• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Crash bandicoot has a bigger fan base than megaman

stupidest thing... ever

also multiple The_sandman_ quotes:
Bowser jr is just a filler character in every game, lets add petey pirahna instead
megaman cant get in, because since sonic will be in, we will have too many blue characters
smash is for realistic characters so no WW link (I point at pikachu and kirby)
according to my theory all the characters u want wont get in (something like that)
for more look for the_sandman_'s thread...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Ruggeth.

S
T
F
U
!

Leave my thread, I don't need people like you around, if you make one more spam post I'm reporting you to the mods.

ThePlantiff

Smash Cadet
I read this in Gamefaqs.com: (Not exact quote)
"My uncle works at nintendo and yesterday he brought a Beta version of the game. Bowser Jr. is in so is Ridley and King K. Rool. The Ice Climbers were removed and so was Mr. Game & Watch. Meta-Knight kicks *** and Diddy sucks."

I laughed for 5 minutes.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Ruggeth.

S
T
F
U
!

Leave my thread, I don't need people like you around, if you make one more spam post I'm reporting you to the mods.

Just beause you create a thread, doesn't mean it is "yours" as in you own it. You don't really have the authority to tell people where to go because they posted in a thread you created.

SPAM is not "a post that disagrees with yours". Yes, it' s a bit off topic, but it is in response to previous posts, which were also a little off topic.

-------------------------

"Brawl will outsell Halo 3"

lol, I don't even like Halo and don't own any of the series games, and I obviously am looking forward to Brawl, but come on, anyone with common sense knows it won't even come close to Halo 3's sales.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
"I'm gonna laugh when they decide to replace Mario with Master Cheif."

this guy was pretty ****ing stupid.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I point at all characters, even the realistic looking ones.
haha, same here. I always found it funny that the event in Melee that had the "Nintendo's realistic characters" description included 2 elves, a space robot person, a racer from the future, and a talking, airship-flying fox.

Gamer2774

Smash Cadet
Back when Ness was deconfirmed I made a thread that said to bad he is not gonna be in SSBB, then some guy PMs me and says ness could be back with different moves

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Back when Ness was deconfirmed I made a thread that said to bad he is not gonna be in SSBB, then some guy PMs me and says ness could be back with different moves
This one takes the cake. as in what he actually said. Rather than the PM.

Gamer2774

Smash Cadet
all right here is what the guy said
The whole "Until Now' doesn't fully mean Ness isn't returning.
It could mean that Ness has been in every SSB including Brawl.
Try looking underneath the beneath instead of seeing an forward view. Besides removing someone who appeared in the very original SSB roster is unethical, which I doubt Sakurai would do. Furthermore, Ness is the most identifiable Mother character." sorry the different move set thing wasn't there but this is what he said

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
all right here is what the guy said
The whole "Until Now' doesn't fully mean Ness isn't returning.
It could mean that Ness has been in every SSB including Brawl.
Try looking underneath the beneath instead of seeing an forward view. Besides removing someone who appeared in the very original SSB roster is unethical, which I doubt Sakurai would do. Furthermore, Ness is the most identifiable Mother character." sorry the different move set thing wasn't there but this is what he said
Oh yes this is certainly the dumbest thing I've ever heard about brawl...

Gamer2774

Smash Cadet
yes he did but I Still say ness is not going to be in Brawl. Up until now means Up until now

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
"lawlz Sonic isn't actually in brawl! He is just in the demo to get people to buy brawl."

Yeah someone said that.

"Yugioh for Brawl! Atem'd be a great character, with a unique moveset to boot! Much better than some stupid purple dinosaur!"

Meh...I like Yugioh and all but...this is just ********...

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
I had gotten in an argument a looong time ago on a different forum with someone who said that Geno, if he was in brawl, would HAVE to be broken. There was no way to balance him, he would be made an overpowered character no matter what. It was so ridiculous that I just let it go.

Also, I am hilariously confused by my friends who can't seem to navigate the site

"So Brawl's coming out December 8th..."
"...It's not coming out 'til Febuary."
"Nuh-uh, the smash bros site says December"
(Note that he claimed to have read it recently)

also: "I've looked everywhere but I can't find Dedede's profile on the smash bros site, it's just not there!"

murphy brian

Smash Rookie
are nintendogs playable?

and for melee my friend who plays a lot mind you, seriously said that fox is the heaviest character, me and an other friend asked for his reasoning and he said cause he falls the fastest. he's an idiot.

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I have another one.

I just read in a review from some pretty big news site(In hebrew so sorry but no source =\), that they've compared the new Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 game to Smash.
In fact, the exact quote was(Translated of course):
"All in all, Ultimate Ninja 2 is not much of a great game, it's too similiar to it's former game, the one thing that is good about it though, is that it's similiar to Smash, the marvelous game by Nintendo, because of the fixed camera that stays in the same place for the whole match."
LMFAO

NukeA6

Smash Master
A lot of the reasons people come up with for Ridley not being in Brawl are ********:

-He's too big
-Ridley is gonna look weak if they shrunk him down.
-Charizard clone!
-It's gonna be hard to put him in the game because of his weird proportions.
-He's a boss in the Metroid games so he's gonna be a boss in Brawl
-Dark Samus is more important

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
A lot of the reasons people come up with for Ridley not being in Brawl are ********:

-He's too big
-Ridley is gonna look weak if they shrunk him down.
-Charizard clone!
-It's gonna be hard to put him in the game because of his weird proportions.
-He's a boss in the Metroid games so he's gonna be a boss in Brawl
-Dark Samus is more important
What you see in bold is a.... DECENT reason not to be playable.

On Topic:
"I went to E For All and I saw that Ike was the fastest and strongest character there! He was unstopable!! AND IM TELLING YOU, SONIC WAS NOT IN THAT DEMO!!!!! SOINIC IS NOT IN BRAWL YOU IDIOT!!!"
I didn't even respond, I feel sorry for the little ******.

Top Bottom