• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Intelligent Charater in brawl *Update 2!* SAKI IS A BOY!

Roller

Smash Legend
Pika is a genious. Come on, all those times he was able to warn Ash about something without being able to say any thing other than Pi, Pik, Pika,Pikachu...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
mewtwo :(

anyway I think the smartest is Lucario and samus.
LEAVE!!! Lucario is a ****in' pokemon, he doesn't know anything except his moves, which he does on command. *edit* sorry lucario fans, but in the games he is just a pokemon, but in the movie he is like super intelligent, don't get too ticked at me...

And although mewtwo was engineered to be like super-smart, snake has an IQ of 250, and anything over like 200 is genius (i think, correct me if i am wrong) and thats 50 points higher, so I think you guys get the picture...

:samus: is smart, too...

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
LEAVE!!! Lucario is a ****in' pokemon, he doesn't know anything except his moves, which he does on command. *edit* sorry lucario fans, but in the games he is just a pokemon, but in the movie he is like super intelligent, don't get too ticked at me...

And although mewtwo was engineered to be like super-smart, snake has an IQ of 250, and anything over like 200 is genius (i think, correct me if i am wrong) and thats 50 points higher, so I think you guys get the picture...

An IQ of 150 is genious, genious.
Mewtwo's is said to be several thousand.

Also, Lucario is believed to be the one from the movie from a few in-game clues, such as his entrance and ability to talk, in addition to this: http://keafox.deviantart.com/art/Poster-Lucario-2008-02-01-76218756

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
1. it's not feasible to say the IQ scale can go up to several thousand, maybe 300 AT MOST

2. psychics can cheat at every single test given to them, meaning their IQ can never be tested correctly

3. If Pikachu can communicate to ash just by saying parts of it's name, then wouldn't ash be the smart one to understand what it's saying, its like Lassie (*BARK* "What's that Lassie?" *BARK* "Timmy's stuck in a well? Good Job lassie!")

4. Why do you consider shadow smart, he's basically sonic's clone, and sonic is rather dumb and annoying

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
1. it's not feasible to say the IQ scale can go up to several thousand, maybe 300 AT MOST

2. psychics can cheat at every single test given to them, meaning their IQ can never be tested correctly

3. If Pikachu can communicate to ash just by saying parts of it's name, then wouldn't ash be the smart one to understand what it's saying, its like Lassie (*BARK* "What's that Lassie?" *BARK* "Timmy's stuck in a well? Good Job lassie!")

4. Why do you consider shadow smart, he's basically sonic's clone, and sonic is rather dumb and annoying
I didn't say Shadow is smart, however, he is considered to have technical and engineering skills far beyond Sonic's in the games, maybe even greater than Tails. Basically, he knows how to destroy anything, and is a great hacker as well.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Eggman has an IQ of 300, and yet he wastes it on pointless things like trying to take over the world. He should be using his good IQ for good deeds instead.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Wrong, he was built by EggMans Uncle. He was one of 2 projects destined to be the ultimate life form, frozen in ice for 50 years, hes over 50 years old, way older than sonic. so..no and he knew how to use a chaos emerald just by looking at it...and can teleport...and...the most important thing...is that in his game...he kills sonic.... When I saw that eding I like cried with joy =O(I like his games.. just not his like.. personality..).

Deck Knight

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf:
He has manipulated more power-mad fools than anyone else, can create magical barriers that are impenetrable without the combined abilities of multiple planetary guardians, he tends to strike foes when they are weakest, his alter ego is a wizard that usurped the power of a king through treachery, and he has controlled Hyrule multiple times.

Ganondorf isn't a fool by any stretch of the imagination, but he is fairly overconfident.

Basically the only problem with Ganondorf's plans are that they are predestined to fail in the long run. He still manages to rule an empire of some kind for a significant amount of time, and capturs the "wise" Zelda every single time. In fact, in TP he explicitly kept Zelda from using Light Arrows on him, proving he learns from his mistakes.

There may be other characters that have a higher capacity for intelligence, but Ganondorf actually uses his to achieve his ends, with great short term success.

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
im not sure if i said this already, but watio is smartest, for the reason you posted

he bulit a machine to put him in tv shows, the actaul tv show, not a studio, i ahbout 10 seconds

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
1: Snake (180 I.Q.)
2: Samus (Knowledge of everything technologic)
3: Zelda (Triforce of WISDOM)
4: Fox/Falco/Wolf (See Samus for reason)
5: Ganondorf (Agreed with Deck Knight)
6: Wario (Sure, he acts like an idiot. But under that f-flab lies the mind of a genius)
7: Marth (Built an army out of his defeated enemies to take back a kingdom that rightfully belonged to his family)
8: Peach (Seems to have vast knowledge of her castle and kingdom)
9: Olimar (You have to be smart in order to be an astronaut)
10: Mario/Luigi (Know how to use tons of powerups. Oh, and Mario can cure the common cold by crushing the viruses with giant pills)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Since peach gets kidnapped regularly by the same guy, and hires the most inept guards imaginable, I wouldn't say she's that smart.

The Pokemon Trainer is pretty smart. He controls all three of his pokemon at the same level as his fellow Brawlers. Since there aren't any REAL pros that can do that yet, he would probably be considered smarter than Brawl's pros when it comes to fighting.

Also, he's ten years old, and already survives in the wilderness for long periods of time, and if he is the protagonist from Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen, he becomes the greatest trainer in the world, often using pokemon significantly weaker than the champion's for his first time through the Pokemon league, while still only ten.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
1: Snake (180 I.Q.)
2: Samus (Knowledge of everything technologic)
3: Zelda (Triforce of WISDOM)
4: Fox/Falco/Wolf (See Samus for reason)
5: Ganondorf (Agreed with Deck Knight)
6: Wario (Sure, he acts like an idiot. But under that f-flab lies the mind of a genius)
7: Marth (Built an army out of his defeated enemies to take back a kingdom that rightfully belonged to his family)
8: Peach (Seems to have vast knowledge of her castle and kingdom)
9: Olimar (You have to be smart in order to be an astronaut)
10: Mario/Luigi (Know how to use tons of powerups. Oh, and Mario can cure the common cold by crushing the viruses with giant pills)

1. Ok
2. sure
3. see pic
4. they're just pilots, slippy makes all their stuff
5. fine
6. cartoon physics
7. fine
8. ... But gets kidnapped by the same person BILLIONS OF TIMES
9. and he built his ship again
10. that doesn't say anything about them. what makes them smart is that they have done, and have experience with nearly EVERY SINGLE JOB ON EARTH.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

An IQ of 150 is genious, genious.
Mewtwo's is said to be several thousand.

Also, Lucario is believed to be the one from the movie from a few in-game clues, such as his entrance and ability to talk, in addition to this: http://keafox.deviantart.com/art/Poster-Lucario-2008-02-01-76218756
About the genius iq, im i said correct me if im wrong...

The thing that differentiates snake from mewtwo is that snake actually learned stuff to become a genius, so it is different than just getting stuff poured into your head, which is essentially the case with mewtwo, but i guess this thread is about most intelligent, so mewtwo should win:chuckle::):laugh:

Frown

poekmon
Stupidest characters:

Sonic: Has no personality and needs Tails to think for him.
Yoshi: Can communicate and saved Mario's life when he was young. But he is a dinosaur.
Donkey Kong: He is a monkey.
Diddy Kong: He is a monkey.
All Pokémon except for Lucario: They're pets.
R.O.B.: Could originally do nothing but to move his arms and look at the screen.
Mr. Game & Watch: Does not consist of matter. Has no IQ.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Stupidest characters:

Sonic: Has no personality and needs Tails to think for him.
Yoshi: Can communicate and saved Mario's life when he was young. But he is a dinosaur.
Donkey Kong: He is a monkey.
Diddy Kong: He is a monkey.
All Pokémon except for Lucario: They're pets.
R.O.B.: Could originally do nothing but to move his arms and look at the screen.
Mr. Game & Watch: Does not consist of matter. Has no IQ.
Donkey, Diddy, and Yoshi all have human intelligence. Yoshi's been shown to be rather intelligent in the games.

Oh, and does anyone agree with me about Marth being pretty smart?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
stupidest Characters:

Sonic: Has No Personality And Needs Tails To Think For Him.
Yoshi: Can Communicate And Saved Mario's Life When He Was Young. But He Is A Dinosaur.
Donkey Kong: He Is A Monkey.
Diddy Kong: He Is A Monkey.
All Pokémon Except For Lucario: They're Pets.
R.o.b.: Could Originally Do Nothing But To Move His Arms And Look At The Screen.
Mr. Game & Watch: Does Not Consist Of Matter. Has No Iq.
Qft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Top Bottom