• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Used Koopaling

Which One Do You Use Most?

• Total voters

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Which of the Koopalings do you use most when you use Bowser Jr?

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
It's regular Junior for me, he's just the most adorable. Want to pinch his cheecks everytime.

The most used, though? I'd say it's Roy, for his name, the color pink, shades and his cool voice.
Ludwig a close second, because leader.

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
I don't really play as the Koopalings at all. It feels like standalone, no single one can really carry his weight.

eWaltz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Waltz.exe
Pretty much what my signature says, so I voted Ludwig. :)

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
I chose wendy because she reminds me of the 80s. basically a snotty brat wearing gaudy things thinking its pretty. (kinda like the chain chomp from link's awakening). Kids today might suspect her of being a crossdresser and completely miss the themes of yesteryear even though the ideas still persist.

Then I thought more into it. These kids really aren't bowsers, except jr. I remember reading they were originally his niece and nephews (another 80s trope, see: ducktales). So its kinda like they are competing for the crown by trying to kidnap this princess to gain the favor of the old king in order to be next in line. Wendy could empathize with her victim but her ambition is so great that the ends justify the means. That, or she's too young to really get the implications of her actions, or she just doesn't care as evidenced by the gaudy wear.

Last edited:

Cherubas

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4746-9812
I always use Bj cause he's my favorite. Not just out of the koopalings but out of every character Nintendo has to offer. I love him. But online I mostly see Iggy, with Morton coming in second. Bj is my main, so I bump into a lot of people who lose to me and then decide they want to try to show me how to play the character (which, I will admit, is always satisfying when I help the heir to the throne remind these underlings why they get one room in a Mario game while he gets 50% of the game's cutscenes). I've seen every koopaling played online at least once except Wendy...

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
Now what I do is, I rotate through all the Koopalings. So I play Wendy, then Ludwig is next, etc. The only one I do not play is Jr.

Last edited:

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
I have no real attachment to all of the 7 koopalings while I really like Bowser Jr. due to super mario sunshine. A pretty easy choice for me.

Iblistech

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NeosCross
3DS FC
3179-6577-8881
Switch FC
SW-7096-0760-2425
Roy is my most played Koopaling out of all of them. Gotta rock those awesome shades. :awesome:

Last edited:

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Check my sig. Can't get better than the (anti)hero of swag.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I usually always use just Bowser Jr. Sometimes Lemmy will come out to play, though.

Blanc

Smash Apprentice
it doesnt get better than WHO DAT WHO DAT disrespect. I G G Y all the way for me

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I just keep pressing the x or y button till i land on someone, but if not ill use ludwig von koopa cuz hes composing a symphony for his rivals' funeral

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Iggy, but I prefer to use Bowser Jr. most of the time. He is so adorable :p

IReidYou

Smash Rookie
Jr with a side of lemmy, but mostly came here to get my 10th post so I can finally post links ffs

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Ya know, it's funny, I've wanted Bowser Jr in Smash since Brawl but now that I have him, I still find myself picking Morton more often than Jr and the other Koopalings.

Top Bottom