• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Coselm

Smash Ace
"What if you pre-ordered ALL the copies of SSBB at your local game store? It's only around like, 5$ per copy... that'd be hilarious!"

-DuoKaizane
My friend works at Gamestop, and trust me.... if you didn't show up to buy all those copies, and other people did, they would just sell them.

At his store some dude pre-ordered 4 PS3s, and on the day they came out, he only bought one. So the manager just said to sell them.

Grod

Smash Apprentice
@GNUF What are you saying? Dont cause this thread to close, we know where a comment like that can lead.
Wait, are you serious? This is a thread about stupid things people have heard people say. Of course it's going to seem idiotic.

As for my quote:
"Wait, is this just fighting? That seems hella stupid." - A freshman
"*Insert my true identity here*, Brawl looks exactly the same as Melee." - my sister

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Choice quotes:

"Sonic looks like he's going to be really high-tier."

"This game ABSOLUTELY MUST become a console version of MUGEN."

"There should be a build-a-character mode, just like MUGEN"

"I can picture that in a few years, this game will be what MUGEN is now. This thought both terrifies and excites me."

"I'd like the ability to play dressup sims with the trophy mode so I can see Samus/Peach/Zelda's breasts" <---this guy was serious

Best one:
"This is going to be the greatest game ever!"

lol...

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
"The Smash Ball is not an item" when discussing whether or not it should be allowed in tournament play. lol. Tonight's update confirms it's an item.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
"The Smash Ball is not an item" when discussing whether or not it should be allowed in tournament play. lol. Tonight's update confirms it's an item.
I don't think that people not being psychic means they're stupid.

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
I don't think that people not being psychic means they're stupid.
Well, I thought it was pretty obvious it is an item. But I can see how they would think it isn't. (you have to hit it or whatever).

The Bino

Smash Lord
the most idiotic thing i've ever heard was from Dylan:

"I'm gonna boycott Brawl if it doesn't have Wave Dashing"

LOL I Guess he's gonna have to boycott the game now cuz it doesn't have WDing lol

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
"I'm not ever gonna play Brawl cause those idiots at Nintendo removed wavedashing."

I laughed at this guy so hard.

"Brawl is out today! Awesome!"

I laughed just as hard...of course, I heard that one two days ago...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
"can you be master hand?"
"doubt it" i replied
"so i guess you can be giga boozer either"
"you, you can be giga"
"how can you be giga and not the hands. your have to be lying."
"... its on the website. and theres been no confirmation that you cant be the hands so i guess its a possibility"
"theres no website, its not that big of a game for its own website. its no halo 3."

.................................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................w...o...w....

Koga

Smash Journeyman
"Smash balls need to be banned 'cause they're unbalanced"

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Well, On december third, a ton of people came to where i work looking for brawl. They all wanted smash bros for their kids, and one older lady asked me if we carried the game, "lords of smash brawlers", lol.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
Reggie tells no lies... if he says Dec. 3, then dammit its going to be released on Dec. 3!
(Random person in denial after delay announcement)

that and

(Dark Samus, Shadow, Silver, or any other undeserving character) for BRAWL!!!

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
"Unlock King Dedede with Event 1"

Come on guys, that would be the stupids unlock of ALL TIME!!!!

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
"I'm so glad I have an Xbox 360, why would anyone ever want to play a game on a Wii? I mean, come on! Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't that cool! There are so many better games on an Xbox."

Uhh...yeah. -_-

Darkurai

Smash Master
A comment on one of the E for All videos I posted on YouTube:
"dude! sonic!!!??? are you sure its an offical clip not one that someone edited"
Hmm. Maybe someone photoshopped the entire thing frame by frame.

sonic130

Smash Cadet
"If koolaid man isn't in brawl, I will shoot myself"
This person may, or may not be serious, but it's really hard to detect sarcasm in messages.
Anyway, like wtf is this guy on anyway?lol. What are the chances that koolaid man will get into brawl. The only thing that I know he could use for brawl is the taunt "Oh Yeaaaahhhhh"..............

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Some Randon Person On This Site: Luigi wont be in brawl!!!
Me: Ummm then why don they call it super smash BROTHERS brawl, mabey cause mario and luigi are brothers?
Some Randon Person On Boards: Ummm, try because pikachu, mario, link, and kirby are brothers....
Me: Ummm.... what have you been smoking lately???

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Some Random Person On Boards: Ummmmmmmm some new stuff called weed-cocaine. Want some?

:p

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
"If koolaid man isn't in brawl, I will shoot myself"
This person may, or may not be serious, but it's really hard to detect sarcasm in messages.
Anyway, like wtf is this guy on anyway?lol. What are the chances that koolaid man will get into brawl. The only thing that I know he could use for brawl is the taunt "Oh Yeaaaahhhhh"..............

That would be completely awesome. xD

wAYmOBY

Smash Rookie
This one is ******** not in the fact that he wants Master Chief in it, but what he wants him to be able to do.

"Master Chief should be in Brawl because all you'd have to do is shoot his gun and everyone would die in one hit."

Previously he made this statement about Melee.

"Dude I saw this video online and someone actually hacked SSBM and put Master Chief in the game and he was killing everybody."

kirbystar

Smash Rookie
I swear, sometimes even a brief conversation with this one kid at school can raise blood pressures to dangerous levels.

Me: Although I wish that Brawl was out, I am glad that they are using the time to add new features.
Him: No, they're using the time to make a demo!
Me: A demo? If they were making a demo, wouldn't it have just been better to release the game on December 3rd instead?
Him: Yeah, because they already made the demo! Did you think about that?
Me: You're suggesting that instead of having released the game on time, they delayed it for a demo. Does that make any sense?
Him: Well, they should make a demo.

God, he's impossible. >.<

Top Bottom