• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Alloy?

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
for the noobs who cant 10 kills in cruel brawl, use jigglypuff to fly under not pit and kirby

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
On stage the red (Falcon owning power). But overall definitely the green one because it flies.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Agreed, I hate the green one. While attempting Cruel Brawl one Fair (I assume) from this monster can KO you at 0%

Majora_X

Smash Cadet
+1 to blue.
I find it's fairly easy to footstool the greens. But when I'm grabbing the ledge, the blues can always kill me. :(

Pika Flame

Smash Cadet
The red ones are the most annoying. I keep remembering my brother using a pink Captain Falcon online. He was doing the "Show Me Your Moves" taunt the WHOLE TIME! But the green ones are also annoying. When I use thunder, it can KO all the different types in one move, except for the green ones. So here's my most annoying list:
red
green
yellow
blue

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
I only had trouble with the blue ones during the multi-man brawls. They sometimes pulled a clever move on me.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
yah green does most damage with it's a combo just like kirby, i also hate it because its the rewrd u get for surviving a 15 minute brawl!!!!!! its impossible even if u spam Dk's b-down

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
No no no no, green is the best one to have on BF if your trying to beat 15 minute brawl. Somehow I only had 2 green alloys and I was Jigglypuff. I didn't want them to die because then more alloys will show up. Everyone else kills themselves to respawn new ones.

Lord Bafore

Smash Rookie
Blue and Green

I find that the green alloys are the hardest to kill, but to answer the question
I Hate the blue ones the most (which seems to be the second most hated (after green))

AlexX

Smash Ace
Blues always seem to cause me the most problems, be it die to spawn more during 15-minute challenges or grabbing me so that the others can beat up on me during other multi-man challenges.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
The Green ones seem to be the best at torturing people.;)

And the Blues look like they're smarter and a step ahead of the other alloys.

Red is just powerful but they seem a little dumber.

And Yellow LOVES to throw.;)

Top Bottom