• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I feel like the new snapshot sharing feature was pretty redundant for Smash Wii U, since you could already share your snapshots at Miiverse before that update. Smash 3DS needed that feature though, since not everyone has the luxury of owning a New Nintendo 3DS system.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I feel like the new snapshot sharing feature was pretty redundant for Smash Wii U, since you could already share your snapshots at Miiverse before that update. Smash 3DS needed that feature though, since not everyone has the luxury of owning a New Nintendo 3DS system.
Yep,You can only post screenshot on the original 3DS with sharing mode. But it's limits is that you can only upload pics from the album, and only share to Smash Bros screenshot sharing community. And it was so~~~ slow. I only post one pic and then I give up until I got New 3DS XL.

I really recommend those who has enough money, go buy a New 3DS, it is about the same price as the original 3DS XL in most regions.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I dedicate my 3000th post to the glorious space waifu!

:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:

Anyway. I need a favor. I need someone to somehow take a screenshot of the "Share Menu." The one in the online mode. It has both Rosalina an Villager on the "View" and "Send" buttons respectively.

I would do it myself but when online you can take screenshots on the wii u because I can't access the home menu.

@ ChikoLad ChikoLad You have a capture card yes? I would be grateful if you could help me out and take a screenshot of that menu with those two modes on it. "View" and "Send." It has Rosalina looking off at planets and Villager with presents.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wow, just look at that, Rosalina is sort of like a goddess, watching over the entire planet (Probably Mario's), is this what she did before Mario met her in SMG?
Villager in the send... looks sooo like photoshop. It fits, but it feels a bit bold...
3DS version on the other hand.... :(

Ugh...

Smasher89

Smash Lord
So, im probably heading to a tournament next weekend, the thing is its custom and 3 stocks as opposed to 2 stocks no customs. Is there anything thats likely to take me offguard as ive yet to face alot of stuff?, and do we have a solid punush on DK an WFTs up b?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Hai I'm ven a Zelda main. I made this gif and thought you guys should enjoy it too :)
squadfinal.gif

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I really like that image because I'm so glad Smash has been representing Rosalina as the literal goddess she's supposed to be. One thing I was afraid of before Smash came out was that Nintendo would look at all of misconceptions people have about Rosalina being a princess and say "screw it, make it canon. Put it in her trophy description and make her more like Peach" or something. But I'm glad they didn't do that, and have gone above and beyond in representing her how she is supposed to be. Leave it to Sakurai, I guess!

That image for that menu in particular is a really nice callback to her very first line of dialogue in Super Mario Galaxy - "My name is Rosalina. I watch over and protect the cosmos."

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I found that when trying out the share function the other day, and wow, that image is simply beautiful. Absolutely perfect for Rosalina.
Make her like a goddess is really neat!
I really like that image because I'm so glad Smash has been representing Rosalina as the literal goddess she's supposed to be. One thing I was afraid of before Smash came out was that Nintendo would look at all of misconceptions people have about Rosalina being a princess and say "screw it, make it canon. Put it in her trophy description and make her more like Peach" or something. But I'm glad they didn't do that, and have gone above and beyond in representing her how she is supposed to be. Leave it to Sakurai, I guess!

That image for that menu in particular is a really nice callback to her very first line of dialogue in Super Mario Galaxy - "My name is Rosalina. I watch over and protect the cosmos."
Why would they, they will definitely understand that Rosalina is not a princess, having a callback of her true identity is something that we all wanted to see.
Perhaps this was what she was doing before she met Mario in SMG?She watches over the planet, and then she saw something bad happened.
Lol , close but no.

Actually

Looks like ****** Rosalina sometimes , but it's cute lol.
Will you make Biker Rosalina in the future?
Lucina is good enough for me. I could care less about Wii Fit Trainer and the stripper.
I kind feel odd about Lucina got buffed, I really feel that she got tough when I fight her...
Meanwhile, somewhere in the real world:

NO WAY.... What is this place?! Looks a bit abandoned

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So. I worked with @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy to help make the boards a little nicer.

We have a directory thread now to help view important threads that aren't just sticked ones. Also he unstickied some other threads that weren't really needed there (due to activity making it already or more important threads needing to be there) that I pointed out as well as added new ones.

Don't worry, all threads that were removed from the stickies were made sure to be put into the directory. They are still important after all.

I hope this sections is a nicer place now. More in line with the standards of other character boards.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I don't think ''Nicer'' is the appropiate word for that considering it wouldn't make the people who post or the evoirment ''nicer''.

I would say it would be more
Organized, considering there's room for things that are considering relevant aside from sticky topics and such.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't think ''Nicer'' is the appropiate word for that considering it wouldn't make the people who post or the evoirment ''nicer''.

I would say it would be more
Organized, considering there's room for things that are considering relevant aside from sticky topics and such.
Yeah, you are right. Organized is the better word.

But yeah, I'm glad to have helped make the Directory thread and make it a more organized place. We needed it for a while so I went ahead and made it. : )

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I think it's nice you can work with others so things information and such can be better in distribution. Glad to know there are many who actually care for those things to have the website ''organized'' , lol

I believe the Rosalina boards are perfectly fine atm. Nothing wrong/out-of-the-ordinary from what I've seen :D

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So. I worked with @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy to help make the boards a little nicer.

We have a directory thread now to help view important threads that aren't just sticked ones. Also he unstickied some other threads that weren't really needed there (due to activity making it already or more important threads needing to be there) that I pointed out as well as added new ones.

Don't worry, all threads that were removed from the stickies were made sure to be put into the directory. They are still important after all.

I hope this sections is a nicer place now. More in line with the standards of other character boards.
Well, I hope the changes aren't big, but I am glad you helped to make the board more organized. Have you ever think of being a moderator someday?
Remember, if you think that something is wrong, don't be afraid to issue a report for the moderators to look at.
Got it :)
I believe the Rosalina boards are perfectly fine atm. Nothing wrong/out-of-the-ordinary from what I've seen :D
That's a good thing to know.

*Missiles in*
I'm just going to say that.

This.
Is the.
Best.
Pairing.
Ever.

(Don't own the image. From DA)
*Missiles out*
I agree with this pairing.

Two of the most dominant and unbeatable forces in Smash 4 pairing up. No match up can ever feel like an uphill battle with any of these 2 in play :3c

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*Missiles in*
I'm just going to say that.

This.
Is the.
Best.
Pairing.
Ever.

(Don't own the image. From DA)
*Missiles out*
Best pairing?... no... I prefer Rosalina as a virgin.
@ TriTails TriTails Hell naw, man, this is the best pairing ever right here:
...Again... I like Rosalina single, but let's hope that Snake can be back as DLC!
The following would be an interesting pairing, at least on my end.

What?! Pairing with Mewtwo? Screenshot looks neat though.
And remember this one?

I like this more, but I don't consider them a pair.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I also want Snake back. It's a free MU for Rosalina. Another one to add to the list~

Also just saying again, hello Rosalinas :happysheep:
Yeah, but personally I don't like Rosalina being paired with someone, I know it's just a fandom, but some of those pair just makes me feel a bit sick.
Please Snake...come back...

Oh, hello! I know you often go to Shulk related threads most of the time, glad to see you here again!

Last edited:
Yeah, but personally I don't like Rosalina being paired with someone, I know it's just a fandom, but some of those pair just makes me sick a bit.
Please Snake...come back...

Oh, hello! I know you often go to Shulk related threads most of the time, glad to see you here again!
I don't want Snake to come back. I feel like he'll be shut down by GP since it literally invalidates Snake's game :scared:

As a former Snake main, it'd be a horrible sight for me to see

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't want Snake to come back. I feel like he'll be shut down by GP since it literally invalidates Snake's game :scared:

As a former Snake main, it'd be a horrible sight for me to see
What? You said you want Snake back but now you said you don't want Snake to come back? I'm confused. Yeah... it will but hope they can figure it out someday.

You mean Snake being defeated by Rosalina? Yeah... as your main, I can get that.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
As someone who enjoyed playing as Snake a lot, I would love to see him come back. Having him and Wolf return as DLC fighters would be the most satisfying moment ever. I'd definitely hook Rosalina up with those two anyday.

Plus, Snake's inclusion in Brawl was the reason why I became interested in the Metal Gear Solid games.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As someone who enjoyed playing as Snake a lot, I would love to see him come back. Having him and Wolf return as DLC fighters would be the most satisfying moment ever. I'd definitely hook Rosalina up with those two anyday.

Plus, Snake's inclusion in Brawl was the reason why I became interested in the Metal Gear Solid games.
We'll just see if they will come back or not, very likely they will.
And we'll see the MUs of Rosalina with those DLC characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom