster1112, MSN - Fireblaster@comcast.net

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
L1ON would love to join teams if he could find a teammate. I can play any character except ness... and I hate kirby... My skill level is not pro by any means but I can keep up with pros a bit and I have a good eye for teams (I love teams). So if I'm allowed/someone wants a partner PM me I'd most like to play cf/fox/samus/dk(for the lulz)

Actually it would be a cool idea to get a bunch of people into galaxy64 at somepoint (if we could I know it's hard people have lives outside smash) but if we got a good few people in to practice some teams, that way if you find that I'm a ****ty partner for you you know that prior to entering lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Name: KoRoBeNiKi
State: Landfill City (NJ)
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k or P2P. Mupen doesn't work well on my computer. I am on Galaxy64 when I can be but I am very good at scheduling matches. I am very quick when it comes to taking care of my rounds
Time I can Play: Usually past 10:00 everyday, just PM me when you want to play or IM me.
Day(s): Any
Contact(s): AIM - goc6283, you can also contact me on Smashboards.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Name: battlecow
state: champaign, IL
Emulator online play: PJ64k, I can download mupen if someone really needs me to. I'm on EGX a lot, and am pretty good at getting matches done fast, but I can't p2p. I can LAN on servers on west OR east coast, though, so if it's NA only, that shouldn't be a problem.
time: 7-7:50 AM and 2-2:50 PM Central standard time on weekdays, but other times at request. not at night though.
contacts: AIM/Email Battlecow777@aol.com, or PM

edit: I'm not pro. If this is a pro tourney, count me out, but I got the impression you meant more "north americans who can do their matches" tourney, considering you adverted for it on EGX.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
L1ON would love to join teams if he could find a teammate. I can play any character except ness... and I hate kirby... My skill level is not pro by any means but I can keep up with pros a bit and I have a good eye for teams (I love teams). So if I'm allowed/someone wants a partner PM me I'd most like to play cf/fox/samus/dk(for the lulz)

Actually it would be a cool idea to get a bunch of people into galaxy64 at somepoint (if we could I know it's hard people have lives outside smash) but if we got a good few people in to practice some teams, that way if you find that I'm a ****ty partner for you you know that prior to entering lol
L1ON, never seen you on galaxy or anywhere else. are you reliable, can you play anytime, like if you need to play a game 4:56am Central time you can..??? are you a slacker, do you quit, forget about tourneys, smoke weed, eat pizza with onions...? I need to know cause if you SIGN UP, you will also need to have a reliable PARTNER. You need to make sure, you can get ahold of your partner and he can get ahold of you at anytime, without questions asked, and you will be able to set up a doubles game to be played. If you can do that, Then I will sign you and your partner up. Let me know, Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Name: Yoshiking2
State: Oklahoma
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k
Time I can Play:5:00PM-10:00 PM
Day(s): Anyday
Contact(s): DemonicDragony93(Youtube)/DemonicDragony93(Skype)

Also interested in the Tag tournament as well so looking for a reliable partner

Battlecow

Play to Win
I would sign up for teams, but its hard to get four people together, no matter how reliable, as we saw in the last tourney. I'd advise against having the teams bracket, it will only cause suffering and misery.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I would sign up for teams, but its hard to get four people together, no matter how reliable, as we saw in the last tourney. I'd advise against having the teams bracket, it will only cause suffering and misery.
Accually if we get people that will be on, and they are reliable, we might get it done in a pretty good amount of time. We first gotta see how many we can get signed up for that. If not that many sign up, we won't have teams. Depends. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

ClefableLuigi2

Smash Rookie
ACE TEAMS!!
Name: AceStar-Luigi2
State: Ohio/Kentucky
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64
Time I can Play:5:00PM-4:00AM
Day(s): Anydayish
Contact(s): PM Youtube.com/boptosunshine, salinchaplin@hotmail.com

Name: Yoshiking2
State: Oklahoma
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k
Time I can Play:5:00PM-10:00 PM
Day(s): Anyday
Contact(s): DemonicDragony93(Youtube)/DemonicDragony93(Skype)

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Name: Smasherx74
State: South Carolina
Emulator Online Play I Use: Pj64k and Ultra64k
Time I can Play: Sunday - Thursday from 3:30 - 11:00, Friday - Saturday all day all night.
Day(s): Everyday
Contact(s): Aim, Email

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Name: Nintendude1189
Team: Nintendude1189 & Nainsoo
State: New York
Emulator Online Play I Use: Project64k or Mupen64k
Time I can Play: Most evenings, some afternoons, easy to find on AIM all the time
Day(s): Sunday through Saturday
Contact(s): AIM: Nintendude1189

Nainsoo's AIM is Nainsoo (go figure) but you can just contact me since we are friends irl.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Name: Smasherx74
State: South Carolina
Emulator Online Play I Use: Pj64k and Ultra64k
Time I can Play: Sunday - Thursday from 3:30 - 11:00, Friday - Saturday all day all night.
Day(s): Everyday
Contact(s): Aim, Email
Smasher I will not sign you up unless you can prove to me somehow that you will be reliable to play matches. I DO NOT WANT 1 PERSON THAT WON'T BE 100% DEDICATED.

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Smasher's a terrible person, but seems like he'd be good at getting his matches done. He's on a lot, and I don't see him lying about outcomes or anything in a tournament.

Saske

Smash Apprentice
Name: Saske
State: Florida
Emulator: Project64k, can't host p2p
Time I can Play: whenver
Day(s): whenever
Contact(s): Saske40@live.com, kaillera

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
hey matts! i forgot to ask far as the team match goes we are going on TA right?

kabal

Smash Apprentice
Name: Kabal
State: New Jersey
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k and P2P
Time I can Play: After 5 PM pretty much every day
Day(s): Any except Saturday
Contact(s): Smashboards - PM

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
Since smasherX74 is in it and he's gonna deny every single lost he's gonna get(pretty much every matches)

-fake ds
-non-existant lag
-u hack
-u cheat
-it was a practice
-tornado, didn't count
-my controller broke
-i was on the phone
-no i beat you, see?
-idc you suck i won*lies*

Not joining it. I know where it's coming at. And rest of you also know.

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Since smasherX74 is in it and he's gonna deny every single lost he's gonna get(pretty much every matches)

-fake ds
-non-existant lag
-u hack
-u cheat
-it was a practice
-tornado, didn't count
-my controller broke
-i was on the phone
-no i beat you, see?

you know.. the last tournament he was in, he admitted defeat after I beat him. However, he of course was mad.

malva00

Smash Master
Teams only: malva00 and SuPeRbOoMfAn
State: California/Alberta
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64k or MUPEN64k (BEST LESS DS)
Time I can Play: m/w/th/ after 4PM t/ after 10pm sa/ in the evening f/su/ usually all day
Contact(s): smashboards pm/kaillera/opponents' sns

don't worry I don't mind waiting weeks for a team tournament

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice

-fake ds
-non-existant lag
-u hack
-u cheat
-it was a practice
-tornado, didn't count
-my controller broke
-i was on the phone
-no i beat you, see?

That's exactly what hypercam is for. I can even record the little conversations should it come down to that

MATTS!

Smash Ace

-fake ds
-non-existant lag
-u hack
-u cheat
-it was a practice
-tornado, didn't count
-my controller broke
-i was on the phone
-no i beat you, see?

easyBEC don't worry, smasher knows whats up and he won't pull anything. I had a talk with him. He's good.

You can't prove a fake DS though.

I'm uneasy about him being allowed to enter too.
Don't worry Mog, he understands, and he won't pull anything or he will be DQ'd instantly.

Also we would like to welcome 2 NEW smash 64 players, malva and superboom "air conditioner" fan to teams. Everybody give them a warm welcome and let them know they are up vs. the BEST SMASH PLAYERS that exist. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
L1ON, never seen you on galaxy or anywhere else. are you reliable, can you play anytime, like if you need to play a game 4:56am Central time you can..??? are you a slacker, do you quit, forget about tourneys, smoke weed, eat pizza with onions...? I need to know cause if you SIGN UP, you will also need to have a reliable PARTNER. You need to make sure, you can get ahold of your partner and he can get ahold of you at anytime, without questions asked, and you will be able to set up a doubles game to be played. If you can do that, Then I will sign you and your partner up. Let me know, Thanks.

The Great MATTS!
I play on galaxy mostly I change my name around for the lulz. I'm pretty reliable. As long as I know the aimed time and say I will be there I will. I slack sometimes, I don't quit, I forget things but not tourneys, I used to smoke weed... Pizza with mushrooms and onions is good sometimes but what I really like is the bacon pineapple... I'm trying to get my friend to sign up with me but he's a whiny *****.... lol I'll try and scope for a partner... Thanks.

LULZ (FLACKA)

Smash Rookie
Name: LULZ
State: Michigan
Emulator: Project64k ( i can get mupen if i have to)
Time I can Play: weekdays 3:00 - 5:00+
days: weekdays

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I play on galaxy mostly I change my name around for the lulz. I'm pretty reliable. As long as I know the aimed time and say I will be there I will. I slack sometimes, I don't quit, I forget things but not tourneys, I used to smoke weed... Pizza with mushrooms and onions is good sometimes but what I really like is the bacon pineapple... I'm trying to get my friend to sign up with me but he's a whiny *****.... lol I'll try and scope for a partner... Thanks.

Grab a partner L1ON, and ill talk with you before signing up, and read the RULES 100 TIMES. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
Name: UnholyWeapon
State: Texas
Emulator Online Play I Use: everything
Time I can Play: usually after 3 Pm central time. And at night.
Day(s): Any except tuesday after 7 im gone.
Contact(s):Unholyweapon@hotmail.com add me if you want to contact me of i'm usually on galaxy

(Notes) I"m not pro either. But I wouldn't mind joining for the fun. And will team with cow if he wants preferably or anyone.

The Gza

Smash Rookie
Name: His Freshness
State: Minnesota
Emulator Online Play I Use: PJ64
Time I can Play:almost anytime prefer after 8pm central
Day(s): Anydayish
Contact(s): tylermelvin@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom