• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Intelligent Charater in brawl *Update 2!* SAKI IS A BOY!

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
***UPDATE****

I have made 2 catagories, one is EVERY PLAYABLE SMASH CHARACTER EVER, and the other one is ASSIST TROPHY's. In the end you will find the most smartest character in the game and the dumbest.

The 10 Top Smartest

1. Mewtwo (He was a pokemon cloned to be the strongest ever, but he gained FULL knowledge as well, and even though at first he did not know his knowledge. You can tell now that he does. Apprentlly also has an IQ over 10,000.)

2. Snake (Imagine a smart human in *This Present Day Time* he may not have a spaceship but his IQ is high, and he over plans enimies.)

3. Olimar (WTF? Well unlike these other Hero's, Olimar takes studies and works a high job in his life, he even BUILDS back his own spaceship after a crash landing.)

4. Samus (Yep shes one of those girls that go around doing what she wants, and with 1,000 posts under this about her read their.)

5. Mario (Mario is the same person, so no Dr. Mario is different and well he has done so much that he is smart. He also has the most games for more experience)

6. Starfox people (all of them are here for the same reason)

7. Meta-Knight (He DID NOT build his ship on his own, if you played super star you'll see all of his comrads, but he Desined it.)

8. Wario (apperently he builds Einstein equipment within seconds, than acts like a ******. He is Very smart, but -85 percent wise.)

9. Ness (Defeated a the greatest evil with his mind, "something that was based off a horror **** scene, not on his own, but to get their with a huge journey and whatnot. Mental powers need IQ to work properlly)

10. Kind Dedede (Built his hammer and stuff Supposidly, HE MAY NOT STAY IF PEOPLE AGREE HE HAD PEOPLE BUILD IT FOR HIM!)

The top 5 Stupidest

1. G&W (Simlple Sprite, DO NOT RELATE TO MARIO! Check his game list to see why)

2. R.O.B (Artificul Intelligence, SMART, but only programmed to do whats told)

3. Jiggly Puff (No, Just No)

4. Peach (kidnapped by the same person THOUSANDS OF TIMES)

5. Pokemon Trainers Pokemon (They do what they are told, shown to do no more.)

^ ^ ^^ ^ "These can change"

Top 5 Assist

1. Jeff (He can fix anything, and his father was the smartest Video Game Character EVER!)

2. Grey Fox (Something to do with snake i guess)

3. Andross (HE is one big mind, sometimes a monkey though??)

4. Dr. Wright (HE can make buildings Fast)

5. Saki (Some GUY/MAN/BOY/DUDE with a gun)

Top Stupidest

1. Stafy (What a ****ing ******)

2. Exite bike (you know why)

3. Advanced wars (you still know

4. Helirin (it just moves)

5. Nintendog (its a dog)

Enjoy the 2nd update*

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
You really don't know anything.

Olimar is a DELIVERY MAN, not a scientist.

Ness is not that intelligent just because of a psychic ability (Jeff, he was the smart one.)

And what about Snake?

???????

Smash Journeyman
Mario also has a PhD in medicine, and Snake is considered a genius with his IQ.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Pokemon Trainer

He's smart enough to win a match without throwing a single punch

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah the P. Trainer's Pokemon aren't really stupid, but on their own they would have problems.

Jaxx Raxor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jaxx_Raxor
Snake.
IQ of 250.
He wins.

And Samus is up there.
Yeah Snake is definitly the smartest and Samus is probably second. Althrough R.O.B. could be pretty smart, I mean he's a supercomputer! :)

The dumbest is probably Mr. Game and Watch. I mean, does he even have a brain?

EvilShadow777

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1177-8767-4539
It doesn't matter what snakes I.Q. level is. If its his quota in an earlier game, it could have dropped between events. Remember the Fox Die desiese he has? It could drop his I.Q. He got confused when otocan was talking about physics with G&W. Anyway, none of the characters are too smart since they are just beating each other up for NO REASON.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Samus is atleast on Snakes tail, they both are superior to a normal humans(I forgot why Snake is), Samus is fused with Chozo DNA(alien species), they both must think the same, cause they both wear similir clothing(lol, see Zero Suit), and although Samus seems to be ahead in the times, we cannot directly compare them, but they definately both rank high.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I say Lucas is smarter than Ness.
Ness has one thing going through his mind: EPIQNESS!!111 I MUST GO @/\/|) G37 $0/\/\3 0|= 7|-|@7
Lucas, however, has a more simple train of thought: There is a monster. I could get killed. Better run this time and come later when I am at full health.

See?
Ness just rushes into everything.
Plus, Lucas had to fight Ness's enemy.
And Lucas actually got him.

But...
Apparently Sonic is the smartest, for he often proclaims "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!".
Confidence, much?

MojoMan

Smash Ace
How about ROB? he's a frigggin robot. Also, this is just a theory, but metaknight is all head, meaning that he is also all brain. I'm not sure about that.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Mario is a proffesional karter, doctor, biker, golfer, baseball player, tennis player, plumber, and hero.

I'd say he probably comes right behind Snake.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
Link/ToonLink know how to use a boomerang, bombs, bow&arrows, and a sword (AND MORE=0) and have masteries at all of them they also went through some of the hardest dungeons EVAR!.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.

PCHU

Smash Lord
But Snake needs his communicator to learn his enemies.
I guess you could say "Well, he's smart for doing so!".
I say he needs help, and is too lazy to figure crap out himself.

Spiteful Link

Smash Rookie
Behind the bulbous nose, dangerous moustache and wild eyes, there throbs a secretly genius and calculating brain within the cranium of Wario.

... Nah.

Recognize

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Snake is definitly the smartest and Samus is probably second. Althrough R.O.B. could be pretty smart, I mean he's a supercomputer! :)

The dumbest is probably Mr. Game and Watch. I mean, does he even have a brain?
R.O.B is a toy. Therefor he is the dumbest brawler.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Ganondorf is a freakin evil genius, using Zant as a puppet the entire time not to mention using Link (in OoT) to open the Door of Time so he could get a hold of the Triforce.

And that's not entirely fair saying that Wario's not smart, he's certainly smart enough to start his own videogame company and use his friends to do all the hard work letting him rake in the profit. Wario's not dumb, he just doesn't care about things unless it puts money in his wallet.

And if you're saying Peach is stupid enough to get kidnapped that many times, what about Bowser for kidnapping her that many times? Seriously, after getting his @$$ handed to him that many times by a duo of chubby plumbers you'd figure he'd just move on to a different girl...plus Peach was able to stop Fox and Sheik from fighting as well as everyone else from beating on Game and Watch....

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon should be at the top.

He can handle a vehicle going on narrow tracks with 29 other cars at 3000 miles per hour, and he's so manly, whatever he says is the truth.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
And that's not entirely fair saying that Wario's not smart, he's certainly smart enough to start his own videogame company and use his friends to do all the hard work letting him rake in the profit. Wario's not dumb, he just doesn't care about things unless it puts money in his wallet.
I was joking lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
1. Snake- IQ: 180
2. Mario- Proffesional driver, golfer, anything. He'll be ready to wave his degree in medicine right in your face.
3. Zelda- Triforce of Wisdom.
4. Dedede- He alone mechanized his hammer. I'd like to see Snake or Samus do that. :p
5. Toon Link- Despite his increadably strong accent, he alone knows what the f*** is going on in his pixelated world. Plus, a mastery in his weapons.

Top Bottom