• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Smash Jubilee 3

lord karn

Smash Master
Well, Munkaid's over so it's time to start planning the next Jubilee. It will probably be at my place again. I'm thinking we should do it sometime this month or next. What do you all think?All you westermen need to come to this one.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
1at poast harharhar.

Yeah dude lets do it soon, im think really early january let christmas past im thinking maybe 1st or 2nd week in january prolly 1st weekend would work. And yes all west(tbo) needs to come cause these tourneys are way to fun. I think if we have the same entry fee as munkaid had then they may come but idk for sure. Peace

PacStrife

Smash Ace
sometime in January would work well for me. You know I'll be there!!! Maybe I'll actually play Mario this time?? Nah I learned from munkaid I'm switching to Sheik and Peach!!! lolz.

This one will be too good! I am proclaiming it right now!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
If you have it sometime in the middle-ish (around 15thish) of January, odds are I can prolly make it. If not, it will be a lil harder.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
smash tourneys like these are too fun, we dont have to drive far(some) for once and the place is a great place to play. West you gotta come to this. Yg0 vs tbo rematch

Malk

Smash Champion
Let's have it mid January. I'm not in town in the first couple of days and then we have finals. We can just wait for those to finish.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sure. Sometime in January would do some good. The holidays would be over and all the post-holiday stuff would be over towards the end of that month.

I hope my school work doesn't clash with the date you set, cause I know my Job won't. College is the only thing I can't control. :p

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
zio is gonna own at this one =)

Right zio?

Malk dude you wanna team up at this one. Team g&w mainly but we can call ourselves team dittos

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why question it, my brudda?

Zio is going to own, so I've conveniently named this tourney the "ZIO WINZ ALL EVENT". It's gonna be so one sided, how else will I title it?

And I'm being modest.

:laugh:

And I call U as a teammate! Unless . . . you would really want someone else. If so, I got mewchu if he's willing. And if he don't wanna, someone else whose willing.

:laugh:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well since i ask malk if he wants to it all depends on his anwser. If malk wont team with me then ill team with you. K?k

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cool beans. And don't worry, I'll get better by the time this tourney begins.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i want to see you get better and start playing for real. Prove to me you can. You gotta focus on whats going on the whoel time in a match

Malk

Smash Champion
huh team game and watch is tooo good. if David is coming I think I am obligated to team with him but I'll talk to him this afternoon and get back to you.

Munkaid made me wanna get better again, haven't had this feeling in a while.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Malk, no sunday tourneys man....I can't make it. That means a car full of other people can't make it also.....sorry but with school starting again it just isn't possible. Try for the 13th. Then I can deffinatly make it!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
well when you get a surefire date down, please give me a holler, I really need to get myself to a decent tourney and would try my best to attend but I must know in advance.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Malk, no sunday tourneys man....I can't make it. That means a car full of other people can't make it also.....sorry but with school starting again it just isn't possible. Try for the 13th. Then I can deffinatly make it!

agreed, definitely a saturday. since the new semester would have already started

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'd prefer it a little later . . . a week or two later. But hey, a set date will be a set date, and nothing will change it.

Why? January will be a nutty month for me. I would prolly not be able to work this tourney in AS WELL as I could in later days. Not only that, but my boss regrets having me and Beanie off this past Saturday. Dunno if he'd do the same, but I'll be sure to ask off again.

May GodZIO triumph!

Malk

Smash Champion
uhh... I don't get it
Jan 14 is a Saturday

OH ****
My computer's calendar doesn't go into the next year
when I skipped ahead a month to Jan it went to Jan 06. How stupid is that

Yeah, it'll be the 13th, or the 20th, depending on things. If you guys prefer one of those dates let me know.

Lowki

Smash Rookie
no matter what day it is...Im pretty sure my group (or at very least me and perfect1) can make it just get a set date and we'll be there!!!

Malk

Smash Champion
Lowki about your signature - both 2percent, lozr, and myself faced good marths in the tournament with jigglypuff and won. Stay strong broda!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Marth isn't your main problem.....i fought three jiggz i think at the tourney and Gay Falcon is too good ;) i have no preference on the date so long as it falls on a saturday....... I like how munkaid got everyone excited about smash again!!!!.........Also i like how I stole Munkeys posting style with the dotted lines:)..............too good!!!!

Also Malk, I'm thinking about doing the incredible and bringing back the plumber man! We'll see how it goes, maybe he still has some new moves in him???!?!?

2_Percent

Smash Ace
Marth isn't your main problem.....i fought three jiggz i think at the tourney and Gay Falcon is too good ;) i have no preference on the date so long as it falls on a saturday....... I like how munkaid got everyone excited about smash again!!!!.........Also i like how I stole Munkeys posting style with the dotted lines:)..............too good!!!!

Also Malk, I'm thinking about doing the incredible and bringing back the plumber man! We'll see how it goes, maybe he still has some new moves in him???!?!?

i didn't get to play you =/ . i think we were about to then the next round started so we never got back around to it.

lord karn

Smash Master
Hmmmm. David can't make it to any of the January dates due to fencing tournies. Seeing as most people are on Christmas break it could be possible to do it before people go back to school (January 4th for me). However, if that doesn't work for a lot of people I'm not going to have it that early just for David. Just a thought.

I think both Malk and I liked the Swiss format, so it's likely we'll use that at this tourney.

Also, don't forget that any people who need to can spend the night at my house the night before and the night of the tourney.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I like how munkaid got everyone excited about smash again!!!!.........Also i like how I stole Munkeys posting style with the dotted lines:)..............too good!!!!
I think both Malk and I liked the Swiss format, so it's likely we'll use that at this tourney..
I love how I have so much influence on the NC smash scene

and i'm glad you guys enjoyed munkaid.... try to get a date set as soon as possible... so that i can start working on getting the date of munkaid 5 set

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I love how I have so much influence on the NC smash scene
I <3 you munkey :laugh: swiss was good though..... i suppose us east boyzz should have another big tourney.......that would be fun!

Also Karn I go back to school on the 2nd so anytime before that. I have to get revenge on david's peach for giving me my only loss in the swiss tourney!!

2% - we should have played dude but it's cool hopefully i'll see you at this one! Maybe I can spend the night?!?!?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Even if we were to hold some big tourney, do you think anyone other than YGO and a few others would show? That's a question I've been holding to myself. It would be awesome to have it here, but will we get more than what we couldn't already get now? Not only that, but where would it be? I can't find a great area. Even so, would it be worth it if no one came, which brings me back to my first question. It's just a bunch of questions that lead into more questions.

lord karn

Smash Master
We can use my dad's house whenver for tournies. There are three floors to put TVs so space shouldn't be a problem.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
bad thing is i'd only know closer to the time. as long as it was on a saturday, that's the best chance i could go.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
If it is going to be in mid january you need to set a date soon. cause i need 3 weeks notice so i can ask off for work, because the TBO wants to come and take your money.

Top Bottom