• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
AAAAAAAH LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL AS A LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Her wand was snapped off in the transit, and it looks like she's holding a knife because of it! :V
However, I will glue back together.

I was also gifted those posters from the US Club Nintendo, including the Rosalina one!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
AAAAAAAH LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL AS A LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Her wand was snapped off in the transit, and it looks like she's holding a knife because of it! :V
However, I will glue back together.

I was also gifted those posters from the US Club Nintendo, including the Rosalina one!
Tough break there. I feel sorry about the product mishap that you've had.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's not so bad, it can be put back together with super glue.

Also, I just put up the posters:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Due to the stand, I almost thought you got her amiibo early. :p

It's not so bad, it can be put back together with super glue.

Also, I just put up the posters:

I've had those posters for a while. I'm waiting on the ability to get frames before I put them on the wall. Rosalina will get a special frame of course.

Also, we are currently analyzing Final destination/Omega Stages in the Rosalina stage analysis thread. It would be most appreciative if you guys could put in your thoughts and opinions as well as a score.

This is important for Rosalina mains, and we haven't gotten a single post yet. Here's the link.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My Rosalina Amiibo pre-order from GameStop.ie got cancelled. Apparently GameStop.ie and GameStop.co.uk are not getting Rosalina anymore, for some reason.

Luckily, I still have that Amazon.de pre-order from the 18th of December as a back up.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Was it a freshly spawned/barely damaged Luma? Luma doesn't go into tumble unless hit by a really strong hit if he hasn't taken much damage yet, he merely flinches, and if in the air, drops down a little.
It's not my video so I don't know. However I think it might be that the bouncing fish didn't make him go into tumbling and after that he's trying to recover back his 3 jumps, so this could be his first jump interrupted by a fsmash?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Probably the general interpretation of Rosalina from those who only know her from Smash and the Game Theory episode:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably the general interpretation of Rosalina from those who only know her from Smash and the Game Theory episode:

That's probably a very poor way to interpret Rosalina's personality, since she's not a demented individual. She's supposed to be the type of person who is very comfortable to be around, or at least, that's how I feel about her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's probably a very poor way to interpret Rosalina's personality, since she's not a demented individual. She's supposed to be the type of person who is very comfortable to be around, or at least, that's how I feel about her.
I was more referring to the quote. Though some Smash players do actually get demented from her, as they misunderstand why Lumas fight with her.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
This is MLG ridiculousness. Doritos, Mountain Dew, 360 no-scopes, and mild language.

In the video above, it turns out Rosalina is part of the Illuminati. Here's a screencap.

I also like this screencap.

And this one too.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I take lots of photos like that with Rosalina. It's really fun to do, she's so photogenic.
I have the tendency to take a lot of Rosalina snapshots as well. She's just very irresistible, especially in Smash Bros.. It's a shame that Rosalina doesn't smile much though.

@ Shirma Akayaku Shirma Akayaku : You know, it's quite amusing how Rosalina and Mewtwo look like they're using the force to grab someone.

Edit: Official Mario Party 10 artwork for Rosalina has been uploaded recently.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Her pose looks like something a JJBA character would make and I love it.

Why isn't THAT her pose for her Super Mario Amiibo?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because she doesn't HAVE a Mario amiibo

When discussing Mario Party 10, you use Rosalina's Smash Bros. Amiibo for her MP related stuffs.
Actually, you could see the Super Mario Amiibo in the Amiibo Party footage they showed off.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
My Rosalina amiibo should be coming in very soon. I'm very EXCITED! <3

Always love it when the mario gang gets a new render instead of reusing old ones. It is a beautiful render as well.

It's also another reason for me to wish for Rosalina to get into more of the main Mario games. Getting her spin off game would be even more amazing for render potential! <3

Also, to be fair in terms of Mario edition amiibo, all of them were based on a past existing render.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Japan has already started selling the new Amiibos:

Still waiting on my Rosalina order to start shipping...

KarToon

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! KarToon here saying hello! I just joined Smashboards community after seeing how much fun everyone has on these forums! Just got SSB4 and I decided to pick up RosaLuma and look forward to chatting with everyone about them! :)

MezzoMe

Smash Ace

Worst place for a stray mark of white paint.
Why a light that bright is used?
Also, Rosalina's hair looks too golden, as it's supposed to be a lighter shade of yellow.
To be exact, her hairs are platinum blond, a color often found in North Europe.
That looks more like flaxen
Hey everyone! KarToon here saying hello! I just joined Smashboards community after seeing how much fun everyone has on these forums! Just got SSB4 and I decided to pick up RosaLuma and look forward to chatting with everyone about them! :)
Welcome on the Rosalina boards and Smashboards in general

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So the white paint mark is on Rosalina's left breast. What can you do though...

Also, Rosalina's hair looks too golden, as it's supposed to be a lighter shade of yellow.
The golden hair is just the result of the camera/lighting in the particular video I took that image from. It's normally much brighter.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina doesn't just have a galaxy, she has an entire cosmos.

...Two of 'em, in fact....

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
The half-closed eye expression just looks very weird for Rosalina.
It makes me think she's annoyed with that look (which is what the image was going for I think).

EDIT: Here's the official artwork background Rosalina appears in Mario Party 10.

EDIT 2: Saw this on Miiverse, forgot the source, will post to artwork thread (maybe, if I'm not lazy).

By the way, I think Rosalina is fine with her look. I don't think she needs to change it. What needs to change is Peach's brain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom