• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
1) "King DeDeDe won't be playable for sure, he would be a Kirby clone and we don't like clones."
2) Captain Falcon won't be playable.
Reason: Samurai Goroh isn't playable => Captain Falcon won't

3) Roy has better chances to return. You guys are all stupid! Marth has blue hair and Ike has blue hair. There can be also only one blue haired FE-Char in Brawl!!!
4) Poor Wii-owner. You're getting games so late. I'm playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on my PS3 and you get it in December. The game looks even more great on PS3 and the controlling system is for sure stupid on the Wii!
(It's no joke, this guy really thought SSBB is released on PS3)
5) I can't understand why Waluigi isn't confirmed yet. They took Wario in, and he is even less important. He hasn't even a Mario bros outfit.
(He thought Wario hasn't this yellow-purple outfit, he only has the WarioWare-outfit)

Santini

Smash Journeyman
"If I had a dime for every supid thing you did, I'd have 25 cents"

While it doesn't have anything to do with Brawl, it is idiotic.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
"Ganondorf and Bowser are better suited as boss characters especially after melee them both being clones."

Who would Bowser be a clone of?

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
-during a convo about wavedashing being out-

"Are you talking about wavedashing? I don't consider it a glitch, but I digress. Wavedashing is a short burst of movement that only a handful of characters can take advantage of. Not exactly game breaking."

"Dylan_tnga quotes :Alright, listen up you ****ing scrubs.
Little ****stains like you are the reason Sakurai is dumbing down the Smash Brothers series from a competitive fighter to ****ing child's play. This dumbing down (or as i like to call it, "scrubing" down) of a once beautiful franchise is making me pissed beyond belief.

You can see evidence of this bull**** from the 15 second video, where we see a massive nurfing of the OU character Fox McCloud by his decrease in falling speed. Not only that, but the promising new character Zamus is now only obtainable by using items. (Fat chance, Sakurai) I swear if they remove wavedashing just so you scrubs don't have to deal with superior skill, me and hundreds of others will ****ing boycott this game.

You ****ing scrubs have successfully destroyed my favorite hobby. Thanks for ruining my ****ing week, *******s. "

Tool.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

"Are you talking about wavedashing? I don't consider it a glitch, but I digress. Wavedashing is a short burst of movement that only a handful of characters can take advantage of. Not exactly game breaking."

Little ****stains like you are the reason Sakurai is dumbing down the Smash Brothers series from a competitive fighter to ****ing child's play. This dumbing down (or as i like to call it, "scrubing" down) of a once beautiful franchise is making me pissed beyond belief.

You can see evidence of this bull**** from the 15 second video, where we see a massive nurfing of the OU character Fox McCloud by his decrease in falling speed. Not only that, but the promising new character Zamus is now only obtainable by using items. (Fat chance, Sakurai) I swear if they remove wavedashing just so you scrubs don't have to deal with superior skill, me and hundreds of others will ****ing boycott this game.

You ****ing scrubs have successfully destroyed my favorite hobby. Thanks for ruining my ****ing week, *******s. "

Tool.
That *** seemed pretty stupid.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
"BRAWL IS RUINED IF SO AND SO IS IN THE GAME!"

some moron from this board

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
I know. The only ones complaining about fox's "nerf" are the ones who need to bug abuse/turn off items/use special stages to eve win.

And we're the scrubs? Lol.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

Tool.
Lmao!:laugh:

Gamer2774

Smash Cadet
That Ness and Sheik are returning and that Viewtiful Joe could be chosen over Megaman for a Capcom rep.
I really don't see what is so stupid about somebody saying viewtiful joe will be in before megaman, there is a very small chance it could happen however I doubt it, besides I would rather have viewtiful joe then Megaman, and what is so stupid about saying shiek is returning? I think shiek will be back.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Wow... Just, wow... I just read through all 31 pages and I'm appauled at how much flaming actually happened.

Let's see... Dumbest thing ever heard... (I was talking to my friend about a Brawl machinima I'm going to star in as a voice actor.)
Friend: Oh so which game is it from?
Me: I just told you, Brawl!
Friend: Oh. So how much have you recorded for it?
Me:... It's not out yet.
Friend: No, it's been out for months. I know.
Me: No dude, it's coming out in a few MONTHS. It has not been out. It's on Feb. 10th.
Friend: Ok... I'm pretty sure it's been out.

I couldn't get it to him, so I just gave up. Mind you, I'm paraphrasing.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
I've heard YaYa say a couple silly things when he's tired and watching TV with me :p

"I don't know who's going to be better at Brawl"

When it's OBVIOUSLY going to be me ;)
But seriously I've heard people saying that Sheik needs to be buffed, mindgames aren't important and don't work on them, and that Fox is the easiest character to play.

Wait...That's all the same person.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I've heard YaYa say a couple silly things when he's tired and watching TV with me :p

"I don't know who's going to be better at Brawl"

When it's OBVIOUSLY going to be me ;)
But seriously I've heard people saying that Sheik needs to be buffed, mindgames aren't important and don't work on them, and that Fox is the easiest character to play.

Wait...That's all the same person.
-.-

I didn't say those. Besides the "I don't know" one.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Oh, okay.

Well he does play Sheik and you make Fox playing look easy to him probably.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
when they first announced brawl, one of my friends was convinced that it would use only motion controls with the wiimote, i told him that that was rediculous and i even said "i bet they will let you use a gamecube controller" and he asid "no, nintendo said no wii games will use the gamecube controllers"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"its gonna be a fresh start man! an even playing field!"

certainly it wont be the same as melee, but ppl think its possible for n00bs to become pros and pros to become n00bs. it will generally be the same, but some will def change.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
A new one:

NintendoWarrior saying that Ice Climbers and Game and Watch were more known before Melee than Geno was.

Top Bottom