• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Bungie and Microsoft parted ways, Microsoft doesn't own Master Chief.

Bungie does.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Actually when Bungie left Microsoft kept the rights, i think i remember reading it somewhere.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
*ahem*

ha ha no one is KraidGuy, we know its gonna suck AND DONT EVEN TRY TO SAY SAKURAI WILL SURPRISE US WITH A GOOD UPDATE!!!! CAUSE HE WONT!!!!!!!

Also? This was about 1 hour before "King Dedede Final Smash".

Snakz

Smash Ace
"Sonic is in Brawl!!"

Mind you this was way back in June when my friend saw the Sonic wild fire commercial where Sonic is tossing a Wiimote up several times.

"HOW WOULD SONIC BE IN BRAWL!? ALL HE DOES IS ****ING SPINDASH!!!"

Exact quote, sadly xP

I love it when I get those ever so satisfying "I told you so" moments, though. That made all the crap I took worthwhile xD

Urb

Smash Journeyman
"Fox is gonna suck, Sonic shouldn't be in this game, and the whole idea of Nintendo characters fighting is bologna!" -An X-friend of mine.

T-major

Smash Champion
"I'm expecting over 150 characters or else it's a big disappointment" yes... I heard this yesterday from someone at my school... it was sad...

now, for some general quotes (not exact words) that are absolutely ridiculous! :D

"Midna is most likely going to be in Brawl"

"Ashley is the most likely second rep for the WarioWare Franchise"

"Japan-only characters have no place in Brawl!!"

"I don't think Luigi is going to return"

(close to the exact quote) "are you a ******!? Knuckle Joe is Playable! look at the update! you see him doing Valcan Jab! THAT MEANS HES PLAYABLE *******!!"

thers more, but this is all I can remember right now.

Ferret

Smash Cadet
lol the one with the 150 characters made me lough really hard, although I just heard when Brawl will come out in Europe xD

"Ike will be a Link clone" (I still hope the one who postet it was sarcastic)

Aamon

Smash Cadet
"This game is going to suck because there is no wavedashing."

"Master Chief has a chance of being in Brawl!"

"Ridley is too big"

"Snake and Sonic suck, they have no place in a Nintendo game. They should both just go back to Microsoft!"

"Naruto for Brawl!"

"Is Mario a Pokemon?"

maxieman

Smash Ace
Trust me, I agree with you that it makes absolutely no sense. But I have it on a reliable source that he is in, but the person never played Melee or the original so it's possible that it was an alternate costume and they got confused, but there is at least some form of him in there.

Personally I loved Ness in the original and he was my main (I didn't really like Melee so I never developed a main) so I want him back but I'm glad that we at least have Lucas. I would have been pissed if his moves didn't come back in some form. In a way I'm kind of disappointed he's back since that probably means that there are clones (which I didn't like). In a way I'm happy though, because I like Ness.
this guy.... is so hilarious..... not only that but hes defensive and hes a hypocrite!

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
'hey quess wat brawl is going 2 be released 4 the xbox 360 and that means that master chief can be in the game along with Marcus' - Friend of mine got it of a fake website

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
"Dude! Sonic is going to be the cheapest character ever!! You can't hit him for ****!! And his final smash!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT?! ITS SO CHEAP!!" *goes and asks NON SMASH PLAYERS, PERIOD about this* "Do you think Sonic is cheap in Brawl? His final smash makes him invincible!! Bull****!"
Other person: "Ok, yeah that's cheap"

Later...

"Dude, I will slay every Sonic player alive with Metaknight!"
Me: "You don't even have a Wii! And you suck at Melee!"
"I'll still slay Sonic! He's cheap!"
Me: "....and all you've watched are videos of him losing matches."
"SO!?!?"

>_____>

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
First and foremost I would like to point out the irony in that anime was called nerdy by people who have an account on a video game specific forum, many with more-then-just-casual post counts. It doesn't help that this board's intent is to discuss 1 game which is borderline obsessed if not full blown in love with it. Yes, I'm saying talking about how to properly wavedash, how to time a L-cancel, how many frames a move takes to complete etc etc is NERDY. ;) *admits full heartedly that hes a vg nut*:laugh:

anyway
I've had people tell me that "Brawl looks like a n64 game".
Obviously it was more a fanboy attack then anything, just to rile me up... what a tool :psycho:

"Sora will be in Brawl because he had a GBA game!"
Sora is the most annoying character to me because everyone who brings him up is a blind fan and can't give a good reason for him to be in... arg

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
These dip****s from another forum said this "WW Link doesn't fit in Brawl,and he'd be a clone. Ordon Link is better because he's TP and he wouldn't be a clone."

Kentalish

Smash Lord
this just in from some posts in the europe delayed page

"THIS MEANS BRAWLS GUNNA GET DELAYED IN AMERICAS AGAIN"

me"no its not europe is on other side of world and they have a different rating system andthey have to get PALed"

Top Bottom