• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
User was warned for this post
*Image removed* ...Cause none of dese ladies cut out to be him. Maybe :4ryu:?

Moderator Edit: That image looks too inappropriate for the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
He's John Cena, noone besides Daniel Bryan, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and Undertaker can beat him clean(not even his girlfriend is allowed to win)
Let me see. Outside of smash, Ryu's a martial Artist and he faced powerful people in his world while they're just wrestlers. So the scaner tells me that their chances against a powerful fighter are slim XD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Let me see. Outside of smash, Ryu's a martial Artist and he faced powerful people in his world while they're just wrestlers. So the scaner tells me that their chances against a powerful fighter are slim XD
Well John Cena is Superman mixed with Goku, Dr.Doom, Darth Vader, and Fruity Pebbles. That alone(along with fighting a supernatural deadman)would make Ryu wish that he'd never seen him.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
In relation to that topic, does anyone know why when you play multiplayer with friends/family, the Wii U console turns off? It happens to me, and it frustrates me. It works perfectly fine when I play myself but with multiplayer, it just turns off... And some problems with my 3DS, the R button does not function as it should. And there is no calibrate option for it. It's like my game consoles is messing with me. To the point where I am willing to throw them out the window, it's like they're showing signs of dissing me. If anyone can tell me of anyway to fix this, I am more than thankful. I truly am concerned about my consoles...
It certainly sounds like a hardware issue. Strange how your Wii U would just turn off like that, but there's always those situations where your devices just do the strangest things and nobody can explain it. First thing I'd ask is how long have you had your Wii U and 3DS? Do you handle them with care? The R button on your 3DS seems to have an easier potential conclusion as it might just be worn out where pressing it normally may not register. If your Wii U turns off mainly from multiplayer, that's a bit strange. From what you've described so far, I'd recommend you send them in somewhere to get them repaired.

Everyone is cheating on each other for Rosalina.
When everyone's waifu has had enough. Bring on the reign of K!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
.....you guys realize wrestling is fake as heck, right?

Right?
And you do realize that it's still fun to watch right?

Well that, and people get injured more in pro wrestling than alot of other sports(or all since they never get a break).

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
It certainly sounds like a hardware issue. Strange how your Wii U would just turn off like that, but there's always those situations where your devices just do the strangest things and nobody can explain it. First thing I'd ask is how long have you had your Wii U and 3DS? Do you handle them with care? The R button on your 3DS seems to have an easier potential conclusion as it might just be worn out where pressing it normally may not register. If your Wii U turns off mainly from multiplayer, that's a bit strange. From what you've described so far, I'd recommend you send them in somewhere to get them repaired.

When everyone's waifu has had enough. Bring on the reign of K!
Well, I had my 3DS before I had my Wii U. I was very young and I first got my 3DS in 6/30/2012 and I wasn't quite intellegent back then. I had series of DSes, DSIs, and those type of things. I treated them like how John Cena treats his opponents, same with the Wii U gamepad. I don't do it anymore, well maybe my cousin does rarely. Apparently one of my DS met it's fate with the ocean... And the other one met with fate with my fist. It happens to my computer(The one I am currently using) like over 5 time and the screen literally cracked when I landed a punch. Be aware that I abused electronic when I was little and don't do it anymore. And for my Wii U, nothing wasn't harmed except for the Wii U gamepad's charger and the gamepad itself. If electronic abuse was against the law, I would be in jail. I handle my technology in a much better way that if you were one of them, you would be willing to stay. It's good that I don't abuse anymore but the problem is of what I DID in the past that ended up in these result. And I'll try to ask my parents how/where to repair them. Thank you. Here is a token of thanks:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speedrunning 3D World must be a real ***** to go through

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Well, Peach and Rosalina has similiar lips.
And I got "Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash today!

Seems Rosie took some wall-jumping classes from Samus. I can dig it.
Why must there be someone who's always better at everything!? I bet that he've won all the levels in Crown World... Rosalina? Parkour? Well, I think she uses gravity manipulation to do that.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I never understood the pure hate for Baby Rosalina. At least she is a different model and not just a texture swap like Pink Gold Peach and Metal Mario.

She's inconsistent with the past and lore of Rosalina, but it's Mario Kart, so who cares? The story is kinda irrelevant there. Heck, Rosalina doesn't even use her powers in Mario Kart anymore. She can just be a kid that happens to look like Rosalina.

Plus, I love her facial expressions. She totally looks like she's ready to cut someone.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I find it quite disturbing whenever people make Rosalina look angry. Sadly, her eyebrows are often shaped in a way that makes her look like she's mad.

Anyway, another new drawing came up...

Only the baby one looks disturbing...like she's killed somebody

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I never understood the pure hate for Baby Rosalina. At least she is a different model and not just a texture swap like Pink Gold Peach and Metal Mario.

She's inconsistent with the past and lore of Rosalina, but it's Mario Kart, so who cares? The story is kinda irrelevant there. Heck, Rosalina doesn't even use her powers in Mario Kart anymore. She can just be a kid that happens to look like Rosalina.

Plus, I love her facial expressions. She totally looks like she's ready to cut someone.

She's not really inconsistent with her lore, seeing as how we've never actually seen her as a baby, it's just that I'm sure many would preferred the child Rosalina we saw in the backstory.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
She's not really inconsistent with her lore, seeing as how we've never actually seen her as a baby, it's just that I'm sure many would preferred the child Rosalina we saw in the backstory.
She is inconsistent with the lore since why would she have platinum blonde hair with a big bang over her eye as a baby, then have apricot hair and a different hairstyle as a kid, and go back to the platinum blonde hair and bangs as an adult?

The bangs can be explained as a style change but the hair colour changing like that wouldn't make any sense.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
She is inconsistent with the lore since why would she have platinum blonde hair with a big bang over her eye as a baby, then have apricot hair and a different hairstyle as a kid, and go back to the platinum blonde hair and bangs as an adult?

The bangs can be explained as a style change but the hair colour changing like that wouldn't make any sense.
It doesn't help if you don't have a story that explains those changes.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

*siiiiiiigh*

Yet another big Youtuber spreads misconceptions about Rosalina.

It never ****ing ends does it?

He doesn't even stop at "Bowser was stealing her star power at the end", which I know is a common misconception. He says she was imprisoned by him throughout the whole game.

Which just doesn't make any sense and she never mentions it.

EDIT: In better news though, someone made a piece of fanart in tribute to some of the best Smash players and of course, since Mint is a Rosalina main, she's featured on it.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, Peach and Rosalina has similiar lips.
And I got "Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash today!
Isn't this pic from that HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED-HERE guy's video?
I think this list should have add Pink Gold Peach as well. And to be honest, I was a bit disappointed to see Baby Rosalina's design, it looks just like you shrink Rosalina right into a baby.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not saying I wouldn't have preferred "Young Rosalina" from the storybook. I definitely would have.

I just don't see the problem with Baby Rosalina either. She's a completely inoffensive addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom