• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Character in Nintendo History; Current Debate: Dark Samus vs. Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fine, DS gets hit by judgement, big freakin deal. It only has 100 atk power in the game, and even so, I dont think its as powerful as a freakin dimension collapsing! She cant even be hurt by non-phazon based atks in her "final form"! Even if, by some miracle, Judgement "killed" DS, she'd just reform and come back again and she can do this infinite times.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'd assume so, seeing as it's the end of the prime trilogy, so the complete and permanent death of Metroid Prime once and for all seems practically a given.

I can't say I can pick out a winner here. For the moment DS is practically a cockroach, while I haven't had much experience with Arceus and all I know is that he's God in a pocket. I think I'll wait this one out.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Seeing as how Arceus is literally supposed to be God, I don't see how anyone could say Arceus isn't the most powerful.

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
You guys Dark Samus Can't be killed unless she is teared down molecule by molecule, and i don't think a **** Pokemon can do that, god or no god!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Dark Samus destroys worlds. But anyways, unless it is expicitly said in the show or game that Arcerus can cause "complete atomic disruption" or has some way to stop Dark Samus from reforming, then Arcerus has no way of stopping DS.

Sariku

Smash Master
Arcerus. Easy. He's the Pokemon Jesus. We can't kill Jesus. Link Can't kill Jesus. Master Chief can't kill Jesus. So Dark Samus can't kill Jesus either.

New Debate?

Twisted

Smash Cadet
Until Metroid Prime 3 comes out this is not really an arguable debate, seeing as there is no known way to kill metroid prime/dark samus. As others have pointed out, if an entire dimension collapsing in on itself cannot destroy dark samus then some pokemon, god or not, can't either.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Just beat Dark Samus today in MP2. It was pretty easy.

Arceus all the way

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Arcerus. Easy. He's the Pokemon Jesus. We can't kill Jesus. Link Can't kill Jesus. Master Chief can't kill Jesus. So Dark Samus can't kill Jesus either.
Has Nintendo ever created a character that is Roman? If so, then that's how Arceus aka. Pokemon Jesus will be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom