• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Well, I guess nearly all of Smash Boards is the epitome of stupidity, because only you and like 3 other people actually believe Pac Man will be in Brawl.
Wow, you have no sense of subtlety or ability to understand what people say. Did I say I think Pac-Man will be in brawl? No. Did I say it's impossible to tell if he will or will not be in brawl? Yes.

Is it impossible to determine if Pac-Man will be in brawl? Yes.

Jazriel: 1
Chi's Finest: -2

Epic failure. You were right though, most of SWF is the epitome of stupidity.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
The employee at my local GameStop saw me buying Fire Emblem and asked if I wanted to reserve Brawl. I declined, and said that I'd already ordered it online with next-day shipping. He proceeded to talk to me about the game, and said that G4 Tech TV said that Luigi wasn't going to be in the game and that Knuckles would be. I don't know if they actually said it, but either way, someone said something pretty frickin' stupid.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
His/ its name is Ray 01

Oh and this may be stupid to say, but Ray 01 has a chance, I typed super smash bros brawl in on IGN's search, and it cam up with a profile of him (where it also came up with other profiles of announced brawler) Just saying.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow, you have no sense of subtlety or ability to understand what people say. Did I say I think Pac-Man will be in brawl? No. Did I say it's impossible to tell if he will or will not be in brawl? Yes.

Is it impossible to determine if Pac-Man will be in brawl? Yes.

Jazriel: 1
Chi's Finest: -2

Epic failure. You were right though, most of SWF is the epitome of stupidity.
No, it's very possible to determine if he will not be in it. Common sense tells you Pac Man will not be in Brawl, which you seem to be lacking.

teh sc0r bord::;;;

jazriel -3982373
chis finest 29437326362383!!!11111

Geist

Smash Master
"E for all is a hoax. Nintendo isnt that stupid to let people play their game BEFORE it comes out. Not like that's even possible."

-true quote. i remember it word for word because at that moment, 2 litres of pepsi came out of my nose.

EDIT:
thread post #332 and personal post count 333.
so close f*** it. D=

Frogla

Smash Ace
No, it's very possible to determine if he will not be in it. Common sense tells you Pac Man will not be in Brawl, which you seem to be lacking.

teh sc0r bord::;;;

jazriel -3982373
chis finest 29437326362383!!!11111
Common sense tells you Pokemon Trainer, Ice Climbers and Game and Watch would have never been in the Smash series.

Common Sense isnt that Common.
Jazriel- 22
Chis finest-10^2
Frogla- OVER 9000.... i did not just make that joke.

Brenco55

Smash Cadet
ppl who cant use common sence to tel that an armless legless completly out of place and irrevelant character like pac-man wont be in the game
and ppl who sudgest mii's as playable

Frogla

Smash Ace
ppl who cant use common sence to tel that an armless legless completly out of place and icnt character like pac-man wont be in the game

Pacman says your an idiot.

Frogla

Smash Ace
ppl who cant use common sence to tel that an armless legless completly out of place and icnt character like pac-man wont be in the game

Pacman says your an idiot.

Brenco55

Smash Cadet
Nice double post noob.
The original had no arms and legs and nobody wants to remember that crap game.
the point is u say its impossible to tell if a char is in the game unless ur on the design team, this is theoretically true i agree, but common sence tells me that inuyasha is not a char. thathannah montana is not a char. that your mother is not a char...see what im getting at here and thats whyb its stupid to think pac man will b a char

XD i win

Frogla

Smash Ace
Nice double post noob.
the point is u say its impossible to tell if a char is in the game unless ur on the design team, this is theoretically true i agree, but common sence tells me that inuyasha is not a char. thathannah montana is not a char. that your mother is not a char...see what im getting at here and thats whyb its stupid to think pac man will b a char

XD i win

You are definitely the one to call someone a noob:laugh:. Hit enter to many times son, and inyusha or hanah montana cant get in because there first appearance wasnt on a game. This was a law not logic. Pacman fits all the dressing of it, he may be unlikely for pacman to be a charachter but has Snake, Megaman or Simon Belmont had a crossover with Mario like Pacman has.

Do you have any common sense dont argue with me i do enjoy it and im very good at it. Unless the person is just really dumb.

Frogla

Smash Ace
When the game releases and there is no pac man we will see who was right
We dont have to wait i am right. If Pacman is or isn't in the game that doesnt mean he diddn't have a chance to be in. As common sense would agree with what was stated on who is going to get in.

• Must be on a nintendo console game at least once
  • Must have originated in game
:hunger:

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Brenco55]When the game releases and there is no pac man we will see who was right[/quote] [size=5][COLOR="Red said:
DENIED![/COLOR][/size]

We dont have to wait i am right. If Pacman is or isn't in the game that doesnt mean he diddn't have a chance to be in. As common sense would agree with what was stated on who is going to get in.

:hunger:
Frogla wins.

Anyway, the stupidest thing I heard someone say about brawl was,
" Dude! Master Cheif is gonna be in it!."

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
Too bad it's true.
Proof. Link. Update from Sakurai.

Until then, Ness is not deconfirmed. I'm not saying he's confirmed in, I'm just tired of people saying he's deconfirmed when they have no clue what they're talking about.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
1) At school some people that I know were surf ing the net and then find the Dojo website. The saw the picture of Ike and said" oh snap, the have a fusion of Marth and Roy

2) I heard people say that Goku, Naruto,etc...

3) Brawl doesn't have online even after months when they announced it.

Those are just some I can think of

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I remember someone (Literally!) saying "SSBB Logo for Brawl!", he was serious about it too... >_> (On Nsider)

Probably the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life.

Garuda

Smash Ace
It's something along the lines of, "oh noez wavedashing iz gon sonic iz gay zomg wut iz da tier list i meen it duznt matter how fun da gaym iz rite???"

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Nice double post noob.

XD i win

Do your research first. Your argument doesn't work at all, because those people don't meet the requirements of being a character in Brawl, while Pac-Man meets all of them, and is one the most iconic video game characters of all time. Plus, there is the fact that Miyamoto, a highly influential individual at Nintendo, loves Pac-Man and desiged Pac-Man Vs. Moreover, Pac-Man has appeared in recent Mario Kart arcade games, meaning he has a greater chance than you think.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I guess that deconfirms Snake, who originated on the MSX2, a Microsoft computer system.

Is Nintendo important to Metal Gear's history? Absolutely. The American NES sequel Snake's Revenge, as crappy as it is, is the reason Metal Gear sequels were made in the first place. Did he originate there? No.

I'm a little tired of this silly misconception.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I guess that deconfirms Snake, who originated on the MSX2, a Microsoft computer system.

Is Nintendo important to Metal Gear's history? Absolutely. The American NES sequel Snake's Revenge, as crappy as it is, is the reason Metal Gear sequels were made in the first place. Did he originate there? No.

I'm a little tired of this silly misconception.
which would be a game correct. Dont be that stupid, as long as it comes from a game it is golden i never said it had to start on the nintendo.

So that deconfirms Yugioh, Batman, Spiderman etc.

I'm a little tired of this silly people. (luckily i refrained from saying moron, oh snap i just did).

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I misread your post, and thought you meant that it must have originated in the Nintendo game it was in.

It happens. Being rude about an easily understandable comprehension mistake isn't necessary, seeing as I called the misconception silly and didn't call anyone a moron. You're not the first person at all to actually claim that to get in Brawl, the series must have started on a Nintendo console.

No need to explode.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I misread your post, and thought you meant that it must have originated in the Nintendo game it was in.

It happens. Being rude about an easily understandable comprehension mistake isn't necessary, seeing as I called the misconception silly and didn't call anyone a moron. You're not the first person at all to actually claim that to get in Brawl, the series must have started on a Nintendo console.

No need to explode.
I know no need to be rude but im like you im tired of people being ignorant. I did not know that you misread my post how could I. It just slightly annoys me when people argue with me even though im 100% right.

To double that i dont like sarcasm. I guess that deconfirms Snake its fine if i know the person is trying to be argumentitive but when a person blatantly disregards fact what am i supposed to come back with.

Like i said i dont like calling people morons or exploding on people. But i am starting to become really anoyed that most of the forum users dont research something if there gonna go out and argue with. *reads the pacman post a few ahead*

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
You're not supposed to come back with anything. It's not necessary, seeing as I'm not trying to insult you and internet insult fights are ridiculous anyways :p I was being sarcastic to make a point about the misconception, and immediately back-up that sarcastic statement instead of just saying "Ooh, Snake disconfirmed, lol" and then leaving the thread.

I can't be expected to know the exact meaning of your words either.

Frogla

Smash Ace
You're not supposed to come back with anything. It's not necessary, seeing as I'm not trying to insult you and internet insult fights are ridiculous anyways :p I was being sarcastic to make a point about the misconception.

I can't be expected to know the exact meaning of your words either.
It is though, an insult of your intelligence. And its wasnt a insult fight, if somebody is a moron on the internet i better warn them that there stupid.

I didn't know you misread it. Im not mad at you and i dont think your iq is lower than 100 anymore. Theres nothing else i can do.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Sonic can't be in Brawl because then Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Rose, Any, Silver, Shadow, Vector, Metal Sonic,etc have to get in so he's not lonely.

Top Bottom