• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most POWERFUL move in the game?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lucario's Aura Storm with him at 999% damage?

Edit: this is my 100th post.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The first post already answered the question. Why are we even going on with this thread?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The first post already answered the question. Why are we even going on with this thread?
Because we are debating...? Even though my idea was kind of a joke made up from a theoritical fact. (I am not sure if that is even the right wording but most of us should know as Lucario racks up on damage he gets stronger, that's what I mean)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Because we are debating...? Even though my idea was kind of a joke made up from a theoritical fact. (I am not sure if that is even the right wording but most of us should know as Lucario racks up on damage he gets stronger, that's what I mean)
Haha that was meant as a joke but whatever buddy. =P

NxC

Smash Apprentice
MGaW's bucket is scarey, yes, but if you consider moves that don't need a set up, a 9-Judgement is the most powerful non-charged attack. I've been KO'd 2 seconds into a match by it- You can't beat that speed with anything else mentioned in this thread. I'm pretty sure forced suicide can take longer.

Rejjae

Smash Apprentice
3 fully charged super scope shots bucketed by G&W, countered by Ike, countered by another Ike standing behind G&W, then countered by a third Ike that's standing behind the first Ike and is on the same team as G&W so that he isn't hit bt the initial bucket...

Killress

Smash Ace
3 fully charged super scope shots bucketed by G&W, countered by Ike, countered by another Ike standing behind G&W, then countered by a third Ike that's standing behind the first Ike and is on the same team as G&W so that he isn't hit bt the initial bucket...
This.

10impressedposters.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Wario Waft
1) you can access it whenever you want.
2) can trip or gimp opponent (always)
3) incredible amount of super armor frame
4) indescribable amount of hit box
5) unbelievably powerful, once fully charged
6) this move is always charging
7) last safe recovery if needed
8) counter campers by default
9) creative edge guard, pressure floaters that likes to hover just below the stage
10) once it hit, it's over. Double as a free taunt

And that is why Wario Waft IS the most powerful move in the entire freaking game...and why Wario is still the top tier.

I dare you to tell me that there is one move in the game, that matches Wario Waft's power and versatility and fart in your faceness...I dare you all, lol. (90%+ of the time, Futile finishes a match with the waft...I think)

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Wario Waft
9) creative edge guard, pressure floaters that likes to hover just below the stage

And that is why Wario Waft IS the most powerful move in the entire freaking game...and why Wario is still the top tier.

I dare you to tell me that there is one move in the game, that matches Wario Waft's power and versatility and fart in your faceness...I dare you all, lol. (90%+ of the time, Futile finishes a match with the waft...I think)
it's good, but it takes like 2 minutes to charge. sometimes the match doesn't even last that long

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wario Waft

Spikes > Waft buddy.

Bl4nk

Smash Cadet
The most powerful move in Melee was something like Roy countering Game and Watch's bucket which was filled with 3 fully charged PK Flashes. I would presume that Brawl has something similar.

Although counters in Brawl seem to give less knockback than the original move, i do believe that they still multiply the damage by 1.1 for Marth and 1.2 for Ike. I'll test it tomorrow.

peeup

Smash Lord
wat would happen if marty and ike kept countering each other? XD
rofl, wouldn't that be something to see.

Anyways, everybody knows that the most powerful attack in the universe in FAAAALCOOOOOOOOON PPPAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

/spam

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure that it's 3 full charged Pk Flashes/Super scope shots into G&W's bucket countered by an Ike, who has that attack countered by another Ike, who has his attack countered by a third Ike.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Pretty sure that it's 3 full charged Pk Flashes/Super scope shots into G&W's bucket countered by an Ike, who has that attack countered by another Ike, who has his attack countered by a third Ike.
That couldn't happen because if it's 3 Ikes and a G&W, there's no open slots for the person who's filling the bucket.

Bl4nk

Smash Cadet
Ok so I did some testing, and it seems that if Ike counters a PK Flash bucket, G&W will be pushed backwards by the splash. This happened when i did the test on Final Destination. So i tried again on Shadow Moses Island with G&W's back against the wall, and now Ike hit G&W.

The damage increase was very random, it varied from 2% to 8%, might have been that I didn't get optiman flashes from Ness. The knockback appeared to have been reduced so the counter itself is not as powerful as the bucket i guess.

However, i tried the same in Giant Brawl with damage ratio on 2.0, and now the bucket dealt something like 108 percent, while the counter did almost 200%!

So yeah, Ike's counter on a bucket in Giant Brawl is the most powerful move in the game.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
doubt this'll count as a move, but a reverse warlock punch on a soccer ball countered by ike does >999 damage, from what I saw.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
uh....
I no where going for obscene numbers.

but in a normal brawl.

Yoshi's D-air can do 32%.
Also effective in boss battles....
I think a fresh D-air > Charizards Rock Smash >.>

Top Bottom