• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Respectable Smashers

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I also think it's funny that only "well known" people have been posted for the most part. Juggleguy is as respectable as they come. Metroid117 is the nicest guy ever. I personally have had bad experiences with Shroomed, M2K, and Mango to name a few.

Armada seems like a class act though, I wish I got to meet him.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
"bad experiences"? talk to us boy
Lol
Things that have happened between other smashers and I should probably stay that way. The Shroomed thing was a misunderstanding that I still got no apology for though.

He's a nice guy, but everyone can be a douche...beside Metroid117. I don't think that kid has ever swore in his life...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I also think it's funny that only "well known" people have been posted for the most part. Juggleguy is as respectable as they come. Metroid117 is the nicest guy ever. I personally have had bad experiences with Shroomed, M2K, and Mango to name a few.

Armada seems like a class act though, I wish I got to meet him.
Well they are the ones in the spotlight a lot more than others would be. Gotta feed us with energy!!!!! Boost more ego!!

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen the phrase class act used so much in my life

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Oh no please don't, personal matters should be kept personal. I was just referring to people like being said nice things.
It's not that horrible **** went down, I would just rather not cause drama with "fan favorites" and the crazy people that would comment and have no idea what hey are talking about.

Most people I have met through smash have been awesome though. Kage, we still need to Mm...come back to the MW scrub!

Get Low

Smash Ace
As an Ohioan, the smasher I respect the most is Vanz.
He's super nice, always gives good advice, and is a super smart player.
We even did a training session once where he taught me how to SDI Fox's up-air with Peach (I'm still bad at it).

Massive

Smash Champion
He's a nice guy, but everyone can be a douche...beside Metroid117. I don't think that kid has ever swore in his life...
Not swearing does not prevent anyone from being a douche, I have numerous anecdotes of unnecessarily polite or superficially kind smashers doing supremely douchey things.

The true judge of douchiness is actions, more accurately those actions chosen in response to people who are perceived as lesser in the social hierarchy, not language.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure there's more to the kid's niceness than his lack of profanity, he just threw that in as an aside. But you already knew that, you just wanted to start an argument on the internet so whatever.

Top Bottom