• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
I am not going to admit she is ok. She is a hentai and a stain on the Mario series for me. I hate her more than anything imaginable.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I am not going to admit she is ok. She is a hentai and a stain on the Mario series for me. I hate her more than anything imaginable.
She is not hentai and neither are the other females you hate and she is not staining the Mario franchise. You've got nothing to prove that and all your doing is just making people want to mock you more. Fan or non-fan of a character, it doesn't matter. Your hate is laughable since you literally are hating on something that can't harm you in anyway shape or form.

Last edited:

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
It doesn't deserve to be looked at as laughable. There is no reason for people to be mocking me over Rosalina. I did nothing wrong to deserve hate besides have views people don't agree with. Oh well. She is a hentai and I dislike her a lot move on.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
It doesn't deserve to be looked at as laughable. There is no reason for people to be mocking me over Rosalina. I did nothing wrong to deserve hate besides have views people don't agree with. Oh well. She is a hentai and I dislike her a lot move on.
It is looked at as laughable though. There is plenty of lares son to mock you over her and your other hated characters. Yes you did do a lot wrong and your views are pretty much incorrect since your views are literally against what is factually. You called her and the others hentai. Where is your proof that they are hentai? There is none and that's your only reason for hating them. Take a rain check a realize that you don't know what actual hentai is and you saying it's your opinion or your view is literally a cop out so you feel you don't have to deal with it.

OK, now that you shared us your opinion, you can leave now.
You should know that your actions against Rosalina will anger people here more.
not just here but everywhere else in all honesty.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think both of you should just leave this for now. It's just gonna go on forever.

I'm no mod, so that's really all I can say or do, but as human beings, I hope you two can understand what I mean.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I think both of you should just leave this for now. It's just gonna go on forever.

I'm no mod, so that's really all I can say or do, but as human beings, I hope you two can understand what I mean.
What leave the thread? If you insist but I main her and like this thread as well as the other threads I hang out in.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What leave the thread? If you insist but I main her and like this thread as well as the other threads I hang out in.
Not at all. I just mean to say that it's pointless to argue with him. He won't change your mind, and you won't change his.

Please feel welcome to stay and talk about something else, like...

...ooooooOOOOOH

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Not at all. I just mean to say that it's pointless to argue with him. He won't change your mind, and you won't change his.

Please feel welcome to stay and talk about something else, like...

...ooooooOOOOOH
Hochimama, lol but yeah I even saw your long post about him which was fantastic.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
You do realize this is the Rosalina thread right? If you talk badly about Rosalina in here, others will quickly swarm you.
They mocked me in it. I have a right to defend myself. I hate her more than anything yet people think it is funny to pair me up with a fake hentai character. It is stupid tbh.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
They mocked me in it. I have a right to defend myself. I hate her more than anything yet people think it is funny to pair me up with a fake hentai character. It is stupid tbh.
Well, buying things just so other people can't have them does deserve some mocking, especially when little kids are the main demographic, I'd also look up the definition of hentai if I were you, because last I checked, Rosalina was never in any hentai show or manga.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Well, buying things just so other people can't have them does deserve some mocking, especially when little kids are the main demographic, I'd also look up the definition of hentai if I were you, because last I checked, Rosalina was never in any hentai show or manga.
I stated my reasons of why she makes me mad. I don't need to repeat myself. I do not deserve to be paired with her as a mockery on my name. It makes me mad more than anything and I don't deserve it.

Autumn ♫

What is going on here?
A common lurker on the Rosalina thread and mariotehplumber calmly talking with each other. Not a big deal.

I stated my reasons of why she makes me mad. I don't need to repeat myself. I do not deserve to be paired with her as a mockery on my name. It makes me mad more than anything and I don't deserve it.
It's not your hatred towards Rosalina that everyone mocks. If it were that, not so many would think of it as a big deal, as we all have differentiating opinions, that's what makes us all human, after all. The mockery comes from buying over 100 Rosalina amiibos that other people really want, and how much of a waste of time, energy, and money it is for such a petty reason.
Although your lack of knowing what hentai is is pretty funny. I wish I was as innocent as that.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
A common lurker on the Rosalina thread and mariotehplumber calmly talking with each other. Not a big deal.

It's not your hatred towards Rosalina that everyone mocks. If it were that, not so many would think of it as a big deal, as we all have differentiating opinions, that's what makes us all human, after all. The mockery comes from buying over 100 Rosalina amiibos that other people really want, and how much of a waste of time, energy, and money it is for such a petty reason.
Although your lack of knowing what hentai is is pretty funny. I wish I was as innocent as that.
Alright so I own over 100? Big deal. This doesn't give people the excuse to insult me writing up fake **** or fanart about this crap. I don't want to be associated with Rosalina on the internet in any way. I hate her more than anything but yet people still do it. Screw this waifu stuff it makes zero sense.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

Alright so I own over 100? Big deal. This doesn't give people the excuse to insult me writing up fake **** or fanart about this crap. I don't want to be associated with Rosalina on the internet in any way. I hate her more than anything but yet people still do it. Screw this waifu stuff it makes zero sense.
You obviously don't see the big picture here. With Rosalina already being rare due to being Target exclusive, you owning over 100 of them already makes it hard for others to find them, and buying them just so others can't have them is the most selfish and stupidist thing you could do, as it waste time, energy, and money that you could be using for much more logical reasons.

Also, if you never wanted to be associated with Rosalina, you should have never shown that you bought that many amiibos in the first place.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I'm gonna go ahead and say people have the right to say whatever the hell they want to say about you, considering the way you carry on like a child and then expect people to treat you like an adult.

And you're really going against your crappy "apology" video when you act like this. Internet trolls should go out in to the real world and get lives, think about that.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
You obviously don't see the big picture here. With Rosalina already being rare due to being Target exclusive, you owning over 100 of them already makes it hard for others to find them, and buying them just so others can't have them is the most selfish and stupidist thing you could do, as it waste time, energy, and money that you could be using for much more logical reasons.

Also, if you never wanted to be associated with Rosalina, you should have never shown that you bought that many amiibos in the first place.
I am not buying them to spite her fans. I am buying them to put use to the character to me for once and make money off her. I will buy many as I possibly can because I hate the character more than anything. Nintendo is forcing me to play as her to 100 percent games. I don't want to deal with this hentai waifu stuff. It makes me mad and it is just worse when people mock me with her. I go insane.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I am not buying them to spite her fans. I am buying them to put use to the character to me for once and make money off her. I will buy many as I possibly can because I hate the character more than anything. Nintendo is forcing me to play as her to 100 percent games. I don't want to deal with this hentai waifu stuff. It makes me mad and it is just worse when people mock me with her. I go insane.
Once again, learn what "hentai" means, every single time you use the word you make yourself look less and less intelligent. Go figure.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
I think you guys just need to let it go. I don't deserve to be mocked with Rosalina. Let's just be cool with it and move on.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I think you guys just need to let it go. I don't deserve to be mocked with Rosalina. Let's just be cool with it and move on.
How about no? I'm gonna go with you deserve every bit of ridicule you get for how you've acted.

Maybe you're secretly the BIGGEST Rosalina fan there is and you actually bought all of those amiibos so you can build a Rosalina fort that you'll sleep in every night. That's probably close to the truth.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
How about no? I'm gonna go with you deserve every bit of ridicule you get for how you've acted.

Maybe you're secretly the BIGGEST Rosalina fan there is and you actually bought all of those amiibos so you can build a Rosalina fort that you'll sleep in every night. That's probably close to the truth.
Stop making rumors. You realize I am trying to repair my reputation right. I need to remove Rosalina from my name but jerks keep pairing me with her because it makes me mad. It is getting out of hand and I don't know how much longer I can stand this.

C3CC

Smash Lord
How do I need help? I am perfectly functioning normal.
Your obsession and your level of hatred towards a fictional character is not normal, man. If you say you hate her more than anything else in this world there has got to be something wrong with you. I'm not judging you, but I just think that you're now condemned to be associated with Rosalina for what you did. You should have thought better, now you must deal with it.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Stop making rumors. You realize I am trying to repair my reputation right. I need to remove Rosalina from my name but jerks keep pairing me with her because it makes me mad. It is getting out of hand and I don't know how much longer I can stand this.
If you want to fix your reputation then quit acting like such a prick and relinquish your grasp on those Rosalina amiibos (as in not scalping them because scalpers are just as scummy as you've been acting).

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wow, you really have no life of your own, right?

And the more you keep this up the harder it will be to repair your "reputation", if you even have one that is.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
I think you all just need to let it go and not mention it is all I am asking. My reputation is not going to be forever associated with a disgusting character like Rosalina.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm getting very tired of this pointless argument. This thread is temporarily closed until further notice.

Also, do "not" attempt to make any threads for the purpose of continuing the argument.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Wonderful.
Hopefully the arguments will cease then.

I would like to advise all involved to simply ignore one another.

Sup3rn00b

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sup3rn00b
3DS FC
4398-9309-7838
I haven't been playing much Rosaluma lately. I should start playing her again.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I've honestly been trying to learn her too, I quite like both her character and how she was implemented.
Having a Puppet Master character in Smash is pretty awesome.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Me too. I just hate when people call her Rosaluma.
Yeah I don't like that fan-term myself. It's still very weird how the game refers to Rosalina as "Rosalina & Luma", and yet Olimar is just "Olimar", despite having Pikmin by his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom