• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey, could anyone please tell me the name of this music? I've been wondering about it for a while, and it takes place where Rosalina departed the Gateway Galaxy to soar beyond the stars.
It's just called "Family", a really fitting title.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Nintendo Badge Arcade is celebrating Valentine's Day now, and look what decided to show up there...

North America can acquire a chocolate Rosalina badge now. However, the normal version of that badge has yet to come to North America's turf.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'm glad it's coming, because I am failing to get my hands on Rosalina badges. In fact, in Mario Party 10 crane game, Rosalina was the only one I couldn't pick up. I remember when you said it was "Odd" that people like to pair Rosalina with other princesses although she isn't one, well, it's official. In that category, that's exactly what Nintendo did. I guess should should support the Trio--- I just had an idea! Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina could be a trio! Like Mario, Luigi, and Paper Mario, if I could only imagine what attack those would bring.

Now if I may incorporate of Rosalina's new attires, I'm not the only one who notices the *Points to the collar on her neck*, am I? I hope it's a new trend that could have Rosalina wear for her Winter Uniform as well. Her Olympic leotard and her Tennis dress include that collar, I wonder what if her "Super Mario Sunshine" dress have that too.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, this is interesting, this is a post made by @sonicbrawler182 ,he can't post here for some reasons:
The Good Smile Company is holding a survey where people can vote on what character they use for their next Nendoroid figure. I know we've talked about the possibility of a Rosalina Nendoroid in the Rosalina social before, so I feel like people here might be interested in seeing one and would vote for a Rosalina Nendoroid. So I'm having this posted here in the hope we can build up some support.

https://event.goodsmile.info/nendoro10thanniv/en/survey/

Here is an example of my vote for her, to inspire the idea:

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I still feel that there's not enough information for the New Olympics game.

I get it , the 3DS version is gonna be inferior since Nintendo is so lazy that they cannot put all the characters in all the events like in a DS game ; Perfect.

but still , March is the release , so by now i feel that the info it's just not enough. I'm very curious into knowing how is the adventure mode going to work and what Rosalina will do in there .

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well, this is interesting, this is a post made by @sonicbrawler182 ,he can't post here for some reasons:
The Good Smile Company is holding a survey where people can vote on what character they use for their next Nendoroid figure. I know we've talked about the possibility of a Rosalina Nendoroid in the Rosalina social before, so I feel like people here might be interested in seeing one and would vote for a Rosalina Nendoroid. So I'm having this posted here in the hope we can build up some support.

https://event.goodsmile.info/nendoro10thanniv/en/survey/

Here is an example of my vote for her, to inspire the idea:

What's a Nendoroid? Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for Rosalina too but I don't know what a Nendoroid version of her would. even look like, except there would be the turqoise gown and that bang.

Edit: Never mind, I searched up "Nendoroid" and I know what it looks like. Chibis. I found some example of Nendoroid that helps me with an idea of how Rosalina could look like...

I certainly know which two Nendoroid I'm going to get... She was the most occuring when I looked up "Nendoroid".

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Edit: Never mind, I searched up "Nendoroid" and I know what it looks like. Chibis. I found some example of Nendoroid that helps me with an idea of how Rosalina could look like...

I certainly know which two Nendoroid I'm going to get... She was the most occuring when I looked up "Nendoroid".
All of those look great, except for Elsa. Really, **** that ****.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What's a Nendoroid? Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for Rosalina too but I don't know what a Nendoroid version of her would. even look like, except there would be the turqoise gown and that bang.
There's already Mario, Luigi, Megaman, Sonic, Toon Link, Original Link, Lucina, Chrom, and Marth.
I hope they can have Corrin, Ike, Rosalina, and Shulk someday.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Here's the web size revision (inside the spoiler box). I guess depending on your browser, Photobucket can be rather feisty with properly displaying large images in their original size.

I already seen this pic before...

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
I recall Mario & Sonic guy having this very same image as Avatar, aside for using the red palette swap, IIRC.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I really don't see how seeing Rosalina make a smile like the one below would reference the Joker.

I didn't say that she smiles like the Joker, I only said what what Tino referenced to, "Rosalina doesn't have to smile like the joker". If you go back a couple of pages, and you'll see what I mean. Rosalina really doesn't have to smile, she can if she's having fun. In her artworks, you'll see her stoical expressions.

It's not just her change in personality that keeps rubbing me the wrong way, it's the way she's being portrayed in recent games and I don't give a **** if it's only in spin-offs.

And I'm also well aware of how you always wanted to see Rosalina "smile" all the time. I mean really, she doesn't need to smile the whole god damn time to know that she's still that same calm, kind, and motherly woman we all know and love. Having her smile more often is also "out of character" and completely unnecessary. What, you think she'd just gonna go walking around and smiling the whole damn time like The Joker or something? Don't make me laugh.

No hard feelings.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina can smile when she wants to smile. It's unnecessary for her to be smiling more often because that ain't who she is.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Regarding avatars, I chose to change mine with fictional pretty girls on a regular basis lol
But obviously my sign will be forever reserved for Rosalina :love:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
I'm just too lazy to do this kind of stuff regularly, and I'm pretty fine with how both my signature and my avatar came out anyway.
On the other topic, I guess I just missed the part where M&S Guy said that she should always smile(and to be maniacal Joker-smile it would need to be exxagerated and used unappropriately as well for how I see it, if you have some knowledge about Undertale you can get what I'm saying).

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
On the topic of avatar change, I seem to be changing mines to something different only for me to revert it back to what I have right now. I don't know, there's just something about my current avatar I really love.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You do still have that tag honoring Iwata. His passing has come and gone now.
I'm also thinking of keeping that as well...you know what? Kidding, I will remove that, but I will add it back during the one anniversary of his passing.

Update:
I have remove the pic, but I have also download it just for the prepare, but it seems that the pic I downloaded does not match the avatar pic standard. I guess I have find someone to remake it for me.

And it seems that @sonicbrawler182 can't post stuff here anymore. What happened?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
User was warned for this post
And it seems that @sonicbrawler182 can't post stuff here anymore. What happened?
Why you gotta come over here and worry about him? He's probably busy posting his bias **** on other boards. There's nothing to fret about him, he's doing just fine.

Last edited:

kamon-san

Smash Rookie
Well, it's Valentine's Day again, and that pretty much means one thing...

Yoshi wants Rosalina to be his Valentine again. ^o^
I've been wondering about this for a while; am I the only one to think that Rosalina's red dress in the Wii U version doesn't look very...well...red? It really shows when compared to Yoshi, and I remember this being not the case in the 3DS version. It looks very watered down/faded, I'm guessing because of that reflective light effect?

Just thought it was a shame ;P I love her red alt on 3DS. Also, happy Valentine's day! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom