• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Amon Yakamoto

Smash Cadet
aiight listen I aint read all da pages so I don't know if anyone said this yet, but tha dumbest sh** I done ever heard somebody say about brawl is that "man, I'm raw as hell in Brawl!" How the hell you gon be raw at a game that requires NO SKILL *******!!! SSBB went back to tha basics and even further back. At least on tha first one it was somewhat skill based, but wit brawl the character stats determine tha winner. Now don't get me wrong its real fun, but its not a game of skill like melee so I can't see tha logic of braggin about how good u is in a game like that!

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
aiight listen I aint read all da pages so I don't know if anyone said this yet, but tha dumbest sh** I done ever heard somebody say about brawl is that "man, I'm raw as hell in Brawl!" How the hell you gon be raw at a game that requires NO SKILL *******!!! SSBB went back to tha basics and even further back. At least on tha first one it was somewhat skill based, but wit brawl the character stats determine tha winner. Now don't get me wrong its real fun, but its not a game of skill like melee so I can't see tha logic of braggin about how good u is in a game like that!
win!

Sigged!

10epictruths

AnimeSnoopy

Smash Cadet
"Brawl takes no skill and has no learning curve. Anyone can win at brawl." -Various Smash Fans.

"Evo Brawl sucked because items take skill out of the game (the same skill that didn't exist before Evo) and makes it so that anyone can win." -The same various smash fans.

LOL. You can't have it both ways.

....and the contradiction of the year award goes toooo.....

Yaya

Smash Champion
That hurt my eyes.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
"Brawl is slow, it's the worst game that has came out of the Wii" refuses to play Brawl and prefer Melee a lot more.

samiz

Smash Rookie
"Brawl has too many metroid characters. What brawl needs is more pokemon!"(My friend said this. needless to say, he's not my friend anymore(jk))

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Well the most idiotic thing I heard from, somebody about brawl was, Lucario doesnt get stronger with higher percents on himself.

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
Hmm the dumbest thing I have ever heard about brawl would have to be this, "Captain Falcon is the best character in the game and I'm the best and I'll prove it, none of my friends can beat me so you can't beat me" after a some odd hundred matches later he threw a fit and left. I feel bad for beating him so bad, but also felt great for just shutting him up. This was said by just some little kid with practically no experience in smash what so ever, that came down to the shop I go too to play in tourneys.

And also this, "Metaknight is too slow"

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
As soon as this guy is about to be 3 stocked, he disconnected and says, and I quote "sorry, my wii exploded lololoo"

Also this, "catp flacon is so cheap!!!!!!"

Top Bottom