• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Smash Bros broadcast? I hope they can at least have the most wanted veterans back and three Smash ballot winners as DLC.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Smash Bros broadcast? I hope they can at least have the most wanted veterans back and three Smash ballot winners as DLC.
My hopes are Shantae, Shovel Knight and Wolf (and Snake but I don't see him returning unfortunately). The others like King K. Rool, Isaac, etc. don't bother me.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I guess if anything, bringing back Wolf would be a blessing, though I doubt that we'll see more than 8 DLC characters total when you consider that the first DLC character pack consists of the first four DLC characters.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
oh I can't post there during week days usually, I'm happy I was able to do it :3
I personally don't care at all. I mean, Rosalina got in, I'm happy and don't hope for anything else. And that ballot sometimes annoys me more than anything because of the crazy people making propaganda for their character(s). And when the studios began to do so, I just decided not to care in that ballot anymore.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Alongside Cloud's likelihood of releasing after the broadcast and a new wave of costumes and stages, I'm hoping they have something to cater to both the fans of the good ol' veterans who just want their mains back :popo::wolf::snake: and people interested in getting some more newcomers into the fray. If this is the last Smash 4 specific Direct, which signs point to it being so, I'm sure they will go out with a bang.
oh I can't post there during week days usually, I'm happy I was able to do it :3
I personally don't care at all. I mean, Rosalina got in, I'm happy and don't hope for anything else. And that ballot sometimes annoys me more than anything because of the crazy people making propaganda for their character(s). And when the studios began to do so, I just decided not to care in that ballot anymore.
Yeah the Ballot campaigns have just been so hectic with so many characters being requested it does feel annoying at times. I feel that it caused the communities to become divided more so than they were. The fans are just so damn passionate about the characters specifically that they become so defensive about who they want. It's clear to see that the toxicity has spread so much since the announcement of the Fighter Ballot.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Besides the release date for Cloud, Wolf and Snake are the only ones I'm interested in seeing again. The rest I don't care about.

Last edited:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I'll give you a hint. She's a Princess in orange, and she came from the kingdom in the heart of the desert. And she loves flower. I voted for her, but that doesn't mean I want Rosalina kicked out... I like both *Your guess here* and Rosalina.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Oh, and would anybody be startled to see human body-like Lumas flying around your Observatory? It turns out that the Lumas in this art depicts an E.T. Oh, and Rosalina with a blue lip is pretty astonishing, for a cosmic warrior. I can't even tell if he is actually naked or not. Image from Gazeozo

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Everyone will explode of awesomeness

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My hopes are Shantae, Shovel Knight and Wolf (and Snake but I don't see him returning unfortunately). The others like King K. Rool, Isaac, etc. don't bother me.
I want Shantae, Wolf, and Snake as DLC, the rest I don't have any predicts, just give us surprises and it will be great.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'll give you a hint. She's a Princess in orange, and she came from the kingdom in the heart of the desert. And she loves flower. I voted for her, but that doesn't mean I want Rosalina kicked out... I like both *Your guess here* and Rosalina.
Yes! I've been dreaming of a one-on-one fight between Daisy and Rosalina!

[AWESOME SPACE FINAL DESTINATION FIGHT WOULD APPEAR HERE, BUT I CANT FIND IT]

#DaisyDecember

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

#DaisyDecember
Uhunrelated, but why is Robin disguised as Mario?

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
They must do a lot of references on that show. I remember there being a vault 101 reference, which I thought was pretty cool.

I still refuse to actually watch the show but it's something neat that they did I suppose.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Teen Titans Go had a an episode when the crew drank a lot of milk, and gained moustaches to impersonate famous figures. One of them just happened to be Mario, hence why I have this avatar!
Oh...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think I remember hearing a reference to Diddy Kong in the TMNT special that aired a few weeks ago on Nick.
Yeah it was in their Half Shell Heroes special. Bebop said "It's on like Diddy Kong" instead of Donkey Kong.
Teen Titans Go had a an episode when the crew drank a lot of milk, and gained moustaches to impersonate famous figures. One of them just happened to be Mario, hence why I have this avatar!
That makes sense

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't watch shows on Cartoon Network anymore not even Teen Titans Go, which is a ****ed up show compared to the original series which I enjoyed watching during its run a couple of years back.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't watch shows on Cartoon Network anymore not even Teen Titans Go, which is a ****ed up show compared to the original series which I enjoyed watching during its run a couple of years back.
It's a shame that Boomerang is focusing a lot less on Cartoon Network's older shows now.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I actually agreed, I don't think the new one is really that good.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33

#DaisyDecember
Must people vote for her Sport clothes? At least let Daisy have a dress for an alt.
A lot of what the CN tends to air is quite dumb nowadays.
And I don't have cable so... What goes on in CN?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
CN here also broadcast anime sometime. Such as Inazuma Eleven, which was awesome. Little Battlers Experience broadcast on another Japanese anime focus channel called Animax.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lots of Paper Jam scenes are leaking out and they are gold.

I really wish Rosalina was in this now.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I don't watch cable channels anymore these days. I only use it just to watch the news and TV shoes on local channels. I'm planning to get rid of it eventually and watch shows online instead.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well Cartoon Network has more good shows than Nickelodeon
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Sonic Boom and Scooby Doo are all good(Teen Titans Go and Wabbit are meh, and Uncle Grandpa...no)

Nickelodeon has just SpongeBob, Ninja Turtles, and Harvey Beaks.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Sonic Boom and Scooby Doo are all good(Teen Titans Go and Wabbit are meh, and Uncle Grandpa...no)

It's still full of crap compared to the ones they had back in the day.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's still full of crap compared to the ones they had back in the day.
Actually Adventure Time and Regular Show are just as good as the shows from back in the day(Adventure Time is even better than some of those shows)

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post
^ I love the regular show, but i can't say even that it is that good.

The last time I watched nick was when they would sometimes air Drake and Josh. Only thing that kept me watching the channel. They most likely stopped doing that though

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

I've only watched Nick for two different shows, which were the Ninja Turtles and Winx Club. The latter show had been airing on Nick Jr., and I was fortunate to have been able to see all of the season 6 episodes there.

Of course, I did watch the whole Digimon Fusion series on the Nicktoons channel.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
^ I love the regular show, but i can't say even that it is that good.

The last time I watched nick was when they would sometimes air Drake and Josh. Only thing that kept me watching the channel. They most likely stopped doing that though
I think it's a little bit lower than them, but Adventure Time deserves it's placing.
I've only watched Nick for two different shows, which were the Ninja Turtles and Winx Club. The latter show had been airing on Nick Jr., and I was fortunate to have been able to see all of the season 6 episodes there.

Of course, I did watch the whole Digimon Fusion series on the Nicktoons channel.
Oh yeah, I forgot Winx Club was on Nick. Good times(even though I got annoyed with all the English dub redubs). It's still funny how TMNT is pretty much the new face of the company, or atleast co-face(more money than SpongeBob is always a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom