• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Smash Jubilee 3

Malk

Smash Champion
Haha, alright. I love having Zio interested in a topic though, he bumps it constantly.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Well, as corny as it sounds MErry Christmas (or whatever denomination celebration, if any).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Should you ever offend anyone, it's best to say happy holidays to avoid confrontation.

Unless that's what you want, 'cause I GOT MY TRADEMARK BAZIO (A Bazooka to the extreme) AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO USE IT!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adam! If you don't mind, can I ride with you when we go to this??? Front preferably. Now that I called it first, don't let anyone else take my spot!

:)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dunno who is driving son, but if i do, sure. But dont mess with the radio or else ill shine you out of the car =)

Hey we should all get together and go to one of chu's biweekliez. They want us to come again and check our crews progress. So lets go show em. Raliegh guys you come too.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i dunno who is driving son, but if i do, sure. But dont mess with the radio or else ill shine you out of the car =)

Hey we should all get together and go to one of chu's biweekliez. They want us to come again and check our crews progress. So lets go show em. Raliegh guys you come too.

i'd really like to go to it too...is this west guy allowed to travel with you? haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well . . . I'd like to make it, but only if I ride with someone.

After that little race a few weeks back, my Mini-van has taken a beating. I don't want to stress my baby out more than she needs. Please understand, she's MINE!!!!

Malk

Smash Champion
Chu's would be amazing. It's in NoVa right? I'm mad for a girl that lives in DC so how far is Arlington from the place?

oh yeah
this is coming up fast
I just got back from PA and i'm ready to win

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
A fair warning, I will come if I have extra cash after the next pay check. This is a definite. But if I can't come across the cash, you know I won't be able to pay to enter.

:(

You wouldn't want ZIO to miss due to a few bucks, do you? The entry fee for singles is $15, right?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Zio you just need to come. I will bring your intry fee money for you. You dont have to pay me back or anything. I'm just ready for you to actually enter a tourney man. So please just come and enter, that is all.

Also, T.C. we are teaming at this one man? I know we just need a lil' more practice at, you know actually paying attention to the fights. Also we could lose our shame by beating Dave and Malk team, If Dave is coming to this that is. But regardless we need more team practice man, what do you say? Also I'll let you come up with the team name! cause if you remember correctly Team double Knee got us second seed in swiss then out first round in the actual tourney. let's not do that again and show em' what's up son!!!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey. I put my job on the line to put smash in for you guys. It's not supposed to be in, but I do it because I don't have a problem . . . If you guys just rush out while I put the game away again . . . I'm not so sure I'll put it in when you come.

A fair warning. What you did was rude, and I was offended. ;)

ON TOPIC = Well, I was going to come Pac, so long as I get to ride with someone. The entering was the only problem, the coming wasn't. :laugh:

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Zio I had to go pick up Megz from work, so I hope it wasn't I who offended you. I only played for a bit anyways. I don't know about those other guys though..... knowing jeremy and cory they probably had to leave early too cause they had chase with them, so I guess you can only really be mad at Adam. I mean really who likes Adam anyways? Not me that's for sure :laugh:

Anyways I hope I get to stop in game crazy at least one more time as I will be leaving for school again on Tuesday. But if not it was fun everyone, and zio I'll see you in Raleigh man!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It wasn't you, man. It was the other guyz. Yes Gerod and his family (includes the other) and Adam sorta just left. I was about to go, BUT smash was left in the system, so I HAD to put it away. I asked them to hold up, but they didn't . . . Just don't take my services for granted it what I'm saying. :ohwell:

Ah, yes. I will be seeing y'all at Raleigh if nowhere else. The more time I spend around you, Pac, the more I realize you got a great sense of humor (above par, IMHO), and you're someone I wouldn't mind sitting down and talking with. :laugh: Forgive the strange looks I give, I get alot of my actions from Josh. Odd enough, he don't know it, but he's made a significant impact on MY life, if anyone. :psycho:

Anyway, I hope to prove great competition!!!

EDIT ~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

Enjoy this ****, cause I didn't ~ http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaIvTjwFTMU

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>_>

A door to victory may have opened up.

J/K We will be disappointed if you can't come.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea, by then i'll be back at school in charlotte. i think that's atleast a 2hr drive? not sure..i'd have to mapquest it

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well . . . If no one has called it, then I'll be team . . . I may be able to afford doubles at least. But who's gonna drive me? My baby Mini-van is struggling, and I'm gonna have to take it in. I think riding to Raleigh is just gonna shorten the time I have left before it goes on me.

Adam had said Pac wouldn't mind. But that's up to you Pac!

Top Bottom