• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
I heard that Mew2King made a Tier List and put Rosalina and Luma at High Tier..can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I heard that Mew2King made a Tier List and put Rosalina at High Tier..can anyone confirm?
Well, I think he did. Bear in mind that his tier list was made based on two days of playing. Even if I would like her to be high tier, we still don't have all the info. New mechanics are also being discovered like Vectoring and Rage.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, I think he did. Bear in mind that his tier list was made based on two days of playing. Even if I would like her to be high tier, we still don't have all the info. New mechanics are also being discovered like Vectoring and Rage.
I think I can know the reason why Rosalina is in the top tier.
Here is a picture if Rosalina got too in Smash Bros.
She didn't use her Luma nor wand to fight!(Perhapes Rosalina got mad at Mario for killing her Luma LOL!!)
Who says Rosalina is weak without Luma?
Rosalina:HURAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Mario: MAMAMIA!!!

Yikarur

Smash Master
Joining the Rosalina Threads because she's my favorite character after Yoshi and the character I was hoping the most to get into Smash 4 :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hey guys, Thought I should introduce myself.

thanks to an odd turn of events, I'm a Rosalina main somehow =)

I've been using her the most (Game and Watch sucks this time around) and I have a recording setup and the game so i'll be uploading matches with her soon here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNi1nkIpqkfvHOeLlAmLdA/videos

I guess you'll be seeing me around here more =)
Welcome aboard. If you have any Rosalina gameplay videos to share, you can share them at the gameplay videos thread.

PacoTaco

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4312-9999-1091
I'm so hyped to play Rosalina...I will definitely play her first since I already know I will main Villager from the demo. I know she will be very good and I'm hoping to master her. What is your favorite costume guys? Mine is the black and yellow one :)

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey guys, Thought I should introduce myself.

thanks to an odd turn of events, I'm a Rosalina main somehow =)

I've been using her the most (Game and Watch sucks this time around) and I have a recording setup and the game so i'll be uploading matches with her soon here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNi1nkIpqkfvHOeLlAmLdA/videos

I guess you'll be seeing me around here more =)
Same with you with Rosalina, but I am rock at Mr. Game&Watch.(The big problem is that I will be more powerful with C-stick)
Feel free to discuss things about Rosalina, but just don't talk about things that are too weird or sensitive.
I'm so hyped to play Rosalina...I will definitely play her first since I already know I will main Villager from the demo. I know she will be very good and I'm hoping to master her. What is your favorite costume guys? Mine is the black and yellow one :)
I am the big main of your avatar LOL!!
To me Rosalina is really a better choice than Bowser Jr. , I don't really like him since he is really just a fan-request character, and of course, too many Mario reps.

Last edited:

jaguar_15

Smash Rookie
Warning Received ~ Please refrain from Double Posting (you ended up Quadruple Posting)
Rosalina is Epic!

I can't wait to play as Rosalina super excited October 3 can't come soon enough!

Rosalina is such an amazing character I hope she has her own game on WiiU an open-world 3D environments! The title is "Rosalina's Adventures Through The Universe“! ☆★☆★ :3

Super excited go Rosalina!

I'm so hyped to play Rosalina!

Here is an amazing Rosalina gameplay video its super exciting its 22:53 mins long but its worth the time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4JnKUtuQc

Yay Rosalina!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yikarur

Smash Master
Staleness doesn't have that much of an effect in Smash 4 and it would be hard to throw Luma into a certain move :p
Most of the time you'll "refresh" the more important moves most likely.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina is Epic!

I can't wait to play as Rosalina super excited October 3 can't come soon enough!

Rosalina is such an amazing character I hope she has her own game on WiiU an open-world 3D environments! The title is "Rosalina's Adventures Through The Universe“! ☆★☆★ :3

Super excited go Rosalina!

Here is an amazing Rosalina gameplay video its super exciting its 22:53 mins long but its worth the time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4JnKUtuQc

Yay Rosalina!
What in tarnation? You sound just like this guy on Miiverse who spams the same posts over and over again about her...

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
They did this for the 2011 Japan earthquake victims, this is just touching!
Rosalina is sure the one who can cheer you up.
That earthquake 3 years ago was just as devastating as the 2004 Indian Ocean quake except with less casualties...
Seems to me that Rosalina somehow became the symbol of hope and recovery for them.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That earthquake 3 years ago was just as devastating as the 2004 Indian Ocean quake except with less casualties...
Seems to me that Rosalina somehow became the symbol of hope and recovery for them.
Yeah... I live near Japan so I know how awful that disaster was, my country Taiwan helped and donated the most.
Maybe not to everyone but yeah, Rosalina can be a sign of hope to some of them.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah... I live near Japan so I know how awful that disaster was, my country Taiwan helped and donated the most.
Maybe not to everyone but yeah, Rosalina can be a sign of hope to some of them.
That's why I said somehow and not definitely. Guess I should've said some of them instead of just them. lol

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's why I said somehow and not definitely. Guess I should've said some of them instead of just them. lol
Yup, but hey, who doesn't like Rosalina in Japan? She is quite popular these days, cuz she is a unique female video game character.Has both beauty and strong personalities, to us she can be a hot Mario character, to children, she is like a beautiful mother, look how perfect she is suitable for every ages?That's what makes her different from other female characters that we know.
Now back to the Smash Bros part of Rosalina, I really want to know how can you main her, what is the best KO option, she doesn't have much of a quick and strong Smash attacks. I tried her in Multi man and I noticed that her up attack and down attack are just good for KOs, but still I want to know more of her advance ablities. So can any one help please?I know there are videos already, but I don't think these guys are taking Rosalina as a powerful fighter, so if you are or you think you are a Rosalina pro, please help

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Yup, but hey, who doesn't like Rosalina in Japan? She is quite popular these days, cuz she is a unique female video game character.Has both beauty and strong personalities, to us she can be a hot Mario character, to children, she is like a beautiful mother, look how perfect she is suitable for every ages?That's what makes her different from other female characters that we know.
Now back to the Smash Bros part of Rosalina, I really want to know how can you main her, what is the best KO option, she doesn't have much of a quick and strong Smash attacks. I tried her in Multi man and I noticed that her up attack and down attack are just good for KOs, but still I want to know more of her advance ablities. So can any one help please?I know there are videos already, but I don't think these guys are taking Rosalina as a powerful fighter, so if you are or you think you are a Rosalina pro, please help
I found her Dash attack and Up-smash to be quite powerful at SDCC. Both are kinda fast-ish. Side Smash is good too, but kinda lacks speed. Luma is most of her KO opportunities, IMO. Do a smash attack with Rosalina and Luma right next to each other, and your opponent will be sent flying. But then again, this is coming from a person who played her 2 months ago and it was an early build, and by no means have I mastered her yet.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll have to wait until the game comes to experience exactly how strong she really is, which is why she will be my first character of choice to play as.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I bet everyone in Smash Bros are glad Rosalina's in the game (even Samus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom