• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
Kinda feel guilty for this but I gave into a scalper for a Japanese Rosalina amiibo. Rosalina was going to be one of the few amiibo I would pay overpriced for, and I went for it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Speaking of the Rosalina amiibo, I got an email from Target saying that they have shipped my order so I should be able to get her delivered at my doorstep this week. I literally can't wait, dammit!

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Rosalina's Mario Party 10 artwork is one of the best I've ever seen of the character. In general with her new voice in Mario Kart 8, she's gone from being a slightly depressed woman to one who's enjoying life.

As for Rosalina's Mario amiibo, that one is far less as nice as the Smash one, her pose in the Smash one is much better, I'm getting sick of the pose they've used for Rosalina... since she debuted. I would much prefer an amiibo of her actual MP10 artwork, I might actually buy that even though I have the Smash one already.
Yeah, I agree, aside from her renders for Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8, Mario Party 10 has the best render for her, which I would say is the best render of her gown form for Super Mario and tied for quality with her Mario Kart 8 Biker render.
That said, you're mistaken, the render they based her Super Mario series amiibo on is actually from Mario Kart Wii, her second appearance. Her original Super Mario Galaxy render looked like this..

That said, I think her Mario Kart Wii render is at least superior to her Super Mario Galaxy render...which already had a figure made of it for those blindbag/gashapon figures.
I never really considered Rosalina to be 'depressed' really, she just didn't smile much in Super Mario Galaxy because, well, it wasn't really a time for smiles since she wanted to help Mario defeat Bowser and regain her Power Stars to power her Comet Observatory.

She's happier in the Mario Kart, Sports, and Smash Bros. games because she is there to have fun, unlike in Galaxy..and then 3D World is more just that everyone is meant to be all 'wah hoo!' when they're a playable character..which could be due to having her adrenaline pumping.

Rosalina probably still remembers the loss of her mother, so it's not like her depression is completely gone.

As for her artworks, seeing Rosalina wearing her biker suit just seemed way off. I know that Rosalina wears it when she's riding bikes or ATVs, but she looks way better while wearing her signature dress.
As I said above, I don't think I've ever considered Rosalina to be 'depressed', she's just more subdued then characters like Mario and Peach, she exhibits a more mature, motherly air about her. Its just that when she's actually doing something like Mario Kart or Smash, her adrenaline's pumping, which causes her to have a more energetic air in general, which makes it appear she's happier.

Her mother died a long time ago, since we know she was dead when Rosalina was a little girl, which based on what we know of Super Mario Galaxy's lore, was likely hundreds of years ago, giving Rosalina more then enough time to come to terms with it. Similar to my own mother, who lost her mother when she was only 12 years old, she'll always miss her mother and be sad she's gone, but any sort of depression should have left her by now.

Honestly, I love both her Gown and Biker looks. There's no reason Rosalina can't be dressed elegantly sometimes and sexy other times. Like any other woman, she likely has multiple sides to who she is. Plus, it wouldn't really be practical to wear a dress on a Bike or ATV and I feel her racing suit has a bit more class to it then simply changing into casual clothes would. After all, what suits her more? A Racing Suit or a pair of jeans?

Kinda feel guilty for this but I gave into a scalper for a Japanese Rosalina amiibo. Rosalina was going to be one of the few amiibo I would pay overpriced for, and I went for it.
To be fair, when you're buying a Japanese version, I think that's more importing then buying it from a scalper, since you can't actually purchase Japanese amiibo here, after all.

I think its only scalping if someone bought something and tries to sell it for a higher price to people who could have bought it in a store had it not been for scalpers in the first place.

Last edited:

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
To be fair, when you're buying a Japanese version, I think that's more importing then buying it from a scalper, since you can't actually purchase Japanese amiibo here, after all.

I think its only scalping if someone bought something and tries to sell it for a higher price to people who could have bought it in a store had it not been for scalpers in the first place.
It was well over $30 excluding shipping so I'm not so sure x:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This thread just kept going in a night...............
People who hate on Rosalina can keep on crying their salty tears. They quell my thirst.

Also, Diddy Kong won Apex? How boring.
TOTALLY.
I shared something in the Amiibo thread just now and I'd like to share it with you guys.

"...when it came to training my Rosalina & Luma amiibo I did a mix of things when trying to teach her, like using items early on, trying different stages with different mechanics, and more, but I did a few mistakes (some of which were major in themselves).

First, I didn't introduce her to the swimming mechanic early on. Whenever she got near the water, she immediately recovered with her special. Because of this, she could be punished easily, however, when she did go in the water she learned to swim and jump out, without fear of drowning (she does steer clear from it though).

Second, I used some custom equipment and specials on myself, but not her. This mistake was very minor since she could easily adapt to what I threw at her.

Finally, my most terrible mistake, was not introducing her to other fighters. I focused too much on teaching her new material and not letting her use what I taught her against other fighters. She only fought me, Rosalina, and know she knows very well how to handle herself against any other Rosalina, but now that she's at level 50 and hasn't fought every character, she isn't able to adapt very well to fighting new characters."
Take your time and use her to fight with your other non Rosalina amiibos if you had any.
I'm seriously upset at the idea I may have missed out on my chance to get the smash Rosalina amiibo because I imported from a bad site instead of just heading out to Target on launch day and also risking it.

Why...Why did she have to be rare? It makes it worse that apparently you guys all got her easily enough. *Sigh*
Don't worry you'll get it eventually.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm seriously upset at the idea I may have missed out on my chance to get the smash Rosalina amiibo because I imported from a bad site instead of just heading out to Target on launch day and also risking it.

Why...Why did she have to be rare? It makes it worse that apparently you guys all got her easily enough. *Sigh*
Like @ mario123007 mario123007 said, you'll get it eventually.

Plus remember to stay positive and hope for the best.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Trying to reply some of the old comments that I want to reply as much as possible.
It'll be very strange if Rosalina got banned from tournaments, simply because of her playstyle. Brawl Meta Knight's ban is understandable, but banning Rosalina would make very little sense, since she's not even broken.
Of course she will not. She's not like the character that no matter how bad you are in Smash when you use her, you could win a match easily.
I quite agree.
Her amiibo is not only beautifully made, as all amiibo are (I cannot see this 'low quality' argument people have had) but its cool knowing I have an amiibo that is sure to be rare.
Honestly, pictures online can not do these things justice, every single amiibo I have looks 100x better in-person then they did in just pictures online.

I'll be sure to pick up the Super Mario series Rosalina amiibo as well, which I'm positive will look like this..

Since that is the exact pose shown by her 'game piece' during the Mario Party 10 amiibo trailer..and since all the other Game Pieces perfectly matched their Super Mario series amiibo counterparts along with pre-existing artwork renders, it was easy to figure out what Rosalina's would look like.
Hope it still has the same good quality as the Smash Bros version. But the Super Mario version might have much less details comparing to the Smash Bros version
I hate seeing her race karts in a dress, it just looks so sloppy >.>

I kinda feel the same way about Peach fighting in a dress in Smash bros, Rosalina though seems to mainly use her wand/Luma as a weapon so it looks natural.
I don't say I hate seeing in dress, it just feels bold. But in her bikesuit she just looks elegant.

Well you cannot expect that she fights with only her bare hands right? I am kind like the way she fights too.
Rosalina probably still remembers the loss of her mother, so it's not like her depression is completely gone.

As for her artworks, seeing Rosalina wearing her biker suit just seemed way off. I know that Rosalina wears it when she's riding bikes or ATVs, but she looks way better while wearing her signature dress.
Well, just think it simple. This a party game, of course she has to smile. And if you compare her Smash Bros artwork and MP10 artwork, it is easily for some to think that the Smash Bros artwork is latter than MP10
And this is the first non boxart artwork that Rosalina is holding her wand on her left hand.
Like @ mario123007 mario123007 said, you'll get it eventually.

Plus remember to stay positive and hope for the best.
It's also almost Chinese New Year here in Taiwan. I hope I can use my 壓歲錢 (New Year Money) to buy amiibos and New 3DS XL(My 3DS' circle pad is wearing off).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's also almost Chinese New Year here in Taiwan. I hope I can use my 壓歲錢 (New Year Money) to buy amiibos and New 3DS XL(My 3DS' circle pad is wearing off).
lol I only have one amiibo right now (Link) but with the Rosalina amiibo arriving in the mail this week, I'll have 2. I do plan to get more of the other character amiibos soon.
I'm really hyped about that New 3DS XL and plan to use this week's paycheck to preorder it.

And, I should've said this before, but welcome back, man. :D

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
lol I only have one amiibo right now (Link) but with the Rosalina amiibo arriving in the mail this week, I'll have 2. I do plan to get more of the other character amiibos soon.
I'm really hyped about that New 3DS XL and plan to use this week's paycheck to preorder it.

And, I should've said this before, but welcome back, man. :D
I am TOUCH that you noticed my "return to Smashboards" message in my previous super long post. Thank you @ Tino Tino !
If you didn't know I quite Smashboards for a while because I determinted to prepare for Taiwan's National college entrance exam.During the time of preparing for the exam was harsh, I even have to give up on my Animal Crossing! Now I am trying hard to "Get back to present"( In case you had lost any villagers) Once I got a new 3DS and even a Wii U, let's battle sometime!
And I was hyped when the New 3DS XL(Especially the red one!) was announced in USA too! And FYI 壓歲錢 is how you called the money you got on Chinese New Year. Elder ones gives you red envelopes that includes money(Of course).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I am TOUCH that you noticed my "return to Smashboards" message in my previous super long post. Thank you @ Tino Tino !
If you didn't know I quite Smashboards for a while because I determinted to prepare for Taiwan's National college entrance exam.During the time of preparing for the exam was harsh, I even have to give up on my Animal Crossing! Now I am trying hard to "Get back to present"( In case you had lost any villagers) Once I got a new 3DS and even a Wii U, let's battle sometime!
And I was hyped when the New 3DS XL(Especially the red one!) was announced in USA too! And FYI 壓歲錢 is how you called the money you got on Chinese New Year. Elder ones gives you red envelopes that includes money(Of course).
Being busy can be rough sometimes but it's just how it is...and yeah, we should battle sometime.
And wow, they actually do that over there? Now I'm interested in learning more about the culture in your country. lol

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Hope it still has the same good quality as the Smash Bros version. But the Super Mario version might have much less details comparing to the Smash Bros version
I am 88% certain that the Super Mario series amiibo will be every bit as good quality as the Super Smash Bros. version..perhaps even more-so for some characters since they'll have less details to fuss over.

That said, yeah, they'll certainly be less detailed since the models for Smash Bros. tend to have the characters more detailed then in their origin game, with exception to ones that tend to have more 'realistic' designs anyway, like some Zelda games, Fire Emblem, F-Zero, Metroid, Xenoblade Chronicles, and some others.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Of course she will not. She's not like the character that no matter how bad you are in Smash when you use her, you could win a match easily.
Still, hardly anyone in tournamanets like it when matches time-out, and Rosalina has been known for having that incident occur.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Being busy can be rough sometimes but it's just how it is...and yeah, we should battle sometime.
And wow, they actually do that over there? Now I'm interested in learning more about the culture in your country. lol
I'm just glad it's finally over, hope it is all worth it when my exam's result is revealed.
Just type Chinese New Year on Google and you'll know everything about it.
I am 88% certain that the Super Mario series amiibo will be every bit as good quality as the Super Smash Bros. version..perhaps even more-so for some characters since they'll have less details to fuss over.

That said, yeah, they'll certainly be less detailed since the models for Smash Bros. tend to have the characters more detailed then in their origin game, with exception to ones that tend to have more 'realistic' designs anyway, like some Zelda games, Fire Emblem, F-Zero, Metroid, Xenoblade Chronicles, and some others.
That sums up both versions of Rosalina amiibos will all look neat. I can imagine that the Super Mario version will be less fragile than Smash Bros version, but the Smash Bros version has a lot of awesome details like her eye and her dress. And her dress' color the Super Mario might be a bit greenish blue compare to Smash Bros version, which is sky blue.
Still, hardly anyone in tournamanets like it when matches time-out, and Rosalina has been known for having that incident occur.
I kind of don't get it what you mean "incident occur", that makes Rosalina more a offensive figure.
I dare say Rosalina has been criticized for being OP in the 3DS before 1.0.4 update. After the update many Rosalina's attack have been nerfed, and Rosalina didn't won many tournaments. Probably because Danbuz is just so good at Rosalina, however, recently he seldom made into the finals. I just don't why Rosalina has a lot of agaibsts than Diddy Kong. Or does she?( Just my guess) I am also curious to know more deeper about Rosalina's situation in metagame.

Last edited:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Look at this image of DK sitting down.

Can you believe that he's that big in the car?! Rosalina is the same height as Peach and Daisy so just replace one of them with Rosalina and imagine her next to DK. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

EDIT: OH SNAP WAIT. LOOK AT THIS. ROSALINA IS TALL AGAIN.

If they keep changing her size based on the minigames, that would be terribly inconsistent.
I forgot to post about this. I should mention something like this was going to happen. In MP9, there are two character models: one for the car, and one for minigames/everything that isn't the car. The reason being is that you wouldn't be able to see everyone's face in the car had they been true to size, or characters would be clipping in the car. Just like in MP9, MP10 does this again by having two separate models.

Here is another instance of this:

I'm sure we all know Toad is not supposed to be the size of Mario or Peach. Of course, this is later fixed on a results screen.

I don't mind this since you won't pay too much attention to the characters in the car. Her height is correct in minigames. There isn't too much inconsistency.

Also, Rosalina levitates when she "runs" just as in Smash Bros., which is a cool nod. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have been comfortable if she actually ran on foot.

I did the same thing since she's the only amiibo I wanted.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@ mario123007 mario123007 : Defensive Rosalinas are known for stalling, especially whenever their Luma is lost. Having a match end because time ran out makes it feel very boring for most competitive players.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
OMG. Look at the way he opens the packages...
I thought he would break the amiibos...

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
That sums up both versions of Rosalina amiibos will all look neat. I can imagine that the Super Mario version will be less fragile than Smash Bros version, but the Smash Bros version has a lot of awesome details like her eye and her dress. And her dress' color the Super Mario might be a bit greenish blue compare to Smash Bros version, which is sky blue.
I think they'll have about the same colours, it just probably won't have the 'sheen'.
I'd say that Rosalina's dress is always blue-green, it just varies in regards to the exact shade.
That said, her amiibo colour will likely perfectly match the colour her Mario Kart Wii render since they're using that pose..likely so they don't have to deal with having to create her rather fragile wand.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not going to bother quoting every post, but there are a few things I saw and want to comment on. The thread stopped giving me notifications for some reason:

-Rosalina is not a disgusting character in Smash, nor is she overly defensive. Rosalina facilitates a wide variety of playstyles. If you wanted to truly master her, you would master all of them, and you become a "paradigm shifter" with her. Dabuz focuses on defense because it works for him. If that's all he wants to stick with, it's fine, but please don't assume that's all there is to Rosalina, or that this how all players utilise her. I sure as hell don't play overly defensive with her, I actually play quite agressively most of the time.

Also, sending Luma out to attack people =/= projectile spam. The former takes much more skill to use correctly. Most people don't even know the controls for Luma's movement.

-Rosalina has been officially stated as being a bit of a thrill-seeker and actually having a thing for bikes. Combined with the fact that she has also been a gifted architect and mechanic since birth, it makes total sense that Rosalina wears that biker suit, even beyond censorship reasons.

-Rosalina is depressed, and through simple analysis, you can see that she actually has a degree of post-traumatic stress disorder (she has most of the symptoms, especially in the storybook). However, people often mistake these things with "she can never be happy", which isn't true - she can just never be PURELY happy, and nothing else. She will always feel a sense of loss, she will always regret what happened. She's always referred to as being a lonely figure, despite having a lot of company all of the time, and her eyes have a look of perpetual sadness to them. We simply don't see the sad side as much in family games like Mario Kart, because there is no story, and the games represent fun and nothing else. Smash brought her much closer to how she was in Galaxy though, since it was more appropriate there (she's mostly monotone with a sad look in her eyes, and only feintly smiles in some animations...except for that one creepy face she can make).

Rosalina is no different to how Shadow the Hedgehog in that she's a character that is more seriously represented in her original game and in the fighting game she featured in, tragic backstory and all, but in other, less serious spin offs, she is a bit happier, and her dark past doesn't come to light. She's still quite a bit more reserved than other characters though.

-I really like all of the renders of Rosalina, they all have their own feel. I also like how they depict her with varying expressions and body language.

-I would prefer if the Super Mario Amiibo used her Mario Galaxy or Mario Party 10 pose (or hell, featured her in the biker suit), but I still really like the MKWii one and the SM Amiibo looks great based on the in-game model. I will get any figure of Rosalina as long as it looks decent.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad , not like to quote comments eh? It does makes your post more cleaner and but sometime time I don't know which comments you are reply to. But unlike me, whenever I am out of Smashboards for a while, whenever I'm back and noticed I had missed a chunk of posts, I tend to quote a lot of their old comments. And seems that few people are willing to read my first post since I'm back.
And about the notifications, sometimes it sends out notifications as soon as a new post is replied. After a while if you didn't comment on that thread, it may not give you notifications.
Nuff said, let me just reply the comments that I think it's mine.

Rosalina is not a disgusting character in Smash, nor is she overly defensive. Rosalina facilitates a wide variety of playstyles. If you wanted to truly master her, you would master all of them, and you become a "paradigm shifter" with her. Dabuz focuses on defense because it works for him. If that's all he wants to stick with, it's fine, but please don't assume that's all there is to Rosalina, or that this how all players utilise her. I sure as hell don't play overly defensive with her, I actually play quite agressively most of the time.
Hell yeah, however, I never play defensively in Smash Bros. And I realized that my moves are too predictable,plus my clumsy circle pad.
Urgh....., it will be quite a challenge for me to get good with Rosalina as a "Paradigm shifter", that takes years of training and experience to become one. One more that I would like to say to these Rosalina haters (No matter whether you don't like her in metagame or just don't like her in Smash and many Mario games), if you really hate or dislike this character, just keep that in mind and don't say it outloud or do anything stupid on the web or even mock their fan. If you really want to express your thoughts about Rosalina, just rationaly comment here or any forum and discuss.
Rosalina has been officially stated as being a bit of a thrill-seeker and actually having a thing for bikes. Combined with the fact that she has also been a gifted architect and mechanic since birth, it makes total sense that Rosalina wears that biker suit, even beyond censorship reasons.
Once again, I had never think that far when discussing about her bikesuit, isn't it nearly the same as Peach and Daisy's,so to me her bikesuit wasn't that profound to discuss, and wasn't the bikesuit for princesses first introduced in Mario Kart Wii because it was also the introduce for the bike karts. You can already had the obvious reason in your mind that why Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina wear bikesuits.
Rosalina is depressed, and through simple analysis, you can see that she actually has a degree of post-traumatic stress disorder (she has most of the symptoms, especially in the storybook). However, people often mistake these things with "she can never be happy", which isn't true - she can just never be PURELY happy, and nothing else. She will always feel a sense of loss, she will always regret what happened. She's always referred to as being a lonely figure, despite having a lot of company all of the time, and her eyes have a look of perpetual sadness to them. We simply don't see the sad side as much in family games like Mario Kart, because there is no story, and the games represent fun and nothing else. Smash brought her much closer to how she was in Galaxy though, since it was more appropriate there (she's mostly monotone with a sad look in her eyes, and only feintly smiles in some animations...except for that one creepy face she can make).
Still, a good explanation and analysis, but it is a theory before Nintendo confirms it.
One more time I never had think that deep, I am PURELY a guy who just like Rosalina. But in my opinion for those people who said Rosalina is always a pessimistic person, well, won't you be happy when you can get to be in a Super Mario game (Check her SM3DW artwork, she's smiling), and in a party game?
And the creepy faces that you mentioned is from the post a while ago that is posted from @ Shirma Akayaku Shirma Akayaku , well, in Smash Bros,whenever you pause while fighting. It is not surprised to see these weird expressions.
Rosalina is no different to how Shadow the Hedgehog in that she's a character that is more seriously represented in her original game and in the fighting game she featured in, tragic backstory and all, but in other, less serious spin offs, she is a bit happier, and her dark past doesn't come to light. She's still quite a bit more reserved than other characters though.
We already clearly know about Shadow's past, but not Rosalina. They are all both popular when they are first introduced. However, Shadow has his own games but Rosalina hasn't......oh I so hope that she has her own game soon just like Captain Toad!
really like all of the renders of Rosalina, they all have their own feel. I also like how they depict her with varying expressions and body language.
I am always excited and heatpumping whenever they've release a brand new Rosalina artwork. And by looking more details of her artworks, you can feel that the graphic designs has advanced so rapidly by comparing her first artwork and her latest artwork. Her early artworks renders are just plain 3D, but now the render is so detailed. And back ago in her recent SM3DW and MK8 artwork, we always see bang, but the newest MP10 artwork let's us truely see her happy emotion!(And this is the first artwork that she is holding her wand on her left hand, she only holds her wand with left hand in game until this day)
I would prefer if the Super Mario Amiibo used her Mario Galaxy or Mario Party 10 pose (or hell, featured her in the biker suit), but I still really like the MKWii one and the SM Amiibo looks great based on the in-game model. I will get any figure of Rosalina as long as it looks decent.
Nah, I think she will be just like the one that is in the game, perhaps they may feature more styles of her in the future. But we still have to wait and see.
Bikesuit? You mean they released MK8 series amiibos? That'll be great! I want to see the amiibo that is exactly like her MK8 artwork!
I think they'll have about the same colours, it just probably won't have the 'sheen'.
I'd say that Rosalina's dress is always blue-green, it just varies in regards to the exact shade.
That said, her amiibo colour will likely perfectly match the colour her Mario Kart Wii render since they're using that pose..likely so they don't have to deal with having to create her rather fragile wand.
Hm....you're probably right. Probably because the date of these two artworks are just gaped far away. Just by comparing these two you can feel the advance of grahic designs!
And one personal note, wasn't your avatar last year was a fire red Rosalina,and didn't I had request your FC before last year's summer? Well I am a bit regret of adding many FCs and most of them don't have time to play Smash Bros......
Back ago you never show up here in Rosalina thread, what's the reason for you started to get in to this thread recently?(I'm just curious)
@ mario123007 mario123007 : Defensive Rosalinas are known for stalling, especially whenever their Luma is lost. Having a match end because time ran out makes it feel very boring for most competitive players.
Well, in that case, that's just one of the strategies a Rosalina pro use, who cares is it bored or not because time runs out? When you are in an intensive fight it will take a lot of time. When time almost runs out of course you have to stay survive! But in some minor competitive gameplays, this just takes too much time, the process is not boring.
OMG. Look at the way he opens the packages...
I thought he would break the amiibos...
Oh......be careful with that you....

Uh, I suddenly have a dumb question to ask you @ Shirma Akayaku Shirma Akayaku , Rosalina and Peach, who do you like the most?

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
@ mario123007 mario123007 That's a difficult question. That's like asking me which is my favorite child. All I can say is that is varies and changes from time to time. I might like one more than the other for a while, but they're pretty much even.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina and Peach, who do you like the most?
To me, that's an easy question to answer. Definitely Rosalina, without a doubt, as I honestly do not like Peach in every way, whatsoever. I don't like her in Smash nor as a character, in general.

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
Peach is boring... kinda. My impression of her is she secretly wants attention because Mario never actually pays attention to her (think Sonic and Amy, kinda). So when she sees someone break into the castle, she doesn't move (I mean tbh she has the ability to move out of the ****ing way), gets kidnapped, and waits for Mario to save her.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While Peach does look very good in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U, in all of her other game appearances, she really isn't all that impressive to look at.

Rosalina, on the other hand, looks very good in just about all of her game appearances. The only exception is Mario Kart Wii, simply because of the Double Dash!!-styled models that were used in that game.

On an off-topic note, my account name has been updated a bit.

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
While Peach does look very good in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U, in all of her other game appearances, she really isn't all that impressive to look at.

Rosalina, on the other hand, looks very good in just about all of her game appearances. The only exception is Mario Kart Wii, simply because of the Double Dash!!-styled models that were used in that game.

The underscores made your old username look a bit messy :p

Yeah Peach's dress looks absolutely fabulous in Smash Bros, I'm considering getting her Smash amiibo.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Peach is boring... kinda. My impression of her is she secretly wants attention because Mario never actually pays attention to her (think Sonic and Amy, kinda). So when she sees someone break into the castle, she doesn't move (I mean tbh she has the ability to move out of the ****ing way), gets kidnapped, and waits for Mario to save her.
Peach is so boring. Period. 'Nuff said. My opinion, really.
As for the kidnapping part (which is really getting old), she did had every opportunity to flee instead of just sitting there like an idiot and get snatched away.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Yeah Peach's dress looks absolutely fabulous in Smash Bros, I'm considering getting her Smash amiibo.
I actually wanted to remove the underscores from my account name much earlier than this, but such an option was never possible until today.

As for the Peach amiibo, she's pretty common to find.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I have the Peach Amiibo. If you like Peach, I recommend it, definitely.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I actually wanted to remove the underscores from my account name much earlier than this, but such an option was never possible until today.
Premium users have always been able to change their name, you just had to ask an administrator.

also three of you guys have the exact same avatar with variations of the background
is the rosalina legion upon us!?!!?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Premium users have always been able to change their name, you just had to ask an administrator.

also three of you guys have the exact same avatar with variations of the background
We are her Chiko army.

#ChikoBoys

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@ mario123007 mario123007 That's a difficult question. That's like asking me which is my favorite child. All I can say is that is varies and changes from time to time. I might like one more than the other for a while, but they're pretty much even.
Your response made my question look more dumber LOL.
I used to be irritated with Peach in Melee a long time ago. Now my favorite female characters are Peach and Rosalina too. I even once try to main Peach back in Brawl, but I wasn't at using her aerial attacks. Aside with Mario and Mr.G&W live stream matches. Live streams include Rosalina and Peach are also in my top live stream views.
Another dumb question but also an advice: Why your avatar is a weird close up of Rosalina in Smash Bros? Since you like Rosalina and Peach equally, why not try to find a cute fanart of Rosalina and Peach together, I can you help you find ones that are pretty cute and neat.
To me, that's an easy question to answer. Definitely Rosalina, without a doubt, as I honestly do not like Peach in every way, whatsoever. I don't like her in Smash nor as a character, in general.
Okay, so what the points you dislike with Peach in the game,is it she is annoying or something? You can't blame her appearing in many Mario games.
And I actually ask this question particularly to @ Shirma Akayaku Shirma Akayaku , because I know that she is also a big fan of Peach. So I am not surprised if you don't like Peach.

Kind of agreed, I really like Peach in Brawl and 3DS/Wii U look (And definitely love her MP10 artwork!) and even her looks in Smash Bros is indeed different compare to Mario series, I still can't tell what's the difference. Is it her eye or her nose that slightly changed?

You mean you removed the "_" ,right? Neat, therefore when I want to tagg your name, I can just simply type @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy without taking time typing the "_" on my tablet.
Peach is so boring. Period. 'Nuff said. My opinion, really.
As for the kidnapping part (which is really getting old), she did had every opportunity to flee instead of just sitting there like an idiot and get snatched away.
That's her in Super Mario series so you really can't take that as the main reason. Ithink she is rad in MK and Smash Bros.

As for the Peach amiibo, she's pretty common to find.
My ultimate goal is to get every amiibo. But for now I might just get my mains' amiibos first......
I will withhold my thoughts on Peach. They are a bit nuanced.
You don't have to be that conservative. If you think you equally like both of them just say it.

This is Rosalina thread so don't be surprised.
And I kind of like your avatar, where did you find it?

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I just like the artwork is all. It's not really a surprise that both @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy and @ Dreamy Luigi Dreamy Luigi have the same one. lol

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
This is Rosalina thread so don't be surprised.
And I kind of like your avatar, where did you find it?
It's just funny when they post in a row, it is the process of her getting freedom from the border menace.
I found the Nikki artwork on Tumblr and sourced it back to Pixiv. It's pretty adorbs.
I just like the artwork is all. It's not really a surprise that both @ Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy and @ Dreamy Luigi Dreamy Luigi have the same one. lol
I don't blame you, the Mario Party 10 Renders look simply phenomenal, though if I must be honest my favorite is Peach simply because of the comparison it has to a previously used render.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I actually prefer that older render of Peach.

The new one looks nice and the update in technology is impressive, but they removed the finer shading details and made her face WAY too dolled up and young looking. She doesn't look legal at ALL there.

I really like the Rosalina one because she's pretending to be JoJo.

Last edited:

MrKandy

Smash Cadet
NNID
xBingox
I actually prefer that older render of Peach.

The new one looks nice and the update in technology is impressive, but they removed the finer shading details and made her face WAY too dolled up and young looking. She doesn't look legal at ALL there.

I really like the Rosalina one because she's pretending to be JoJo.
Lol'd too much. I do agree with this. Peach does look much younger, but I do not mind. As long as Rosa looks the way she is supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom