• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most intimidating character!

Goddratini

Smash Rookie
:ike:
Wut?
Yeah I said it!
:ike:
And some of you might, "IKE HAHAHAZ I CAN OUTRUN HIM"

orly?

/quickdraw

2cd runner up?

lol weegee, I had no idea :scared:

Mushyroom

Smash Rookie
I'd probably be fascinated if I were to meet any of them in real life. Donkey Kong would intimidate me the most if ever. I'm a bit scared of apes, big ones at that. I find alot of the other characters extremely adorable and would probably befriend them like Kirby, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, and Peach.

Atlantian

Smash Rookie
I'd be scared if I met Ganondorf in real life. Mr. Game & Watch would be freaky too, since you couldn't see him if he was facing a certain way.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
That and MK is small and squishy. o3o
No matter how much armor he puts on or how deep his voice gets he'll still be a squishy kirby. :>

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf, because he's one of the few, if not the only character that looks like an actual bad guy.

And there's Olimar and his 100 Pikmin, GaW and his 2D-ness walking, Jigglypuff because personification was made true, OR DK because he's huge.

Lol so many.. ><

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Nawww Olimar wouldn't be scary... He's like an inch tall in real life. Take his little spaceship and give it to your little brother or something as a birthday toy.

Scariest would definitely be (Giga) Bowser or Ganondorf

Top Bottom