• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Most likely june 2...) - Barrington, IL - Tiers Don't Exist I: Quad-Nair

DrewB008

Smash Lord
it is a big range prime, but there are a lot of weekends in that range that will not work due to other tourneys, so we're looking for what is the best fit for everyone. may 26 is evo, june 16 pound 2, june 23 is another evo, then fc (?) in july and another evo july 20 something i think. Not many options within the 2 month range, really.

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
What about June 9th? I don't see anything going on that day. Plus, everyone should be out of school by then. :)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I love the stage list. It's not quite what we talked about in November, but it's close enough that I fully support it. I look forward to this...

I love the stage list. It's not quite what we talked about in November, but it's close enough that I fully support it. I look forward to this...
we had to change it cuz

1. too many people don't like bf

and

2. we wanted people to be able to counterpick to one of the random levels, so this works

btw this is exactly what OC2 did.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
wow id love to make this (perfectly north of me! 59 all the way there lol)

but the month of june is basically closed for me (the only ones ill be in the country are the 2nd which i have graduation, and the 30th which is 2 days after i get home, probably birthday celebration cause im in germany on my bday), so if possible id ask not to schedule it then, though if you have to i perfectly understand.

Mars-

Smash Champion
This is only 30 minutes from me so I will definately try and make this. I like the rules. I am looking forward to this tournament.

Me14k

Smash Lord
two questions:

How much money

Explain what L button mods are...id rather if only nintendo brand default controller is allowed.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
two questions:

How much money

Explain what L button mods are...id rather if only nintendo brand default controller is allowed.
1st post for entrance fees. its gonna be 10 singles 10 per team, but if people wnat it to be more then we can raise it. also l-button mod is merely removing the spring from your trigger buttons. some people like it better, but it doesnt allow for you to light shield.

Mars-

Smash Champion
You should make this a monthly thing or something like that, instead of an one time tourny.

metroid1117

Smash Master
After not being allowed to go to a Chicago tourney, I'm glad that I stumbled upon this thread. I'll definitely be able to go if it's over the summer, and I'll tell my friends about it too.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Waiting for this is gay. And what happened to SG? WL ran off with the money rofl. Maybe Chi-Burbs tourny soon. ****, so many things that are supposed to be happening, but nothing happening. God ****...

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Waiting for this is gay. And what happened to SG? WL ran off with the money rofl. Maybe Chi-Burbs tourny soon. ****, so many things that are supposed to be happening, but nothing happening. God ****...
by the end of the week we should have a date finalized. most likely it will be june 2. when we have the date finalized we are gonna post this in tourney disc, as this tourney should be EASILY over 50. if i had to estimate prob 70-100. the location = 2 good. once we post it this thread will just become a link to it.

Mars-

Smash Champion
by the end of the week we should have a date finalized. most likely it will be june 2. when we have the date finalized we are gonna post this in tourney disc, as this tourney should be EASILY over 50. if i had to estimate prob 70-100. the location = 2 good. once we post it this thread will just become a link to it.
You are a beast, in smash and in tourny running. Nice to see that for a change.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I may be wrong, but I believe I speak for the majority of Smashers still in schools that making a day during the summertime would be best. Not to mention that June 2 is the weekend prior to finals for my school :urg: .

Top Bottom