• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
According to the logic of how Pac Man is so perfect because he's appeared on nintendo and has originated in a game. Looks like we are going to have about 12,375,935 characters then.

GOOMBA CONFIRMED
WALUIGI CONFIRMED
DIXIE KING CONFIRMED
KOOPTA TROOPA CONFIRMED
PARATROOPA CONFIRMED
MAGIKOOPA CONFIRMED
KREMLIN CONFIRMED
KOKIRI CONFIRMED
ZORA CONFIRMED

etc etc etc

Frogla

Smash Ace
According to the logic of how Pac Man is so perfect because he's appeared on nintendo and has originated in a game. Looks like we are going to have about 12,375,935 characters then.

GOOMBA CONFIRMED
WALUIGI CONFIRMED
DIXIE KING CONFIRMED
KOOPTA TROOPA CONFIRMED
PARATROOPA CONFIRMED
MAGIKOOPA CONFIRMED
KREMLIN CONFIRMED
KOKIRI CONFIRMED
ZORA CONFIRMED

etc etc etc
are you really going to start this again. Name a 3rd party other than Pacman who has had a spinoff with mario.

Thinks for a moment.... oh i got one Sonic! Looks like sonics in the game already.
oh got another party Bomberman and Sqaure Enix.

Who are other very highly considered 3rd parties.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
are you really going to start this again. Name a 3rd party other than Pacman who has had a spinoff with mario.

Thinks for a moment.... oh i got one Sonic! Looks like sonics in the game already.
Maybe because Sonic is the biggest video game icon in the world besides Mario......

Geno is a third party character that starred in a game specifically dealing with a story involving him and Mario, and we don't even know if he would be in it.

Doing a spin off with Mario doesn't mean you should automatically be put in Brawl.

What would Pac Man do besides horizontally roll off the stage with his mouth moving? Even NESS has a better chance of being in Brawl than Pac Man.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Except that Pac-Man is an icon of video games to the point where "Pac-Man" and "Video game" are nearly synonymous, is Namco's mascot, has appeared alongside Mario before, is in the title of his series making him more notable in his extremely notable series than everyone else in that list of yours...

Where have you been the past 20 years? How can you even compare Pac-Man and a Goomba? :|

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Except that Pac-Man is an icon of video games to the point where "Pac-Man" and "Video game" are nearly synonymous, is Namco's mascot, has appeared alongside Mario before, is in the title of his series making him more notable in his extremely notable series than everyone else in that list of yours...

Where have you been the past 20 years? How can you even compare Pac-Man and a Goomba? :|
Because someone said that Pac Man fits the bill for Brawl perfect because he's been on Nintendo and originated in a game, so I gave a few examples. I know Pac Man is iconic, but he doesn't fit in Brawl at all.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I know Pac Man is iconic, but he doesn't fit in Brawl at all.
Why? He's Namco's mascot. If Namco supports Nintendo and wants a character in Brawl, he'll definitely be one of the top choices.

Unless you have some other ridiculous reason that he shouldn't be in, like a lack of moveset potential. Because that matters so much to Smash, which has never had a high-speed racecar driver battle on foot before or anything.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I don't want a flame war starting in my thread, now just settle down, and let's share our idiotic stories.

majoras incarnation

Smash Cadet
Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl hrm? the most idiotic thing ive heard someone say would be....."you must recover!" said by the man himself....

jokes aside it would have to be: "mario will be the only starting charicter because the rest suck"....and he was completely serious too

UnderPressure116

Smash Rookie
I don't think anyone can confirm ANY character until it is ACTUALLY confirmed.

The only criteria for characters in SSB games is the characters must be first party characters (as in Nintendo owns them). Brawl has changed this with different 3rd party characters. All though, the only third parties that have been announced have been characters from companies that Nintendo has had very close relations throughout the years.

I think Pac-Man being in Brawl is a completely logical speculation, but to say definitely in or out is just ridiculous. Keep in mind that there aren't very many third party characters in Brawl, so the third party characters all are going to be VERY deserving. I would be guessing a character from Squeenix or Capcom, but as has been stated before, Miyamoto is a big fan of Pac-Man and he HAS appeared in Mario-Kart, so we'll see.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I don't want my thread locked! Bring this discussion to the Pacman thread in Character Discussion as stop spamming my thread!

RHF

Smash Rookie
I'm certain I'll be attack for this but so far what I've read that Dylan Tnga has said about the game.

knightofsouls

Smash Cadet
"why do you play video games like this (Refering to melee) video games are for babies, your what 18?"

My aunt said that, shes a real *****. oh and her husband is less of a man then she is.

"When is brawl going to be released for the ps3?"
some stupid sony junkie at school said that

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Anything Dylan_Tgna or his butt buddies have said.

Oh and "Ridley for brawl!"<--- LOL.

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Geno only has a signifigantly larger chance of being added to brawl than Ridley.

Ridley is just a joke, im sorry.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Oh my god...

GENO AND RIDLEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR A SPOT!

Ridley threads got banned because of Geno and Ashley supporters!

Now I don't want a Flame War in my thread!

SO SHUT UP!

raul

Smash Lord
How about every formulate ever created on this forum to determine what dojo updates will come or how many character will be in the game, or my favorite, the December 3rd update.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Oh my god...

GENO AND RIDLEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR A SPOT!

Ridley threads got banned because of Geno and Ashley supporters!

Now I don't want a Flame War in my thread!

SO SHUT UP!

Umm, Geno supporters didn't do anyhting. If I remember correctly, a large group of Ridley supporters started spamming and flaming in a lot of character support threads.

Raul, true about the formulas and stuff, but what did people say about the characters?

Idiotic thing: "Pac Man is the most iconic video game character" When asked about it, he stood by his statement again and said that he is. Apparently he's never heard of Mario, Sonic or Link.

raul

Smash Lord
Raul, true about the formulas and stuff, but what did people say about the characters?

Idiotic thing: "Pac Man is the most iconic video game character" When asked about it, he stood by his statement again and said that he is. Apparently he's never heard of Mario, Sonic or Link.
As far as character go, I have heard all the formulas not only to figure how many character will be in brawl but also....

(there are paraphrased)

"Geno is just a wooden boy like Peter Pan." (I believe its Pinnochio, but whatever)

"(enter name of clone) did not have a unique moveset in Melee so (said character) cannot have a unique moveset Brawl."

"King Dedede will not be in Brawl."

"Kirby will be unlockable."

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Pac-Man would obviously win. Anyway here's what I heard.

I asked my friend who just got a wii if he was getting Brawl. He said no. Isn't that the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about anything, not just about Brawl?

raul

Smash Lord
Yeah Pac-Man would obviously win. Anyway here's what I heard.

I asked my friend who just got a wii if he was getting Brawl. He said no. Isn't that the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about anything, not just about Brawl?
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life...ever. The sole reason I bought a Wii was, outside of being a Nintendo fan, was BRAWL.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life...ever. The sole reason I bought a Wii was, outside of being a Nintendo fan, was BRAWL.
Same here. I've beena Nintendo fan all my life, but my 360 stomps the hell out of the Wii. I just wanted Brawl, for the most part.

raul

Smash Lord
Had it not be for Twilight Princess and Brawl, I would have bought a 360. Still probably will so I can get rock band, but seriously the Wii means Brawl and Brawl means pure awesomeness.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea, and TP of course.

"Kirby will be an unlockable since he's in the SSE and not on the "STARTING" roster Sakurai released"

Yea, the one from E for All with SONIC on it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Sorry, guess I should of said Ridley threads got banned because of us arguing with Geno and Ashley supporters about stuff like that.

Top Bottom