• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Smash Jubilee 3

Malk

Smash Champion
Three weeks? Let's say it is the 13th then. The 7th is only 2 weeks away already. Got that everybody? Malk says the tourney will be on the 13th without consulting anyone, gg.

whooo so soon

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
When you find out where you're having it, let us know. I might be able to make it.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Nunzio, I know where we can throw a good East NC tourney man. I thiunk I can make one people will want to come to. I would probably be trying to get some of the VA peeps that YGO knows to come to this too. but that is a topic for another thread that won't be made anytime soon.

In other news Mario = too good and uh....... I declare that If the west people come then Joel must wear the goggles again, lol. But i just dont know bout that part about taking YGO's money, I guess we'll just have to see.

oh and Tauc you need to come to this one man. I haven't played you in a while. Hope that Fox is getting beast? or maybe something new? it's so exciting!

Malk

Smash Champion
****idunnotheaddress,thereisnospacebarhereatTHO'shouse,sorry.
whenKarngetsonhewillposttheaddress
somethinglike
5208BrilliantDrive,Raleigh,NC27613
maybethat'sit
seeyouthereelcancel

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
What? wont win crews? ok. If there is going to be a large sized tourney at Malks, and not jsut a smashfest then i will be more than glad to drive the 4 hours to raleigh. But i will put in for the time off tomorrow when i go to work.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we are getting all of us east ppl here more than we drove to munkaid 4 and then some. With you west guys here it will be a good turnout and so what will the entry fee be? Input pplz

Malk

Smash Champion
I think we're going to do 10$ singles and 20$ doubles, both swiss, MLG rules, (except you can ban neutral stages. I have no idea what MLG's policy is on that, but it's silly), 60-30-10 payout on each.

Again, I didn't consult any of my crew on this, so it might be all bull****. But it's most likely correct.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Malk, I won't be able to make it even after you typed without a space bar... thanks though.

I will go to a tourney with you 2p. Someday.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Change of plans, deciding not to come. A spur of the moment tourney like this doesn't look good. Ill just wait for the next munkaid

Malk

Smash Champion
Well then it's obvious he had to say the tournament "didn't look good" right?
I mean, if no one in east or central went to Munkaid, your tournament would be ****.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
seriously though west guys you rly need to come to some east tourneys, well rather i say central tourneys. It isnt a spur of the moment tourney either. This will be a big enough tourney to count towards the power rankings even if you come or not, so be there for once doods. Munkaid isnt the only "good" nc tournament that is going on here, ive been to the past raleigh tourneys 1 and 2 and they were dang fun yet it was an actual tourney going on with competition. So id think it over again cause if you guys dont start coming to some of ours, we will stop coming to all of yours =( Peace

Beanie

Smash Cadet
Another tourney and yet more smack talking to be had. Seriously West folks, when the East and Central bend over backwards to go to your stuff (sitting in cramped conditions for long periods) to give you all a challenge they prove their stuff. You all can make the drive for a challenge right?

Wasn't there a whole argument over how not attending tournaments would hurt your power ranking?

See my point, if it is true like you all say that NC has no smash presence in the big scene then this is defiantly not something to be arguing over, I say we get together and start showing what NC can do.

Either that or Western Smash is afraid of what Eastern Smash has to offer. XD

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to come to this and Munkaid, but I got random excuses.

Keep making the tournies and eventually I won't have anything to do, but play Smash. I love this game...

Thanks to cool players like Lozr and east people and Twiggy and our west people (no, we're central...), I'm learning from just about all NC people! I'm learning from east and west. And because of that, I'm awesome! Just call me a Weastern player.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i want to make it to an east tourney. i just never know if i'm able to till it's close to the time. but i will make an east tourney sometime, bowser has to make his presence again

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Look, Munkaid is always has a set date for atleast a month, this tournament seems to be VERY spur of the moment , I dont want to drive 3-4 hours to a tournament/smashfest that will only be attended by 15 at the most..... And trust me crew Yugio will never take the TBO's money.

lord karn

Smash Master
2018 Brilliant Drive, Raleigh NC, 27616

Well, if everyone is just like "I don't wanna come because it's spur of the moment," then of course there will be a low turnout. 3 weeks seems like plenty of time to me to be able to tell if you are going to come or not. I mean, for Munkaid 4, we didn't decide if we were going untill like the last three weeks.

If West peeps never come to our tournies then NC is going to stay super divided and quarralsome and we will never get beyond that.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
2018 Brilliant Drive, Raleigh NC, 27616

Well, if everyone is just like "I don't wanna come because it's spur of the moment," then of course there will be a low turnout. 3 weeks seems like plenty of time to me to be able to tell if you are going to come or not. I mean, for Munkaid 4, we didn't decide if we were going untill like the last three weeks.

If West peeps never come to our tournies then NC is going to stay super divided and quarralsome and we will never get beyond that.
That's what makes it fun!

At any rate, I don't really take smash seriously anymore. So I don't give a **** when and where tourneys are lol.

I'm not even gunna use falco or marth or fox anymore lol.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
That's what makes it fun!

At any rate, I don't really take smash seriously anymore. So I don't give a **** when and where tourneys are lol.

I'm not even gunna use falco or marth or fox anymore lol.
because you are picking up bowser right? haha yahhyuhhzz

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
if joel doesnt go... i have no ride... it's that simple...

if me not being at your tournaments means that your not coming to mine... then fine... you guys will be missed... but ok?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Well I'm still lookin forward to this..... I know how hard it was for me to make munkaid4 so i can't really say anythinhg to the west peeps for not coming. I think this whole buisness of if they dont come then we wont come to there tourneys is just stupid. So what, we are gonna try to get them to come by making empty threats? yeah that's a real good idea.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Munkaid had been NC's biggest tourney for a while now. Not going or "not entering singles" is just gonna hurt the person that does it. There should be more big NC tourneys but they dont "all" have to be big NC tourneys. And with that in mind who ever plays, plays whoever doesnt doesnt. No Johns. I know not making it to these kind of tourneys hurts the west people in skill and consistency, and they are the ones who have to live with that. Now let's stop argueing and get ready for this tourney!

---a sidenote, When ever someone calls YGO, YuGiO, your reputation with me drops. At least get creative with it! Stop stealing insults from 4th graders is basically what im trying to say.

I also know that half the west people will only refer to us as YuGiO now cause their ****s :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The name thing . . . yeah . . . I thought it was too obvious what people would say to YGO . . . OGY . . Goya . . . err . . . whatever. YGO is fine. *narrows eyes*

WELL. Yeah, I guess no one notice me owning with the quotage. Whatever, though. I couldn't care. I never go to tourneys I can't get to. It just so happens I can make this one. Already it's the biggest Tourney because of that factor ~ GodZIO will be there. Anybody else who goes will be so minuscule in presence compared to me, that it really shouldn't matter. So the west guys don't make it, but you know what else is to the west? Rocks. EWWW, ROCKY!!! We, the east, gain her majesty, the Ocean! And I personally know her majesty is bangin'. And if you rocks think you can beat the ocean, you are wrong due to one well known fact; Erosion. HELL YEAH!

GodZIO HAS spoken. Let the rainbells rings!

Twiggy

Smash Lord
yeah zio, everyone says you're garbage so any smack talk you spout off doesn't really mean anything because you couldn't compete with me even if I play arcade style.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah it did take a while for munkaid 4 date to get set it was 3 weeks in advance like this. I just wish you guys could actually come to one of our tourneys neway. Raleigh is way cooler than ruth-er-ford-ton. Goodbye

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, everyone says I'm "garbage". Cool. It's a way to hate a god. Opinions don't affect the facts. Happens all the time. Non-believers will know regret soon enough. and who are these "everyone"? I must make a list so I know not to attack innocents.

U ignored it? Hey! That was a top of the line reversal. Glad I did it before someone else, and I paid good money to get that in.

Seriously though . . . I want some laffs. Some input . . . like my material isn't "meh" . . . like my playing style . . .

\m/(>_<)\m/MARTHROCKS\m/(>_<)\m/

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Ah, everyone says I'm "garbage". Cool. It's a way to hate a god. Opinions don't affect the facts. Happens all the time. Non-believers will know regret soon enough. and who are these "everyone"? I must make a list so I know not to attack innocents.
How about we MM then? I won't even use serious characters. How about that?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When it happens, it happens. We will wait in anticipation until then.

Top Bottom